Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A bit of help locating brstms (Not for Brawl, Neon where are you?).  (Read 2245 times)
Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 31, 2009, 08:18:46 PM »

I have a DBZ: BT3 .iso here on my flashdrive (Been using a friend's computer whenever he visits my house so I can connect here). I open it up with Wii Scrubber, and I can't find the brstms anywhere. I believe they are packed within some file, but I have no idea which.

Neon, I know you have texture hacked BT3's loading screen, and I'm wondering if you know where they might be, by any chance, do you happen to know where they might be? Or, "The Great VILE," do you have any idea where they might be?

Thanks, I'll get back ASAP.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Neon
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

I'll ask MXXD when he gets back, which should be soon, he's the one who actually texture hacked it I simply made the TPL.

Someone model hack in Maka from Soul Eater (with Soul as the scythe) into Brawl when model hacks come out and you will become king of the world.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 04:12:03 AM »

I don't have access to an iso, i cant do much without seeing the inside. If you could give me a pic with all the contents of the iso, i could ask for a few files from it and check it out. Im pretty sure not all games use the same compression as brawl. That reminds me, i was going to music hack punch out.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:08:23 AM »

Im pretty sure not all games use the same compression as brawl.

This. Even though I think most games use brstm (from what I've seen so far) there definately are games that doesn't.

I thought I could get some easy rips from Bleach: Versus Crusade but the files were all in .adx

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »

I'll ask MXXD when he gets back, which should be soon, he's the one who actually texture hacked it I simply made the TPL.
    Alright, thanks.
    I don't have access to an iso, i cant do much without seeing the inside. If you could give me a pic with all the contents of the iso, i could ask for a few files from it and check it out. Im pretty sure not all games use the same compression as brawl. That reminds me, i was going to music hack punch out.
    Alright, I'll PM you some screenshots.
    Im pretty sure not all games use the same compression as brawl.

This. Even though I think most games use brstm (from what I've seen so far) there definately are games that doesn't.

I thought I could get some easy rips from Bleach: Versus Crusade but the files were all in .adx
    D: I don't see any .adx files though, probably named to something else.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: