Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Will someone PLEASE do roy sound hacks?  (Read 8389 times)
Iris
Hyper Kitten

Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 04:03:40 PM »

The fact that Marth is beter and was one of the originals of melée made that not possible besides he would be broken like Meta knight

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

Hackingstar
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »

If theres ever a 4th smash bros, they should just take all the characters from the past smash bros (I mean ALL OF THEM. every single one) and just add new ones (maybe some final fantasy or kingdom hearts characters)

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »

Every character from the first SSB is in both Melee and Brawl, and there are only 5 Melee characters who aren't in Brawl. So it wouldn't be too hard to add them back in for the next one.

Iris
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 04:08:31 PM »

I doubt that since Lucas didn't make it and they said some actor will n in it and yes it would be hard.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »

@liberty and rox thats up to nintendo, they should think of the fans and just take their suggestions (suggestion: take every character that entered from the past 3 smashes and put them in and add maybe some ff or kh characters (final fantasy and kingdom hearts)

Iris
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 04:16:39 PM »

Exactly suggestions from fans you won't see a lot of roy's or pichus in the suggestions. They will not want FFantasy or KH and since Lucas is gone they have to put another charector from Mother. Another F-zero charector? Maybe.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »

Every character from the first SSB is in both Melee and Brawl, and there are only 5 Melee characters who aren't in Brawl. So it wouldn't be too hard to add them back in for the next one.
    Not at all ... >_>

Roy was added for promotional purposes. He was the advertisement for the EPIC FIRE EMBLEM RETURN (exclamation marks) on GBA. At first, he was even supposed to have Sigurd in his stead. >_>
    Ike represents the newer Fire Emblem games, and replaces (the old) Roy extremely well, if you place yourself with Nintendo's point of view.

Sakurai claimed that Dr. Mario had been added for the fun, and because of his Music Theme.

Young Link is replaced by a much more visually recognizable character, and that occupies the exact same role. Moving on ...

Mewtwo's departure was a surprise to me and alot of people, and I found kind of a shame that they didn't put the Pichu Bros to help Pichu be more original.
    These two are the only ones who can have a bit of a chance, though if no new significant official material is produced about them between SSBB and SSB4, they hardly have any chance. They'd be pretty much too old.

Melee was Melee. It was launched at a completely different time, in a completely different context. Stages, characters, music, even some items, are chosen according to their level of importance and popularity at the moment a game is launched. But ... when was the last time we saw Mewtwo have a decent role somewhere ...? Tongue
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 03:15:28 PM by Miacis Kusanagi » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 03:33:32 PM »

But ... when was the last time we saw Mewtwo have a decent role somewhere ...? Tongue
    It, uh... could be caught in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 03:58:49 PM »

But ... when was the last time we saw Mewtwo have a decent role somewhere ...? Tongue
    It, uh... could be caught in HeartGold and SoulSilver.
    :o

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 04:08:35 PM »

So could Kyogre/Groudon, Rayquaza, Lati@s....

When the next Smash comes out, they'll probably drop Lucario for some 5th gen rep. At this point, the obvious guess is Zoroark, and while there's a lot of Pokemon that have yet to be revealed, Zoroark is playing the exact same role Lucario did in Gen 4: starring in a movie -- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Phantom Champion Zoroark -- released to promote the game it appears in.

Pichu, Roy, and Dr. Mario aren't coming back. They all made the cut because Sakurai decided it was better to make several clones than to make one or two new characters. Mewtwo's not coming back either, though that's because his popularity has long since waned.

Edit: This has gotten rather off-topic >_>
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:10:06 PM by Vyse » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 01:23:38 PM »

Ok this topic better get back ON topic. As i was saying. somebody should make roy sound hacks so we could ACTUALLY enjoy our boy. Cuz it is soooooooo not fun having roy with marths voice. Marths voice may be man like, but his looks. meh. i mean what warrior guy wears a tiara? that just raises more questions. Anyways my point is someone please take this request from me and. just. make. the roy sounds. no further comments on marth. just. do. roy sounds.

Phear-Walker
    The Everlasting Phear
    Hyper Kitten

Temporary name is temporary

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 02:44:27 AM »

I agree with my mom and Miacis, on every count Marth>Roy New>Old

Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
    Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 09:18:34 AM »

oook it seems AceSe3don will do roy sounds someone just has to make a melee video of roys moves so ace can deternine what sounds to put on the many or current roy moveset. YAY! and once again NO and i mean NO MORE comments about girly marth ok? thanks. i HOPE.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: