Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 535 536 537 [538] 539 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1981558 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8055 on: October 13, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »

I say:

Import Lyndis.
    Import Vincent.
    Import DMC Dante/Vergil.
    Import Ammy.

And pretty much everyone else you think that'd work best this way. .-.

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8056 on: October 13, 2011, 01:28:50 PM »

Well, Travis and Dante already look really good, so people should be able to live without them getting a full import.

However, Vergil needs a revamp, so you could do an import in place of a vertex revamp.  There's also Nero and potentially Sparda, whom there aren't vertex hacks of.

Also, if you wanna stick with Dante, you could always go with Devil Trigger Dante if you feel like it.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8057 on: October 13, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »

Well, Travis and Dante already look really good, so people should be able to live without them getting a full import.

However, Vergil needs a revamp, so you could do an import in place of a vertex revamp.  There's also Nero and potentially Sparda, whom there aren't vertex hacks of.

Also, if you wanna stick with Dante, you could always go with Devil Trigger Dante if you feel like it.

This man speaks the truth.
    Though one thing I'd love if you did decide to import dante is that his body is inline with the bone structure of ike so that he didn't look messed up in some animations.
    And also he wouldn't have nulled normals which is a plus in my book.
    Or you could try importing him from a different DMC game that'd be intresting so that he had a different design. Vergil would also be sick.

But yeah it's all up to you beyond....

You know I thought of an interesting Idea but I'm sure I'd be flamed if I suggested it... But I think it'd be cool if someone were to import a model of cloud as one of the first imports as cloud was one of the first vertexs released... but yeah just another idea.

so many damn possibilities xD

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8058 on: October 13, 2011, 01:48:01 PM »

I like the idea of DMC3 Dante, but is there any chance of getting MvC3 Dante?

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #8059 on: October 13, 2011, 02:24:59 PM »

I like the idea of DMC3 Dante, but is there any chance of getting MvC3 Dante?

I actually would prefer MvC3 Dante, myself. Would be a nice change of things. I have his model and it's liek 5.3 mb unrigged, without textures. <_<

The highest filesize i've seen Ike's .pcs file go was like 850 Kb. So I dont think the filesize limit will allow it.

But idk, it might work, but I didn't want to put options in the poll that I weren't sure would work. : /

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8060 on: October 13, 2011, 02:54:02 PM »

I actually would prefer MvC3 Dante, myself. Would be a nice change of things. I have his model and it's liek 5.3 mb unrigged, without textures. <_< The highest filesize i've seen Ike's .pcs file go was like 850 Kb. So I dont think the filesize limit will allow it. But idk, it might work, but I didn't want to put options in the poll that I weren't sure would work. : /
    BlackJax can easily lower down the filesize. He's done it himself with an import.

slawter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8061 on: October 13, 2011, 03:07:18 PM »

Are you doing specific franchises or just any characters that you feel like? Because I've noticed the distinct lack of Crash Bandicoot/Yu-Gi-Oh/Digimon/God of War characters in brawl hacks.

Gabriel Belmont (http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/09/317988.jpg) needs to be made a playable character on brawl. He was just so epic in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
    (warning, image is ridiculously high-res)
    Dracul would be just as epic to play as though.

My CSS Icons:
    [1][2]

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #8062 on: October 13, 2011, 03:10:16 PM »

Gabriel Belmont (http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/09/317988.jpg) needs to be made a playable character on brawl. He was just so epic in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

"Hotlinking not allowed"

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

« Reply #8063 on: October 13, 2011, 03:20:52 PM »

Are you doing specific franchises or just any characters that you feel like? Because I've noticed the distinct lack of Crash Bandicoot/Yu-Gi-Oh/Digimon/God of War characters in brawl hacks.

Dracul would be just as epic to play as though.

Well, I'm probably gonna do all the stuff I want first. I doubt I'd ever make something from YuGiOh or Digimon though, they just never really interested me.

But I love me some God of War, so you can expect somthin there. The reason it hasn't gotten much representation so far, imo, is the intricate character with lots of asymmetrical parts and the inability to rip models from its games. So making vertex hacks for it would be quite difficult.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8064 on: October 13, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »

Travis doesn't really need it; yours is great. Maybe ripping the one from Heroes Paradise would be a bit of an improvement, but I am not sure it would be worth the trouble.

Dante could use an import.

You should really try to learn how to psa. It is the one thing that will never be importable. I am thinking of trying my hands at both importing and psa-ing.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #8065 on: October 13, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

Travis doesn't really need it; yours is great. Maybe ripping the one from Heroes Paradise would be a bit of an improvement, but I am not sure it would be worth the trouble.

Dante could use an import.

You should really try to learn how to psa. It is the one thing that will never be importable. I am thinking of trying my hands at both importing and psa-ing.

The main important thing about good PSAers is the ability to be shown something as far as code goes and be able to adapt it in their own way so that it works in the way the person wants.  Without this skill, you'll never become good and that's a fact.  All the tutorials in the world wouldn't help if one can't apply the skills properly.

Of course, there are a number of things that need to be learnt, but the above skill is an absolute necessity.  Not to mention, Beyond would also need to learn how to animate too which is another ball game in itself.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8066 on: October 13, 2011, 04:42:23 PM »

but animations ARE portable, or should be somewhere in the future...

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8067 on: October 13, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »

Inb4BeyondmovestoLST

just a prediction, since first Starwaffle moved, then SJS.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

« Reply #8068 on: October 13, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »

538 pages. It's been one helluva ride here on KC, but it's about time I roll out. This isn't the end to my hacks, it's a new beginning.

And you all are welcome to join me.

..Just click the pic.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8069 on: October 13, 2011, 07:12:59 PM »

So you will not be posting here anymore? Any particular reason why not both?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages:  1 ... 535 536 537 [538] 539 540
    Print
    Jump to: