Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle  (Read 69574 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 15, 2010, 11:36:24 AM »

Wavestah here, how's it going? ¦D

I finally decided to go ahead and conjure up another monstrosity moveset to have fun with, and decided I'd go ahead and share it with you guys too. As usual, some may like it, some may not. In this case though, others may have a hard time figuring out just how to use it. XD;

Once again, this is a Sonic moveset. However, instead of doing one of his various transformations, I decided to make a moveset representing Sonic himself, that being whenever the gloves are off and he goes wild and all out. That said, this moveset is going to be a lot more speedy and hectic than the normal moveset. Puts up a good challenge to fight against too. However, this is the one moveset I've make that actually doesn't have Onslaught or Hyper level cheapness. The cheap factor of this moveset is solely the fact that you have almost complete control over Sonic's arsenal of rapid attacks with almost the single push of a button. (And a tilt here or there. ¦D)

So without further delay, I present to you, with the strong desire to avoid calling it Sonic Unleashed,

Sonic the Hedgehog:

FULL THROTTLE

Somewhere right now a Sega/Sonic Team employee is pissed cause he lost the name for the next crappy spinoff. ¦D

To get this out of the way, credit goes to Crush the Lone Wolf and SuperZeroSonic for the Sonic Battle moves and Entry animation. Credit also goes to PPXEXE for the original idea for the ground Side B and Down Air before I changed them and made them a bit better. (Ah, and Ftilt too I guess. XD)

Whenever you're doing what's usually Sonic's jog, yo'll notice you'll be going a bit faster than usual and using the running animation. You aren't actually going as fast as the "actual" run or anything of the sort. I made the jog that way for a reason, which will be obvious when we get to the Side B.

Since this is going to be a mouthful, we'll start off with the standard combo. Simple hit the A button three times like normally and you'll do the usual 3 hit combo, though the kick will work similarly to Ganon's Sparta Kick.

However, if you hold A during the second punch and keep holding it, this will be the combo you do instead.

Three punches, 3 kicks (The first two being the Sonic Battle ones), then the leaping spin kick (Also from SB), a slide in the middle of that, then a sweep, the two upward kicks of u-tilt, and then finally the usual side kick at then end.

Looks like a lot, I know...and it is. XD; As to be expected though, not all of these attacks will reach their destination each and every time just because you're holding A. There's a chance someone will get knocked behind you (Link >_>), or that you'll end up jumping over them during spinning kick. (Pikachu. >_>)  Also, if you let go of the A button anytime during it, you'll cancel the chain and he'll stop, leaving you either open for an attack, or ready to chain into a different attack.

Next is the D-Tilt combo.

First he starts with the sweep kick, which can actually be used continously if you hit A again instead of holding it. If you hold A, he'll spin in a full circle for a second sweep, then he uses his original side tilt which will actually pull you in closer, then finishes it off with the dance kick from Sonic Battle, Sonic Flare.

Sonic Flare also happens to be his D-Smash

Onto U-Tilt now.

The usual double kicks, hold A and you'll do a sweep to pull the enemy closer, then you'll go into Sonic somersault kick, Sonic Updraft.

Sonic Updraft is also Sonic's U-Smash.

Side Tilt. This one's a bit tricky at times.

The first of Sonic kicks will launch the enemy forward, and possibly a little upward. Hold A and he'll go into his Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku leaping spin kick. (This name of this one escapes me. o_o) After that, he'll go into his slide attack. Be careful of when he does the slide, as he moves for awhile, and kinda fast. I wouldn't recommend using this towards the side of a walkoff stage.

The slide attack is also Sonic's Dash Attack, but ironically the Dash Attack version doesn't slide as far as the Tilt Cancel version.

About the only thing different with F-Smash is the animation used for the start up and charge. I never liked how it looked when he swing his fist around like they're in some cartoon. XD

Onto the Aerials. Let's start with N-air

Sonic with use a Screw Attack-esque move, hitting you 5 times before knocking you off him on the 6th hit.

Also, as extra

If he hits the ground, he'll bounce up off of it. You'll be able to move wherever you want awhile bouncing too, so if you use the move again, you can bounce around everywhere. Not really sure if it's useful, but it's sure fun to do. XD

F-Air. Sonic Eagle.

Sonic basically performs a somersault kick downwards and spikes the enemy.

B-Air. This is basically just a faster version of his normal B-Air.

U-Air. Sonic does a weaker Sonic Updraft in midair.

And now for D-Air, SA2's Bounce Attack.

First Sonic rises up a little before launching down.

Once he launches down and hits the opponent, he'll bounce off of them, inflicting a weak spike on them. He also bounces off the ground if he hits like, like with N-Air.

There's another little secret to N-Air and also D-Air, but I'll get to during Neutral B. :3

The new Homing Attack.

I've managed to make Homing Attack lock on targets better, but only if they're infront of, above or under you.

He moves forward faster now and often even goes straight forward to the target. Other times, he'll curve a bit extra to get a dodging enemy, or change directions in the middle of the attack. However, when he uses it and someone is behind him, he tends to go too slow and is wide open. I thought about fixing it, but I think it makes a decent weakness compared to the next thing I'm going to explain.

Full Throttle has a certain feature that pretty much defines why he's considered overpowered for his control, well aside from the high speed combos anyways, but at least those don't always hit and do a feasible amount of damage.

If you hold B after using Homing Attack,

Sonic will go forward again with another homing attack. However, it won't lock on at all. If you hold A however,

He'll start moving towards to center point of the stage. (Or whatever is considered the center by him anyways. o_o) If you keep holding the B, he'll go forward constantly until he falls off the platform. Which then, if he goes into this animation for when you miss in midair,

He'll start going back to the platform again to avoid failing dying.

These same controls apply for the following:

N-Air/D-Air: When Sonic bounces off the ground, hold B to dash forward with a non-lock on Homing Attack, or hit A to shoot into the air once.

Neutral B's Landing animation:

When Sonic lands like this, there are IASA frames so you can move as you please, but if you keep holding B instead,

He'll start constantly dashing towards the middle point.

Air Side-B: Explained below.

Also, any time he bounces off the ground from Homing Attack.

That's about all for Homing Attack.

Onto Side-B. Boost, Speed Break, Light Speed Dash, call it what you like. XD

Going back to the beginning, this is the reason why Sonic's jog was sped up a little and switched to his running animation. With Side-B, Sonic will dash forward and run at intense speeds. Keep in mind that when you use this, you don't have to hold B, just hold the direction you want to go to. It's his jog, so you can use any attack you want while running.

Air Side-B.

Sonic will first charge up for a moment.

After that, he'll dash toward and knock anything in his path out the way. This makes a great KO move after one of the combos. Keep in mind that he's just dashing forward though. This isn't Homing Attack.

Also, if you use it while descending,

He'll dash diagonally down instead of straight. Also, if you use it just before you land on the ground,

He'll charge at forward on the ground instead.

Lastly, if you're holding B whenever it's over in midair,

He'll start moving towards the middle point of the stage.

And last (because Up-B is the same XD), Down-B. Anyone familiar with Hyper Sonic should be used to this move already.

Sonic's Spin Dash goes faster regardless of charging and has instant turning.

That wraps up everything for the moves, but there's one more little extra I added in there just for kicks, and for a certain badass Machinimator.

Hyper Sonic Animations!

I had a feeling this moveset would look good with Hyper Sonic's outfits, and this moveset is what Hyper Sonic was originally going to be before I changed my mind and made him...well...Hyper Sonic. XD This has Hyper versions of all the new animations used in the moveset, and works perfectly with the moveset. :3

There...All done...Now all I'm missing are some moveset and battle videos, but I'll worry about that later. This little project was harder than it should've been for such a simple moveset. But oh well, I'm done rambling. I'm so [censored] sleep deprived right now. Download, have fun, and kick ass with him or kick his. Beating this Sonic with a normal character is only slightly harder than beating the normal Sonic. Hell, I 3 stocked him with ZSS. ¦D

Take care folks. Wavestah over and out. ¦3

*passes out asleep on his queen bed* x_x;...

Videos:

Sonic the Hedgehog - Full Throttle
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=494PnPDqyfc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=494PnPDqyfc</a>

Full Throttle Sonic Moveset - By Waveshocker Sigma
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vsKw2n9Us" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vsKw2n9Us</a>

Full Throttle Metal Sonic vs Full Throttle Sonic
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkH1D9mz0A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkH1D9mz0A</a>

Dark Emperor Ganondorf VS Sonic Full Throttle
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1UyRDPx3M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1UyRDPx3M</a>

Full Throttle Sonic VS Dark Samus...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZZfJUbN-E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZZfJUbN-E</a>

Team Blue: Dark Samus/ Full Throttle Sonic Co Op
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3LBUvT-Zs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3LBUvT-Zs</a>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9426&DiplayName=Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog:%20Full%20Throttle

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:09:38 PM by Waveshocker Sigma » Logged

flammable
    Black Cat
    Supreme Kitten

Deliverin' some bad luck

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »

*applaudes*

badass sonic is truly badass
    *yhumbs up*

Married Mai Self nvm

Hamzr Bruh
    Expert Kitten

You spin me right round, right round...

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Famous Hacker

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

Cool you finally made a new hack! Cheesy

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 11:45:39 AM »

Ooh, pretty.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »

*applaudes*

badass sonic is truly badass
    *yhumbs up*
    Ooh, pretty.

Thanks you guys. I appreciate it. :3

Cool you finally made a new hack! Cheesy

"Finally"...? XD;

Well, not like I didn't see that coming. ¦D But it was time. I had an idea and I needed to bring it to fruition.

Micaiah
    Marvel vs Capcom freak.
    Hyper Kitten

Dem SwagGirls

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »

Wow....this Sonic looks awesome....^^

3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

Good Job. This is really legit and it seems Like this is the way sonic should be. Great Job Wave.

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »

/insert foaming mouth guy

VIDEO

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 12:28:55 PM »

So this was the really powerful Sonic moveset you were talking about?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »

DAAAAAYYUM O_O" now this is a moveset that i'm taking Cheesy nicely done Wave :3

Orphan
    Founder Of Watered Down Studios
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »

you made another good moveset Evil

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 12:46:37 PM »

Looks like another big hit Waveshocker Sigma!
    I finally have a good reason to remove Hyper Sonic.

Would you like me to PM a video for you? It's not the best quality but I would be more than happy to support this!!

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »

Looks like another big hit Waveshocker Sigma!
    I finally have a good reason to remove Hyper Sonic.

Would you like me to PM a video for you? It's not the best quality but I would be more than happy to support this!!

Gladly! I'll take all the videos I can get for this guy. XD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »

This looks BADASSITUDE (yes I made up a word deal with it XD) *downloads*

Anyways you were very quiet about this Wave.  Complete opposite to me.  Usually I announce something to get people hyped (and to help me with issues I may have) then release it a while after XD.  Just looking at all the stuff it looks like you put quite a bit of time into this.

Now I'm having 2nd thoughts about doing my Hyper Shadic PSA errr....super secret project  Im srs here

I'll also be more than happy to do a video.  This is truely awesome stuff. 
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:49:27 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »

I tend to usually do that with my moveset and releases. I only tell certain people about it and recieve help from them if I'm REALLY stuck somewhere, or just have them try it out first and see how they like it, and make a few more changes accordingly.

Besides, like I said, I make my hacks specifically for myself. I'm just sharing them with you guys too. ¦D

And thanks! That's 2 people now. :3

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: