Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Actions and animation names  (Read 23752 times)
Tyeforce
Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

you don't have to reboot your wii to change the pac files..
    just remove the SD card, change the pac file, put it back in your Wii, change character to erase the temporary file, select back the edited character and you're done.
    Really?! You can take the SD card out, change the files, and put it back in and it'll still work, with all the codes and everything?! I never tried it because I was too scared to... XD

CloneDark
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: August 16, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

Yeah, I just found that out last night because my TV was off. Just change characters, then change back to the one you want to test. You will know it is reloading from the SD if you hear the disc being read (Counter-intuitive, I know Tongue)

But I was using it to test textures in bulk last night. about 50% of them replaced now Tongue so it works, really.

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

Anyone know how to make a character reflect, trying it out for sonic.

Viquey
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »

I believe I've found the balancing-on-the-edge animation, and the dizzy animation (like when hit with a deku nut or when their shield breaks).  I was looking for the former 'cause I wanted to add that "O-ta" sound Marth makes to his air and spot dodges like in Melee. XD Narrowed it down to two and figured out which is which.

So, "ottotto" is the balancing-on-the-edge ani, and "furafura" is the dizzy one. There are some variations on FuraFura (like FuraSleepStart, etc.), which I guess are, obviously, the sleeping animations, though I haven't checked.

...Hopefully these are new. I don't see them on the list or anything...

¤TreK
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: August 21, 2009, 09:54:12 AM »

Is the animation when you walk into a SSE door accessible via PSA or it's just the normal walking animation ?

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: