Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53]
Author Topic: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking  (Read 891838 times)
spiderfreak1011
Newbie Kitten

Just your typical Smash fan here.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #780 on: December 30, 2016, 11:05:47 PM »

I had a question. I see a number of stage textures that i want to use tend to be ones that go over the Wifi Waiting Room Stage. But, i don't know how to really access that stage with hacks these days, especially considering Wifi only works with certain networks now. Could someone help me with this issue? One such stage i want to use that goes over the Wifi Waiting Room is this one in question: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=The+Research+Facility&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Stage&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=-1

[img=http://oi60.tinypic.com/2hsbvhw.jpg]

YershiBear
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #781 on: January 15, 2017, 07:31:41 AM »

If anyone knows about this, please tell me: Where are Project M's stock image files? (You know, the images that show how many lives you have left in a match. I'm modding the game with costumes but cannot locate stock image files.)

ShadowX
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2017, 02:01:30 AM »

If anyone knows about this, please tell me: Where are Project M's stock image files? (You know, the images that show how many lives you have left in a match. I'm modding the game with costumes but cannot locate stock image files.)
"X:\projectm\pf\info2\info.pac" or "X:\projectm\pf\menu\common\StockFaceTex.brres". I don't remember which is the one for in-game stocks. Also, the stock icons in "X:\projectm\pf\stage\melee\STGRESULT.pac" are the ones on the results screen.
Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:17:04 AM by ShadowX » Logged

spiderfreak1011
Newbie Kitten

Just your typical Smash fan here.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #783 on: February 14, 2017, 02:44:58 PM »

Alright so, i've had this problem ever since i started using GeckoOS, but it's pretty trivial, so, i haven't said anything of it up until now.

Whenever i start up Gecko OS and Brawl with Hacks enabled, compared to when i start up Brawl normally in the Wii Menu, i notice something happens. Everytime i start it up with Gecko OS, the screen gains these Big Black Bars on the sides of the screen. When i start up normal Brawl, it just has the entirety of the game take up my screen, no bars or anything.

This really bothers me because when i try to capture the footage and edit it, i have to zoom in the camera to not show the black bars and it hurts my overall quality because the pixels get blown up.

They're really huge Black Bars on the sides too, each one makes up about an inch of length on either side, and from what i've scoured from the internet, no one seems to know of a way to fix this or if there's a version of GeckoOS that fixes it. So, i was hoping you guys could help. If i could even just reduce the length of the bars by half, i'm sure the quality would improve drastically. Can anyone help me?

Post Merge: February 15, 2017, 02:29:23 PM
^^ Actually nevermind, i don't need help with this anymore, friend helped me.

But i do have this question i never figured out. Where do i go to find out how to use the Alloys in Brawl? I never found out what code or what to use to properly use them and such. Could anyone help me with that?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:29:23 PM by spiderfreak1011 » Logged

[img=http://oi60.tinypic.com/2hsbvhw.jpg]

DariusHeywardBeh
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #784 on: August 26, 2017, 06:58:43 PM »

Question:

I'm playing Project M Ex by ALM5252 and would like to replace some of the custom characters (Lara Croft, Zack Fair, Bass, Dark Knight, Federation Soldier) that were added using BrawlEx. I would like to replace them with other characters like SMBZ Mario (Mario PSA) etc. Can someone please help me with this? I've been stuck on this problem for quite a while and have no idea what to do. Thanks for your time and patience in advance.

Winterboydru
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #785 on: September 11, 2017, 06:13:00 PM »

hey i should be able to help pm me

Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #786 on: December 11, 2017, 03:19:55 PM »

Is there any way to load Brawl mods without an SD card? I think my Wii stopped being able to read them properly, when I go to Homebrew, the loading symbol appears for about a second and doesn't load the mod channels.

friendlyfamine
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #787 on: March 12, 2018, 12:29:28 PM »

Hi I have a problem. I think it's an easy fix, but I use Dolphin and recompiling hacks constantly is a chore, so it'd be really glad if someone could elighten me here.

So I use PM 3.6 and have CBliss. I selected Bowser as a CPU and then loaded a stage. The stage loaded and my character did too. However, the game crashes as soon as Bowser's appearance is about to initiate. I tried using a different alt on Bowser but to no avail. I don't know why this happen but I have a few ideas:
1. Bowser's Fit.pac or MotionEtc.pac is unstable
2. Battle portrait issues (but I tried different alts and checked I had the files...)
3. Bowser's models themselves.

Direact_N1
Mega Kitten

Mostly just a question person, haven't made stuff.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #788 on: June 24, 2018, 09:14:20 PM »

Alright, fixed the SD issue. How do I fix normal Brawl loading on all my mod loaders, and the PM loader just resetting the Wii?

Adsixnine
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #789 on: October 17, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »

nice thank you

gamingcat02261991
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #790 on: December 03, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »

The GitHub link for the File Patch XML is down. Is there an alternative link?

FancyThevBrawlGamer
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #791 on: February 05, 2019, 06:41:00 PM »

Oof, Riivo is outdated in the Brawl modding scene, use Gecko OS and put the GCT in sd:/codes/

Super Luigi 231
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #792 on: February 22, 2019, 11:41:14 PM »

For some reason, whenever I try to import a moveset or animation for ZSS, it never works. It works for other characters, but not her. Any help?
I'm using dolphin and wiiscrubber to change the files.

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53]
Print
Jump to: