Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 56
Author Topic: Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)  (Read 299545 times)
Ӄit ßallarɖ
Little 3D Animator
Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: October 17, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »

I wish Rudio was on Luigi cause those animations are perfect for my persona hack.
    outside the "wait3" nose picking I hope. I could tweek the EntryL/R and fix all of the hat animations for you if you'd like. shouldn't take long at all, I'd hope. Not sure when i could get around to it, since my attention's on other things lately

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

I may or may not continue hacking.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: October 17, 2010, 10:55:48 AM »

I saw that you wanted Zelda's Neutral B on Peach. I could easily get Peach to create that, with the graphic effect as well. (Note: If I create it, the graphic effect will appear even if Zelda isn't in the game, so you don't have to worry)

I'm pretty sure this would be super easy.
    You're welcome to take it off my hands then ^_^

Would you be able to test it/make a video of it for me?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #107 on: October 17, 2010, 11:06:25 AM »

I saw that you wanted Zelda's Neutral B on Peach. I could easily get Peach to create that, with the graphic effect as well. (Note: If I create it, the graphic effect will appear even if Zelda isn't in the game, so you don't have to worry)

Yush I would love it to be on peach, but i want to make the texture of the shield different. And I'll have to send you the peach file I'm using since it's a lot edited from normal peach <3

Also if you could do fox's side B as ONE animation on peach, but it travels about 0.5 times further thatd be totaly badasness <3  Note that you will not have to animate the dress except for the very top part of the two round things. (right next to her waist)

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: October 17, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »

Yush I would love it to be on peach, but i want to make the texture of the shield different. And I'll have to send you the peach file I'm using since it's a lot edited from normal peach <3

Also if you could do fox's side B as ONE animation on peach, but it travels about 0.5 times further thatd be totaly badasness <3  Note that you will not have to animate the dress except for the very top part of the two round things. (right next to her waist)

I'm not 100% sure about the side B, but using unused subactions I could probably sync them together. They wouldn't be 1 animation, but if you would prefer, I could just add the animations (as new animations).

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2010, 11:31:32 AM »

I'm not 100% sure about the side B, but using unused subactions I could probably sync them together. They wouldn't be 1 animation, but if you would prefer, I could just add the animations (as new animations).

Yeah, I guess that would work making new animations that have peach imitating the side b, but the actual animation travels farther.

If you could, I would like the start animation to be similar to wolf's slashing thing (Side A I think) and about the length of an A button move.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: October 17, 2010, 12:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I guess that would work making new animations that have peach imitating the side b, but the actual animation travels farther.

If you could, I would like the start animation to be similar to wolf's slashing thing (Side A I think) and about the length of an A button move.

So, you want Peach to claw at the opponent, then do a quick dash?

Is that correct?

Also, can you send me the .pac file you want this on?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »

So, you want Peach to claw at the opponent, then do a quick dash?

Is that correct?

Also, can you send me the .pac file you want this on?

Yeah, she already has the side A of wolf, but the one on her B move could stun the opponent (you'll find a working flag for that in her first A combo) before she strikes them.

I'll send it to u in a moment for sure, but the Neutral b can just be zelda's copy/pasted with slightly larger hitboxes and they shock you :3

Also could you get peach to do sheiks down smash as her up smash? The hitboxes should remain the same but the animation looks weird in game :3
    *goes off to put file on mediafire*

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: October 17, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »

I wish Rudio was on Luigi cause those animations are perfect for my persona hack.
    outside the "wait3" nose picking I hope. I could tweek the EntryL/R and fix all of the hat animations for you if you'd like. shouldn't take long at all, I'd hope. Not sure when i could get around to it, since my attention's on other things lately

Yeah that would be sick. Whenever you have time that is.

You have talent, so you better not quit doing this.
    I dono if I really wanna continue Rudio but don't worry I can redo the 2 entrances and tilt the hat. What angle would you like the hat tilted?

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: October 17, 2010, 06:48:24 PM »

Yeah that would be sick. Whenever you have time that is.

You have talent, so you better not quit doing this.
    I dono if I really wanna continue Rudio but don't worry I can redo the 2 entrances and tilt the hat. What angle would you like the hat tilted?

You aren't continuing Rudio? :'(

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: October 17, 2010, 06:59:58 PM »

Yeah why are you not continuing Rudio? That's bad news to be.

Backwards hat would be fine Wink
    Ok.
    Honestly I dono if I really do. not meny people are following his progress (out side like 3 people that I know of) and I wouldn't know if it'd be a real hit to finish.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: October 17, 2010, 07:04:00 PM »

Yeah why are you not continuing Rudio? That's bad news to be.

Backwards hat would be fine Wink
    Ok.
    Honestly I dono if I really do. not meny people are following his progress (out side like 3 people that I know of) and I wouldn't know if it'd be a real hit to finish.
    Rudio actually seemed like a funny idea to me. I say YOU FINISH IT!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »

Hey, trust me. Even if it doesn't seem like many people are following it, I know for a fact people would love it completed and released. There really aren't many animation hacks for Brawl, especially original, custom ones with a lot of effort behind them. Look at Snake's custom taunt pack (with him smoking a cigarette, and a salute); it has 224 downloads and has only been out a week!

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: October 17, 2010, 08:51:18 PM »

Hey, trust me. Even if it doesn't seem like many people are following it, I know for a fact people would love it completed and released. There really aren't many animation hacks for Brawl, especially original, custom ones with a lot of effort behind them. Look at Snake's custom taunt pack (with him smoking a cigarette, and a salute); it has 224 downloads and has only been out a week!

Well... I guess. it's going to be awhile before I can even work on him since Vindictus is open again. Also Naruto Shippuden:UNS2 is out in a few days.

K-Canon
    Expert Kitten

Lookin for a PSA pro so that we can work together

• Awards Featured

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2010, 03:56:07 AM »

hey Rydia I just did an caramel dansen anim, for fox (works for all esept sonic, zss, meta, gg with aimation swapping. YOU should know what that is)
    well, try it and tell me if you like it (please make a vid if you can)

Link:

http://robdyq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pJbgaw2c1Xo_lY6c_7MNdsjzpPDJSoparwSAnbyaFsxOUIv5Hhh_F8s0oS2hQIudVXi0lDt2ZWXE2oC1SYVGuzIirMObqijYP/caramel%20dansen)%20needs%20animation%20swapping.chr0?download&psid=1

http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
    Join if youre a sonic fan!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2010, 07:53:15 AM »

hey Rydia I just did an caramel dansen anim, for fox (works for all esept sonic, zss, meta, gg with aimation swapping. YOU should know what that is)
    well, try it and tell me if you like it (please make a vid if you can)

Link:

http://robdyq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pJbgaw2c1Xo_lY6c_7MNdsjzpPDJSoparwSAnbyaFsxOUIv5Hhh_F8s0oS2hQIudVXi0lDt2ZWXE2oC1SYVGuzIirMObqijYP/caramel%20dansen)%20needs%20animation%20swapping.chr0?download&psid=1

lol caremel dancing eh I'll make a video of it if it looks good enough on brawlbox Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 56
    Print
    Jump to: