Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help on making entirely new stages  (Read 1244 times)
Megamewtwo
Newbie Kitten

Executive Pokemon and hacker

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »

Ok,so I need help on making entirely new stages,like the feel good inc.,fourside,and others.I've tried many times,but I can't make one.Can somebody tell me how to make one?

Visit My blog to find polls and videos or tutorials that I have uploaded on youtube.

Quanno
Hyper Kitten

Collapse, Sakanade.

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 02:43:10 AM »

You should tell what problems you have. Does it freeze? Don't you know what files you need? Please, more info

Megamewtwo
    Newbie Kitten

Executive Pokemon and hacker

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »

Well,I need help on how and Where to put the bones and polygons on the positions positions I want them on,like lets say,Static models.And also how to make the actual bones and polygons.

Visit My blog to find polls and videos or tutorials that I have uploaded on youtube.

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 08:31:09 PM »

Well,I need help on how and Where to put the bones and polygons on the positions positions I want them on,like lets say,Static models.And also how to make the actual bones and polygons.
    Use animations to place models where you want them.  Right click Brres, add new Character animation.  now right click that new animation, say new bone sequence, and name it the name of the bone you want to move.  Then go into the model previewer, click the animation you just made on the right hand side, and enter the positions, rotations, scale, etc. you can do this for every bone within the model, but to just position the whole thing differently you just edit the bone that has all the other bones within that.  usually TopN in characters.

You can't make models or bones or polygons.  You can only (as of now) edit the models that already exist.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: