Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1964544 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7965 on: October 11, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

They are "mad" because TMNT does not pertain to this topic.

You want to talk about TMNT? Take it to the Off-Topic section.

Not here.

*ahem*

So yeah, turtles.  We like them.

I'm constantly amazed by how you can just transform a character into someone else.

I never would have imagined Link being made into a turtle. o_o

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #7966 on: October 11, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »

dang silent doom take a chill pill lol your always like

"stick to how the char design is!! because you all are worthless and not aloud to have fun!!!

when you should be like

"i think ____ is the best,but leonardo is cool to Awesome Face now everyone back on topic   "

I'm completely chilled.  Infact, I'm about to go to sleep.  That doesn't change the fact that the posts were worthless and off topic.  Beyond even said it himself just before you replied.

Anyways, enough of this, I never actually got onto my thought of the hack.  It's nicely done Beyond.  I wouldn't say it's one of your best, but considering how fast you made it it's still very smexy.  Loving the style you went for.  I prefer the 'no pupils' look from the cartoon to be honest but that's just me.  Two main things that I think are a bit of a shame are that the feet look a little wide and shame he only has one sword which surprised me.  You made two swords for that Link hack you made aaaaaaaaaages ago, but not for Leo?

Regardless, I'm still using it in my P:M and Minus rosters (I.e. When I'm not using Zero).

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #7967 on: October 11, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »

They are "mad" because TMNT does not pertain to this topic. You want to talk about TMNT? Take it to the Off-Topic section. Not here. *ahem* So yeah, turtles.  We like them. I'm constantly amazed by how you can just transform a character into someone else. I never would have imagined Link being made into a turtle. o_o

what you just said makes no sense because leonardo is from TMNT and *looks at title* exactly my point...and actually we wer the closet to the topic until the "madness" came which now leads me to quoting and posting comments

@silent  ok ok but the word "worthless" seems a little harsh especially since we were just suggesting and giving our opinion which we have the right to do..also you could use the Awesome Face face sometimes

but yea....TMNT RULES!!!....enogh said...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #7968 on: October 11, 2011, 05:03:05 PM »

To be honest despite how everyone else feels, I still feel like Zero is one of my worse vertexes. Looking past the hype around the character and the downloads Zero has, I feel his texture is really lacking and though the vertex itself was a complete transformation it was downright bad in some parts.

Especially in the most important part, the face. The idea to revamp him again has come across my mind many times, but the lack of complaints and my lack of wanting to revamping a hack a forth time has kept me from it.

Imo, Leo is better than Zero. Better texture, cleaner model. But that's just me.

FF7Frieza
    Supreme Kitten

Ora ora ora!

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #7969 on: October 11, 2011, 05:06:38 PM »

Its just not you who agrees about Zero... I agree about it to

3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

« Reply #7970 on: October 11, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »

To be honest despite how everyone else feels, I still feel like Zero is one of my worse vertexes. Looking past the hype around the character and the downloads Zero has, I feel his texture is really lacking and though the vertex itself was a complete transformation it was downright bad in some parts. Especially in the most important part, the face. The idea to revamp him again has come across my mind many times, but the lack of complaints and my lack of wanting to revamping a hack a forth time has kept me from it. Imo, Leo is better than Zero. Better texture, cleaner model. But that's just me.

to be completly honest with you...chrono,darth vader,and goku were the worst....i really didnt like gokus eyes(same with chrono) at all and in gokus  hit animation he grows a second chin and darth vader......he isnt jet black and shiny like he should be.... Undecided

EDIT: i liked zero though..i didnt see anything wrong with it  Undecided

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #7971 on: October 11, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »

I didn't mean your opinion was worthless.  I meant that the posts are worthless because they contribute nothing to what SHOULD be being discussed in this topic, which is Beyond's vertexes.  My apologies for any misunderstanding, I personally thought it was quite clear.

Anyways, a revamp of anything is always welcome.  Unlike with a PSA, a vertex can only get better upon being revamped, and the face has bothered me for Zero from the beginning.  Also, if you can get the proprtions closer as well that would be awesome (his shoulders are too broad, his upper body is a little too big, his waist is too wide and his legs aren't quite long enough)

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #7972 on: October 11, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »

to be completly honest with you...chrono,darth vader,and goku were the worst....i really didnt like gokus eyes(same with chrono) at all and in gokus  hit animation he grows a second chin and darth vader......he isnt jet black and shiny like he should be....

I said Zero was one of the worse. Not THE worse.

Darth Vader was made with the old vertex method. Chrono is just old. And Goku just sucks.
    I'm well aware of this.

The person who makes the hack, always see all the flaws in it since well.. they made it. Others may not notice it, but they're there.

I didn't mean your opinion was worthless.  I meant that the posts are worthless because they contribute nothing to what SHOULD be being discussed in this topic, which is Beyond's vertexes.  My apologies for any misunderstanding, I personally thought it was quite clear.

Anyways, a revamp of anything is always welcome.  Unlike with a PSA, a vertex can only get better upon being revamped, and the face has bothered me for Zero from the beginning.  Also, if you can get the proprtions closer as well that would be awesome (his shoulders are too broad, his upper body is a little too big, his waist is too wide and his legs aren't quite long enough)

Yea, I'd probably make his proportions less TvC-ish. But that's if I revamp him. The idea of making a v4 of any of my hacks just rubs me the wrong way.

Y'know. Like if you can't get it right the 3rd time, then why bother? : /

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

« Reply #7973 on: October 11, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »

I said Zero was one of the worse. Not THE worse. Darth Vader was made with the old vertex method. Chrono is just old. And Goku just sucks. I'm well aware of this. The person who makes the hack, always see all the flaws in it since well.. they made it. Others may not notice it, but they're there. Yea, I'd probably make his proportions less TvC-ish. But that's if I revamp him. The idea of making a v4 of any of my hacks just rubs me the wrong way. Y'know. Like if you can't get it right the 3rd time, then why bother? : /

well imo a darthvader revamp should be first on the agenda and modding him with your new way of vertexing hacks also since now you know how to null normals and stuff to make him look shiny
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:22:30 PM by xxgbcxx » Logged

FF7Frieza
    Supreme Kitten

Ora ora ora!

« Reply #7974 on: October 11, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »

Yea, I'd probably make his proportions less TvC-ish. But that's if I revamp him. The idea of making a v4 of any of my hacks just rubs me the wrong way.

Y'know. Like if you can't get it right the 3rd time, then why bother? : /
    Maybe a MX8 version...To go along with Mega man X and Axl

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #7975 on: October 11, 2011, 05:47:20 PM »

To be honest despite how everyone else feels, I still feel like Zero is one of my worse vertexes. Looking past the hype around the character and the downloads Zero has, I feel his texture is really lacking and though the vertex itself was a complete transformation it was downright bad in some parts.

Especially in the most important part, the face. The idea to revamp him again has come across my mind many times, but the lack of complaints and my lack of wanting to revamping a hack a forth time has kept me from it.

Imo, Leo is better than Zero. Better texture, cleaner model. But that's just me.

ive always thought the same with Zero... but every1 liked it so i thought it was good (ive never played a megaman game >.>)

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7976 on: October 11, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »

My balls have more swag than you Beyond, and I don't even have any.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7977 on: October 11, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »

Personally beyond I'd say only do another zero revamp whenever SDoom starts working on the zero PSA again. By that time i'm sure there would be more hype for him and such.

Any who I'd say make something you want to right now instead of listening to a buncha peoples tell you  "such and such hack sucks and needs a revamp"

Also your back to beyond boobies Awesome Face

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7978 on: October 11, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »

to be completly honest with you...chrono,darth vader,and goku were the worst....i really didnt like gokus eyes(same with chrono) at all and in gokus  hit animation he grows a second chin and darth vader......he isnt jet black and shiny like he should be.... Undecided

EDIT: i liked zero though..i didnt see anything wrong with it  Undecided
    Can't believe you consider these are worst than Vincent/Edgeworth. XD

FF7Frieza
    Supreme Kitten

Ora ora ora!

« Reply #7979 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:48 PM »

Yea... well anyway... BeyondBoobies is awesome and he can make what he wants to make... I always looked at Micaiah as the best vertexer, when she left, my horizon's expanded

Pages:  1 ... 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: