Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: supreme sonic v.1.5 DL added next project piccolo *give some suggestions*  (Read 19979 times)
BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »

Ok, I am back.  I just opened up my sonic pac file and when to 5F which is called  AttackLw4Start.  For the animation flags, there is nothing, no checks. Main, GFX and SFX should have nothing. In others though I have
18010200: 0-1, 0-5
Asynchronuous Timer= Frames: 5
18010300: 0-1, 0-2, 3-1
And you are done here.

Next go to number 60 which is your actual down smash.  Go to the name of the animation, it should say AttackLw4 or something like that.  You can change that to any animation you want.  I chose LandingHeavy.  Go to animation flags, check moves character.  Next go to main where you set your hitboxes the way you want it.  (Hint:  Time manipulation is what I added here which should be self explanitory where it is at and also where I added the  defensive collion: 0-3, 0-0, 0-2 which reflects at the end of the final offensive collision.

Next go to graphics section.  I thing a lot of should of said loop this and that and yada yada yada,  get rid of it and add you own graphics.  You can be created here, like I said, added a reb orb filled with lighting which you can find in the graphics thread on this website. 

Sound, SFX, you can do what you want here, I added sonic's final smash ending sound here.
Then go to others, I put:
18010300: 1-0, 0-2, 3-1,
Synchronous Timer: Frames=20
Asynchronous Timer: Frames=28
Asynchronous Timer: Frames= 35
18010200: 0-6,0-4
And you are done here.

Now go to number 61 which should say AttackLw4Hold, which is the charging animation.  I just left the name alone. Go to animation flags and check loop.  Now I went to main and added my own hitboxes.  If you want to know that one just let me know but for now let's get this thing working. 

Next is the GFX section.  I erased everything that was on there and put my own graphics on there, which was one thing really, didn't go overboard with  it.  Sound, I left it the same. and for the others section, I put
18010300: 0-1, 0-2, 3-1
And that is it.

Check to see if that works.  If it does congratz and you can start modifying however you please.  If not, well, we'll cross that road when we get to it.

thanks this is going to help for sure! but 1 question.... for the time manipulation thing and defense manipulation can i put it anywhere? or i have to put it in a specific place? (i never used it..)

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

Any where, just where the offensive collision is

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »

Any where, just where the offensive collision is

do i leave the time manipulation 00? or any number? i'm only editing the down smash animation

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »

For me, I put 0-60, 0-0, that is about 2-3 secs

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

still didn't work.... could i send you the pac file?

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

What is it doing?  what kind of animation did you put?

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 09:24:06 PM »

What is it doing?  what kind of animation did you put?

it's still doing the ball animation. download the current version of the pac i have and try to change the animation if you can.

also supreme sonic v.1 DL added.

changed:

down smash towers are bigger and up smash hitbox size is lowered.

you can see darkness effects while standing.

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »

ok, I looked at it and put my stuff on it and it seems to work fine from my stand point.  But I bet the problem is the Final end animation or the event list "other" I see you put down on it.  Try the landingheavy anination and redo the directions and tell me what happens then.  Oh, and anything that says Set Loop yada yada yada, get rid of it because that is what is allowing sonic to turn into a ball

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 10:09:24 PM »

ok, I looked at it and put my stuff on it and it seems to work fine from my stand point.  But I bet the problem is the Final end animation or the event list "other" I see you put down on it.  Try the landingheavy anination and redo the directions and tell me what happens then.  Oh, and anything that says Set Loop yada yada yada, get rid of it because that is what is allowing sonic to turn into a ball

can i delete the stuff in the other section on my edited attacks?

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »

In your edited attacks, get rid of the set loop, that is messing you up.  Keep you hitboxes in the main section but in the graphics, get rid of the loop animation

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 12:06:24 AM »

it worked!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to you the animation works smoothly. i just had to take out the other section's stuff.

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 12:52:47 AM »

Told ya it was the loop set and others.  Now you can modify it and as many graphics as you want.  The set loop is what's keeping sonic in the ball animation because it is telling it to keep spinning.  Take that out, and prestow.  Congrats and enjoy your new sonic.  Ask me or pm me if you want any more details.

BassJX (JXXXG)
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 08:04:42 PM »

added supreme sonic 1.5 and ppl! give me some suggestions for piccolo!!!!

1ce1223
Expert Kitten

HAR HAR

View Profile Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

Picillo suggestions eh?
Well for 1 you could change his Falcon Punch to some sort of Projectile that looks like special beam cannon Cheesy

Pages:  1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: