Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 53
Author Topic: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking  (Read 893090 times)
tygar
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »

you can click the quote button to quote stuff.. it makes it clear who you replied to.
Yeah sorry was early and I only saw quick reply  Sad

After many many many hours of being retarted I got them downloaded and now figured out how to put on skins could someone please give me a code or tell me how to unlock all chars/stages also how to set up my char select so i can select everything ive seen it in a few videos but ive been searching for around an hour and i cant find a tutorial X.X
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:11:48 AM by tygar » Logged

zelda_1224
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »

Hi pplz. Sorry for the noob question but how do i change links sword slash. I've been trying for days now and can't find anything.

tygar
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #437 on: August 06, 2012, 03:32:02 AM »

Are you looking for the animation or where to put the file?

MissyRyusaki
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #438 on: August 11, 2012, 03:00:25 PM »

I guess I got a question. I already have homebrew on my wii and I've done texture hacks in the past, but now no matter what I can't get them to work. The brawl unlimited pause camera code for gecko works but I can't get any textures or anything else to work.

My wii has been updated to 4.3 [My mom did it when I was at college] but like I said homebrew is on there and works with gecko. I know I got files named right and in the right places. I even downloaded other people's packs of things to double check and even they don't work. I used your updated code as you put it in your tutorial and still nothing. Only thing that 'works' other than the camera is that random doesn't load any stages.

Can anyone help me figure out what's up and what I can do? Nothing freezes, everything still plays just nothing shows up. I've had no crashes or anything the only problems with random stages.

Also I'm using a US disc just in case that's something that needs to be known.

~Missy

Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #439 on: August 11, 2012, 06:51:04 PM »

I guess I got a question. I already have homebrew on my wii and I've done texture hacks in the past, but now no matter what I can't get them to work. The brawl unlimited pause camera code for gecko works but I can't get any textures or anything else to work.

My wii has been updated to 4.3 [My mom did it when I was at college] but like I said homebrew is on there and works with gecko. I know I got files named right and in the right places. I even downloaded other people's packs of things to double check and even they don't work. I used your updated code as you put it in your tutorial and still nothing. Only thing that 'works' other than the camera is that random doesn't load any stages.

Can anyone help me figure out what's up and what I can do? Nothing freezes, everything still plays just nothing shows up. I've had no crashes or anything the only problems with random stages.

Also I'm using a US disc just in case that's something that needs to be known.

~Missy
    check the sd card for codes or update to ruvolution

mik97
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: August 16, 2012, 02:31:03 AM »

Hi guys! I wanted to ask one simple thing ...
    I downloaded V1.0 from here the Cloud: http://www.mediafire.com/?b2hokjs91lpku15
    after I downloaded the file open and I went to see the instructions
    who said this:
    If you want to use the version That Spawns a mango instead of a pineapple, simply delete (or move to somewhere else)
    FitIke.pac and rename FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac
    I do not understand anything I ... would you be kind enough to explain?

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #441 on: August 16, 2012, 03:21:11 AM »

Hi guys! I wanted to ask one simple thing ...
    I downloaded V1.0 from here the Cloud: http://www.mediafire.com/?b2hokjs91lpku15
    after I downloaded the file open and I went to see the instructions
    who said this:
    If you want to use the version That Spawns a mango instead of a pineapple, simply delete (or move to somewhere else)
    FitIke.pac and rename FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac
    I do not understand anything I ... would you be kind enough to explain?

its saying "if you want..." this means if you want that other version, set it up so the game picks up on that alternate hack watcher than the main one

want the mango?: delete fitike.pac from your SD card and drop in the MANGO one in there , but (so the game does NOT ignore it),  rename it to fitike.pac

Senoue
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: August 17, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »

Would I be able to do this with Neogamma, if I load the ISO from the SD and use the USB for the cheats?
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:55:34 PM by Senoue » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2012, 09:04:47 PM »

Would I be able to do this with Neogamma, if I load the ISO from the SD and use the USB for the cheats?
    ni, you can only load mods through the USB if you are using riivolution, otherwise, the mods HAVE to be on an SD card

if you use riivo, you will NOT be allowed to use pirated copies with it

Senoue
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: August 17, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »

ni, you can only load mods through the USB if you are using riivolution, otherwise, the mods HAVE to be on an SD card

if you use riivo, you will NOT be allowed to use pirated copies with it

So, how would I go about using mods from the SD since I do not have a usable copy of the game anymore? I looked through the tutorials, and tried things, but still have failed.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: August 18, 2012, 02:07:00 AM »

So, how would I go about using mods from the SD since I do not have a usable copy of the game anymore? I looked through the tutorials, and tried things, but still have failed.
    Get yourself an external hard drive, download the game from the internet, and use the usbloader (to boot the game) you can use the built in Ocarina to use the file patch code which will load the mods off your SD card like normal. Dont ask where to download the game though, search for it.

[Edit]Looking at your post again, you seem to already have the ISO, in that case just get an external hard drive, get the usbloader program and install it to your wii, and load the mods off your SD card through the built in Ocarina (part of the usbloader)
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:16:27 AM by Thundaga_T2 » Logged

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #446 on: August 18, 2012, 04:13:39 AM »

if you use neogamma or USB loader,  you have to use the file patch code and can ONLY load the mods from the SD card, what I thought you were saying was to have your SD setup on a USB stick instead, which the file patch code does not pick up from (only riivolution does), in USB loader, click brawl>settings>game load>ocarina>on>[start game]

Senoue
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: August 18, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »

Alright, I tried everything with file patch code and all with the Shadow Final Version, but when I go to Character Select, Sonic is still normal, and when I pick Sonic, the game freezes on Stage Select. Also, the install thing for the Shadow Final thing does not work properly.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #448 on: August 18, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »

Alright, I tried everything with file patch code and all with the Shadow Final Version, but when I go to Character Select, Sonic is still normal, and when I pick Sonic, the game freezes on Stage Select. Also, the install thing for the Shadow Final thing does not work properly.
    the images on the character select do NOT use the models contained in the hack, thats a separete picture to hack on your own, its the in-match results that count

also it appears to have worked and is being recognized by the game because its freezing when loading him, normal brawl doesnt freeze when loading sonic

maybe your download was corrupted? try downloading again, then in
    (SD CARD)> private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>fighter>sonic>
    extract all the PCS and PAC files you find to there

also is your brawl version, japanese, european, or american? this and the wrong FPC can be the reason...

Senoue
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: August 18, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »

My brawl is American, I keep getting the freezing error. I will try this with a retail disc in a bit. Going to go out and buy one. Also, I am not sure as to where I put the Sound effect hex files that was included in the download

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 53
    Print
    Jump to: