Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: supreme sonic v.1.5 DL added next project piccolo *give some suggestions*  (Read 19981 times)
SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »

Try switching start up animations for thoses attacks, completely, meaning erasing everything about the original and starting form scratch if you can

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 08:19:54 PM »

Ok, I was right.  Thought I'd try it out on my cursed sonic and created a chaos blast attack on my down smash that either blocks or reflects projects and has the radius of a small stage or almost half of a big one.  Go to the graphics of the start up animations and the actual animations itself and work on those.  My charge animation still spins the the actual attack is the landingheavy.  Works smoothly.  Added my own graphics for the attack.

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »

Ok, I was right.  Thought I'd try it out on my cursed sonic and created a chaos blast attack on my down smash that either blocks or reflects projects and has the radius of a small stage or almost half of a big one.  Go to the graphics of the start up animations and the actual animations itself and work on those.  My charge animation still spins the the actual attack is the landingheavy.  Works smoothly.  Added my own graphics for the attack.

so i just copy & paste my edited down smash animation on the start up sections? 

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:29 PM »

no, go to the start up animation and the gfx section.  Get rid of it along with that "other" section.  Leave your edited one where it is.  Also try changing your charging animation so it won't glitch when doing your smashes.

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »

no, go to the start up animation and the gfx section.  Get rid of it along with that "other" section.  Leave your edited one where it is.  Also try changing your charging animation so it won't glitch when doing your smashes.

do i get rid of the animation name too?

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »

Naw, you don't really have to, but I think it is best not to.  Going off on my sonic.

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 11:07:54 PM »

Naw, you don't really have to, but I think it is best not to.  Going off on my sonic.

it didn't work. am i missing something? should i change the annimation name?

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »

What is it doing?  When you go the the start up animation for sonic, erase that graphics part and others part.  Then go to your actual attack animation that you want to do.  Change what you want to change and give it the animation that you want, you know, all your editing.  Then after that is out the way.  Go to the charging section, you know, the ****hold**, you can either change the name of that animation or leave it the same.  I left mines the same.  Basically all I did is change my down smash animation.  I named it  Landingheavy, went to graphics, stripped everything from it because the regular one was the one where he turns to a ball and went back and forth.  Did the same thing for the "other" section too, except for those first set of numbers which I bet is messing you up.  Those actually say what sonic does when he is in the ball, so I played around with it and figured that I leave the first set of numbers and everything else was out.  Sound, you can strip it if you want, doesn't really matter unless you want it to sound cool.  Me, I gave it sonic's endfinal sound.  Afterwards, I started giving sonic the graphics I want him to have on the graphics section, they have a thread for that.  What I did is encased sonic in a red orb filled with lightning.  Next, go to main and start adding your hitboxes with is the fun part for me. You really don't have to change the charging part unless it is still glitches which it shouldn't who knows.  I just left the animation name for that one the same but I added it boxes to it, and extra graphics to make it look cool.

After it is all finished, I ended up with my cursed sonic learning chaos blast, an animation where when you charges, still the same spin but when he unleashes, he goes into his heavy landing animation and is encased in a large orb filled with lightning threating those in it's path.  I also added a sweet spot at the end of the attack where two things happen

A: If your opponent hits the sweet spot, he freezes in time for I say 2 secs before being launched.

B:  If a projectile hits it...wait for it... boom, reflected

For that though I was being creative but anyways if you still have trouble, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  P.S.  You know my cursed sonic sounds nice lol

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »

What is it doing?  When you go the the start up animation for sonic, erase that graphics part and others part.  Then go to your actual attack animation that you want to do.  Change what you want to change and give it the animation that you want, you know, all your editing.  Then after that is out the way.  Go to the charging section, you know, the ****hold**, you can either change the name of that animation or leave it the same.  I left mines the same.  Basically all I did is change my down smash animation.  I named it  Landingheavy, went to graphics, stripped everything from it because the regular one was the one where he turns to a ball and went back and forth.  Did the same thing for the "other" section too, except for those first set of numbers which I bet is messing you up.  Those actually say what sonic does when he is in the ball, so I played around with it and figured that I leave the first set of numbers and everything else was out.  Sound, you can strip it if you want, doesn't really matter unless you want it to sound cool.  Me, I gave it sonic's endfinal sound.  Afterwards, I started giving sonic the graphics I want him to have on the graphics section, they have a thread for that.  What I did is encased sonic in a red orb filled with lightning.  Next, go to main and start adding your hitboxes with is the fun part for me. You really don't have to change the charging part unless it is still glitches which it shouldn't who knows.  I just left the animation name for that one the same but I added it boxes to it, and extra graphics to make it look cool.

After it is all finished, I ended up with my cursed sonic learning chaos blast, an animation where when you charges, still the same spin but when he unleashes, he goes into his heavy landing animation and is encased in a large orb filled with lightning threating those in it's path.  I also added a sweet spot at the end of the attack where two things happen

A: If your opponent hits the sweet spot, he freezes in time for I say 2 secs before being launched.

For that though I was being creative but anyways if you still have trouble, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  P.S.  You know my cursed sonic sounds nice lol

lol it sounds cool! i'll try what you told me

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »

it still didn't work. do you want me to upload my pac?

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »

Are you trying to change his down smash, is it still showing his face?

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 10:12:59 AM »

no it still showes the ball animation (glitchy)

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »

What I'll do is walk you step by step.  Give me thiry mins to an hour to get ready, have house work, then I'll tell you what I did going off from my pac file.  Deal?

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

What I'll do is walk you step by step.  Give me thiry mins to an hour to get ready, have house work, then I'll tell you what I did going off from my pac file.  Deal?

sure! until then i'll work on other moves.

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »

Ok, I am back.  I just opened up my sonic pac file and when to 5F which is called  AttackLw4Start.  For the animation flags, there is nothing, no checks. Main, GFX and SFX should have nothing. In others though I have
18010200: 0-1, 0-5
Asynchronuous Timer= Frames: 5
18010300: 0-1, 0-2, 3-1
And you are done here.

Next go to number 60 which is your actual down smash.  Go to the name of the animation, it should say AttackLw4 or something like that.  You can change that to any animation you want.  I chose LandingHeavy.  Go to animation flags, check moves character.  Next go to main where you set your hitboxes the way you want it.  (Hint:  Time manipulation is what I added here which should be self explanitory where it is at and also where I added the  defensive collion: 0-3, 0-0, 0-2 which reflects at the end of the final offensive collision.

Next go to graphics section.  I thing a lot of should of said loop this and that and yada yada yada,  get rid of it and add you own graphics.  You can be created here, like I said, added a reb orb filled with lighting which you can find in the graphics thread on this website. 

Sound, SFX, you can do what you want here, I added sonic's final smash ending sound here.
Then go to others, I put:
18010300: 1-0, 0-2, 3-1,
Synchronous Timer: Frames=20
Asynchronous Timer: Frames=28
Asynchronous Timer: Frames= 35
18010200: 0-6,0-4
And you are done here.

Now go to number 61 which should say AttackLw4Hold, which is the charging animation.  I just left the name alone. Go to animation flags and check loop.  Now I went to main and added my own hitboxes.  If you want to know that one just let me know but for now let's get this thing working. 

Next is the GFX section.  I erased everything that was on there and put my own graphics on there, which was one thing really, didn't go overboard with  it.  Sound, I left it the same. and for the others section, I put
18010300: 0-1, 0-2, 3-1
And that is it.

Check to see if that works.  If it does congratz and you can start modifying however you please.  If not, well, we'll cross that road when we get to it.

Pages:  1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: