Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
Author Topic: Fireking220's vertex showcase (Update, School Related)  (Read 99290 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #315 on: October 02, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »

I might be switching the vertex to ZSS instead of Fox. ZSS will be so much easier and I wont have to deal with foxes weird polygons.

if u can pull of the tail then ok. as long as we get that sexy blue vixen in brawl. Wink

thats what im worried about. I think I can pull it off with her ponytail but idk

maybe vertex an article, and position it.

ZSS has only one article and I'm reserving that for her staff. I alredy got her to hold the staff so I have no articles left.

My best bet is to vertex the ponytail but Idk if that will mess it up because its attached to a physics based bone. If worst comes to worse I'll vertex a tail from her ass verticies lol
    I might be switching the vertex to ZSS instead of Fox. ZSS will be so much easier and I wont have to deal with foxes weird polygons.

Sounds interesting.

It does XP
    and I still wanna give the krystal psa a shot on ZSS >_>
    Oh and Fireking, I've followed the tutorial's exactly, but for some reason my edits to peache's model won't go through on the normal method. *sigh* if I sent you the obj file I'm trying to use do you think you could apply that vertex change a couple of times to the peach model I send with it?

PS: this also means you get a sneak preview of my peach.net texture Tongue (And yes, peach.net is the name of the character I'm making lol)

Finally entering the world of vertexing huh? Maybe I can fix it. BSZ also had trouble with peach but that was with her weapons.

Send me your installer file and activation key for 3DS max and I could xD I'm stuck using [censored]ty blender >_>

Okay, I'll make the edits that I want and then you could use the 3DS to edit an original, clean peach mdlo file. (you'll kinda have to. XP)

the model offset for the vertex in brawlbox is 205344, just so you have a rough idea of what I'm trying to edit lol *sideglance*

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #316 on: October 05, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »

I have recently started school about 2 weeks ago and I want this term to not be like summer term for me. I'm gonna focus on school for a while so updates wont come as often as they did for naruto (but you already figured that out)

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
    Print
    Jump to: