Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 53
Author Topic: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking  (Read 893166 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: February 03, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »

MEGA NECRO POST DETECTED Im srs here
    against forum rules Im srs here

You consider 18 days a mega necro bump? I'd consider like a year to be one.

Also, people should be allowed to post here no matter how long from the last post is -- it's a help topic.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:16:14 PM by (specter) » Logged

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Featured Super Saiyan Topic Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: February 04, 2011, 10:13:55 PM »

MEGA NECRO POST DETECTED Im srs here
    against forum rules Im srs here

You consider 18 days a mega necro bump? I'd consider like a year to be one.

Also, people should be allowed to post here no matter how long from the last post is -- it's a help topic.

Technically, the site rules state this: "Necroposting – posting in a thread that’s been dead for over a week." However, I don't believe this applies to stickied threads. Besides, mini-modding is generally frowned upon (Though I don't think it's actually a posted rule here), so you aren't exactly being perfect yourself FlamesuruSen19. I think that posting something completely irrelevant to the topic in order to point out a violation of forum rules is considered spam though.

On a more on topic note: Is there anything (Links, version numbers, information, etc.) that needs to be updated in the guide? It's been a while since I changed anything, so I just want to make sure.

EDIT: I just realized I'm like a day late on this response. Oh well. >_>

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: February 05, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »

I finally managed to get HBC and Gecko and some other apps for my Wii (4.3 PAL)! I can use cheats like unrestricted pause camera now! But when I try to select Final Frustration, a hacked stage, the game crashes. I think it is because I am a pal user. Are there any hacks for pal?

Zelda4Ever
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: February 06, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »

I still have no idea how to do this. i downloaded the boot thing? and i have an SD card in my camara. this is SO confusing..

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: February 06, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »

I still have no idea how to do this. i downloaded the boot thing? and i have an SD card in my camara. this is SO confusing..

What part do you need help with? The boot.elf goes on the root of your SD card. That file is what loads Gecko.

dbzfan700
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: February 06, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »

i have a problem my brawl hacks dont work anymore! it was working fine yesterday but then i renamed my private folder with all my hacks and then after i renamed it back to private the hacks didnt work anymore. can someone help me?

icedoesnthelp
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: February 13, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »

I'm sorry to bug you guys. But I need some serious help. Every time I go to the select stage screen my Wii freezes. Any ideas why its doing that? Sorry if its already been asked.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #247 on: February 13, 2011, 09:09:07 PM »

i have a problem my brawl hacks dont work anymore! it was working fine yesterday but then i renamed my private folder with all my hacks and then after i renamed it back to private the hacks didnt work anymore. can someone help me?

Sorry for sounding like a b* if I do, but seriously lol read the bolded gigantic leters problem solved Tongue

You're not SUPPOSED to rename it private again.

Just follow the tut again to the letter. And try renaming the current private folder (the one that the wii normally puts on your SD card) To "private old" that SHOULD fix it. If my hunch is right lol

Edit: At least Female dogy is more comical (and technically that's what it means lol) than SAKURAAAA >_>

crasydude
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: February 16, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »

my gecko os wont load and i tried with other orcana hacking software and it says error 002 as if it broken can riivolution help? i hav 4.3
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:24:16 PM by crasydude » Logged

BlackFox
    Hyper Kitten

Animation Maker (Almost.........)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: February 18, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »

What about the items?

Sebb3
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: February 26, 2011, 02:50:01 AM »

"10B. Put your SD Card into the Wii, launch Brawl through the Disc Channel, and go to the Stage Builder.
    11. When the HackMii installer shows you what can/can’t be installed, hit continue. Go to Homebrew Channel > Install the Homebrew Channel. Hit “Yes.”"

This doesn't work for me, the HackMii installer never shows! Everything is normal in the game. :S
    I have PAL, 2 GB Transcend SD-card, and menu 4.3.E. Could someone help me? Shocked

Shadow117
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: March 05, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »

Okay, so I have everything installed, and the brawl hacks work very nicely. I just have one question about movesets. I'm trying to get a moveset for Samus, but I'm not sure where to put the motion pac. I want to say it's in the fighters section, but it looks really different than the one in the file on my sd card. Is there another spot to put the motion pac, or is it in the fighter folder?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: March 05, 2011, 01:28:22 PM »

Okay, so I have everything installed, and the brawl hacks work very nicely. I just have one question about movesets. I'm trying to get a moveset for Samus, but I'm not sure where to put the motion pac. I want to say it's in the fighters section, but it looks really different than the one in the file on my sd card. Is there another spot to put the motion pac, or is it in the fighter folder?

It goes in Samus's folder in the fighter folder.

kokomo0020
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: March 08, 2011, 11:57:53 PM »

Umm, I didn't understand most of that. Please explain to me, step by step, how I can download hacks for link and/or sheik onto brawk using Gecko OS.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:31 PM »

Umm, I didn't understand most of that. Please explain to me, step by step, how I can download hacks for link and/or sheik onto brawk using Gecko OS.

I made a video tutorial on how to set up your texture hacks. View it
    here

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 53
    Print
    Jump to: