Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GAMECHANGER MARTH - VERSION 0.5 - NOW WITH PICTURES AND DL  (Read 9106 times)
14fan
Extreme Kitten

I may or may not continue hacking.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 15, 2010, 11:57:36 PM »

EDIT: Nevermind about the sound effects.

His current moves as of now:

AA Combo: Unchanged attack, changed animations.

All tilts are unchanged.

UNMENTIONED: His dash attack is now Sheik's.

Forward Smash: Gripped Slam. He now puts both hands on his blade,

and thrusts it downward.

Up Smash: Multijump. He jumps upward three times, with his sword facing upward. This move is mainly used for characters midair, since the three attack hit together can cause 56% damage. (It's nearly impossible to hit all 3, more common to hit 2 which is about 36%) This attack hits characters on his side, but only gives 7% damage and knocks them sideways, so they don't get hit by the sword. You can jump twice if you don't charge this smash, and 3 times if you do. The jumps go in this order:
    Peach Up B,

Mario Up B,

Marth Up B

Down Smash: Spinning Blade. He spins his blade all around him, giving damage mainly to lower characters. Animation from Naryu's Love.

Neutral Air: Midair Spinning Blade. Pit's nair animation Nothing else changed.

No other aerials are changed.

Neutral B: The Power of the Blade. Marth pulls the blade out,

bends down, focuses on the blade gaining strength,

then thrusts it forward.

If B is unheld he doesn't bend down and focus on the blade.

Side B: Quick Save. All of his Dancing Blade attacks are unchanged aside from the first one, which gives no damage but quick intangibility.

Here's a better picture.

Midair Side B: Flip Dodge. ZSS's Down B animation, along with intangibility frames. This move BARELY moves you to the side.

Down B:(Not named) Marth sticks his hand out, warning opponents.

Once they hit him, they give him short intangibility.

Once that runs out, he slashes at the opponent twice, one stuns them...

...and the other gives good knockback. It's almost impossible to hit both.

He also does a quick taunt at the end.

Midair Down B: Spam. Marth replicates his Up B. When first used in the air, it doesn't move him at all. After that, any time makes him jump upward as if using the up b, followed by teleporting back down to the original spot. This move, like the Side B, BARELY moves you upward and lacks intangibility frames. Spam this move for recovery.

The problem with this is, once spammed, he will fall EXTREMELY fast. You better be above ground.

Up B is unchanged.

BThrow is Ike's animation. (No picture. Forgot)

And the grande finale, the FINAL SMASH.

This is a very unique final smash in many ways.

First off, it doesn't zoom in on him. This allows him to surprise opponents when using it.

Secondly, there's no lag.

Third off, this is not Marth's final smash.

He does 7 slashes with his sword (Ike's final smash animation) followed by releasing all the energy he has.

The first 6 slashes will stun and give 10% each. The last one hits the opponent off to the side and gives 10%.

The last hit hits everywhere. This move will spike anyone in the air, and make anyone on ground jump.

It's very weak knockback, and kill around 300%+ damage. But the spike on it is very strong. It can kill characters midair at around 60%.

This last move gives everyone damage.

But the most unique part of the final smash: Remember how he uses all energy left? Well he needs something to keep him alive as well.

What does he use?

The smash ball's energy.

What does this mean?

He keeps the smash ball inside of him. He can't use the final smash again, his B attack goes back to his neutral B, but a smash ball will not reappear and you cannot knock it out of Marth. He will continue to glow the final smash glow until you kill him (since he respawns, his energy is back, so he doesn't need something to use as his energy).

Special thanks to Sumire Omelette for helping me with the final smash.

Didn't turn out the way I thought, but I like this idea better.

Credit to PhantomWings for creating PSA and all the tutorials and guides for helping out with the creation of this.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    FitMarth.pac: http://www.mediafire.com/?fdzjt9ncy23i7ib
    FitMarthMotionEtc.pac: http://www.mediafire.com/?r413y2qib757w9x

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU THINK ANYTHING SHOULD BE TONED DOWN OR NOT.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:28:45 PM by 14fanofanime » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 02:45:14 AM »

Hm this sounds interesting, looking forward to see what you've done.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 11:00:10 AM »

Hm this sounds interesting, looking forward to see what you've done.

Pictures and download link is now up.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »

LOL for putting a Story behind Marth's Final Smash Glow Glitch.

This is a Good PSA. It will remain in my Marth Slot for all eternity.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

LOL for putting a Story behind Marth's Final Smash Glow Glitch.

This is a Good PSA. It will remain in my Marth Slot for all eternity.

Well, I did want him to release all his energy at the end.

But yeah I made up a backstory for the glitch.  AWESOME 2.0!

It's better than the glitch that allowed him to keep using the FS over and over again.

Glad you like it.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:03:42 PM by 14fanofanime » Logged

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »

sounds incredibly sexy, but why not make those 'impossible hits'.. i unno.. possible  I see what you did there ...

uhm, im worried about marios ^ + B .. it looks strne O_o... and I love the idea by the way, great picture or wolfs gun lazer. sexiest looking thing iv seen in brawl to date.

Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

sounds incredibly sexy, but why not make those 'impossible hits'.. i unno.. possible  I see what you did there ...

uhm, im worried about marios ^ + B .. it looks strne O_o... and I love the idea by the way, great picture or wolfs gun lazer. sexiest looking thing iv seen in brawl to date.

Yeah, the Mario Up B does look very strange.

The good thing is you only do that if you charge the attack, plus you can't really see the deformed arm very well.

As for the impossible hits, the impossible hits on the Up Smash are very possible. You have to time it perfectly so that the opponent is right above you where the tip of the sword would hit. It can be done and does give 56% damage if done, but it's very hard to pull off only because of the extreme damage it gives.

As for the Down B, I honestly tried to make them both connect, but I think the second slash's hitboxes don't reach enough. The stun effect on the first hit of the Down B last a while though, so if you quickly do a side smash after the down b is done, it connects very easily. I've killed with that combo many times. Awesome Face

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »

I don't want to make big coments about your Hack.
    I'm the creator of King Bowser.
    You hear this sound effect when you face Bowser because I use PAL version and you use NTSC version. I have the same problem if I use my Shadow (it's a NTSC character) and Falco is my opponent (original PAL character). When I press Down B He does Falco's taunt voice.
    The problem is neither my character nor your one. It's the difference between PAL and NTSC. The sound effect you use in NTSC Marth is the same as I use in PAL Bowser but different coded. You ohly hear it when King Bowser is on the field because it's like an External Graphic. If an other character uses it you only hear it when the character it belongs to is on the field. This is only a theory but the only ppossible explanation for this problem I can immagine.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 03:28:17 PM »

I don't want to make big coments about your Hack.
    I'm the creator of King Bowser.
    You hear this sound effect when you face Bowser because I use PAL version and you use NTSC version. I have the same problem if I use my Shadow (it's a NTSC character) and Falco is my opponent (original PAL character). When I press Down B He does Falco's taunt voice.
    The problem is neither my character nor your one. It's the difference between PAL and NTSC. The sound effect you use in NTSC Marth is the same as I use in PAL Bowser but different coded. You ohly hear it when King Bowser is on the field because it's like an External Graphic. If an other character uses it you only hear it when the character it belongs to is on the field. This is only a theory but the only ppossible explanation for this problem I can immagine.

I'm so sorry about that. I completely forgot about the whole NTSC/PAL thing. I could've sworn I use PAL.

Oh well, I'll fix that.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: