Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What should I do next?
<a href="http://uploads.ungrounded.net/639000/639457_dirty-pop-pop-n-sync.swf" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://uploads.ungrounded.net/639000/639457_dirty-pop-pop-n-sync.swf</a>
A stage! - 63 (50.8%)
A tutorial! - 24 (19.4%)
ME *strips* - 37 (29.8%)
Total Voters: 124

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 73
Author Topic: I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!  (Read 421681 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #360 on: November 25, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »

Well, not really an update but...

The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...

Hah, that's it! Laugh

EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
    A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
    Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
    Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #361 on: November 25, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »

Well, not really an update but...

The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...

Hah, that's it! Laugh

EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
    A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
    Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
    Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol

You should change the title to something like  "updated when I feel like it~"
    lol

Hey....how do I vertex edit an actual stage? @_@;; I opened a stage model in 3DS and it was weird >_>

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #362 on: November 25, 2010, 03:44:21 PM »

Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.

About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...

Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »

Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.

About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...

Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...

But what about *gets shot* XD kidding Tongue I suggest isle delfino though if you wanna do the seperate areas. it'd be a good starting point since it'd already have all those models anddifferent battle areas.

Mainly I want to make a final destination stage that looks like master hand.
    And maybe make a stage like battlefield but have it be a characters model. (like the final breastination stage xD) Any ideas?
    I also can't seem to find the stage collision edditor in brawlbox? :s

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2010, 04:11:16 PM »

Right click > Preview on Misc Data [2]

Has a blue thingy with the name COLL

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #365 on: November 26, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »

not asking u to do it, but as isle delfino has already been named, i'd say castle siege, as it has 3 completely different stages...

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #366 on: November 26, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »

Mkay, but how do I change a model of a character into a 2D stage? Like how someone turned final destination into final breastination?

I also kinda want to have an animated background, nothing spactacular, just shifting from day to night like in battlefield.

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #367 on: November 26, 2010, 04:36:59 PM »

About my next stage... it's pretty close now! Only one building left... (oh damn I just let a clue slip!)

@Jokekid

Well, I'm not really sure how I'll make it... All I can say is that I plan on building the whole stage, probably make 3 version then, each representing a day in MM (Day 1, 2 and 3).

I was thinking on making a platform travel around like in Delphino, but It would be too much work. Think about it. It's easy to move around Delphino since the whole Delphino is a single Model. Now imagine me moving around 200 models for something like 36000 frames.

@Naru

You could import Battlefields Scenedata for having a changing lighting. To make a model stage, import the model into one modeldata and place a character animation there (you can get CHR0 animations in that character's Motionetc). Not very sure on how to do exactly because I use only stage blocks, not characters.
    « Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:38:20 PM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #368 on: November 26, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »

One building? I hope it's what I think it is...

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
    Name:James
    FC:0216-0855-5243

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »

Okay, so what model do I replace? I mean there's three parts to the stage. so I'm not sure what's up :s

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #370 on: November 28, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »

Any model, preferably a model from a one-model modeldata, then replace the animation with one of the character's.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #371 on: November 28, 2010, 07:41:05 PM »

Okay, I have this problem with AIS, any time I use one of the "pre-hexed" characters from Jack-H's thread it always creates a rich text document entitled "log" whenever I try to make a DAE of the model. It does the textures and stuff just fine. But for the model it just does squat.

Also, would it be possible to port master hand's model over to a character who's big enough (probably bowser) and give it all new animations and make a psa and such?

My only other question has to do with bone renaming, if there's a transN glitch in one animation, but not the others, should I just rename the bones properly in those animations? Since the other animations work fine?

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »

About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.

About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.

I'm so hyped with my own stage!  Awesome Face

I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:12:25 PM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #373 on: November 28, 2010, 08:55:32 PM »

About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.

About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.

I'm so hyped with my own stage!  Awesome Face

I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done  Awesome Face

@_@; popo and nanna? Had no idea that was done already X+X

I kinda want to make a solo master hand and solo crazy hand that includes animations and psa though.  So any ideas on how to port one of them over to another character?

Oh and I could just use their animations for like their wait and stuff that they already have right?

Also, any idea on my other question about ais? I really want to use the shieldless, strapless link to make my persona hack. (I might use master hand though for my machinima Cheesy )

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #374 on: November 28, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »

here's the popo and nana Master hand and crazy hand thread, if you want to help out Naru, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12279.msg187257#msg1872

and the master hand on Red Alloy PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4216

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
    Name:James
    FC:0216-0855-5243

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 73
    Print
    Jump to: