Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19
Author Topic: PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)  (Read 98737 times)
Marcov15
>.>
Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #255 on: June 19, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »

I've had it with you, PAVGN. I wrote that last post in hopes that maybe you could understand this the good way, but it seems you're a lost case. I'll have to be a little more aggressive now.

I don't care what you think, believe or like. If you want to stay in this community, you'll abide by OUR rules and what WE believe is right for the majority. Don't like it? Get your ass out of here. Nobody is forcing you to be here. You're ok with it? Fine. Stay here and enjoy the ride.

I hope I made myself clear enough. And by the way, try to go get some grammar lessons.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #256 on: June 19, 2010, 12:07:14 PM »

To make everything a litle more simple, and stop the drama arguing :

These rules are what have been decided by the team managing this website, and will be officially revealed when we get the chance. Because these are the principles that we find the most positive for this community. So we'll apply this to this place.

If you feel like uploading slight edits without permission elsewhere on the net, them by all means do it. But don't be surprised if other hackers who consider these ideas as elementary politeness start disliking you.

I sometimes visit a board about self-hypnosis. On this board, you can't give links to self-hypnosis files to users if they don't have got a little experience of what to do, and what not to do. (Because you can pretty much completely warp your mind with that, if you aren't careful.)
    If you infringe this rule on the website, you'll get sanctionned. Even if you think that there is no risk.
    If you post these on your own personnal blog, they won't be able to say anything. You'll be just considered completely irresponsible.

This is kinda the same situation here. >_>
    Whether or not you like it, this is how we are going to work. For the sole reason that quite a good bunch of people think the same as us.
    « Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:14:02 PM by Miacis Kusanagi » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: June 19, 2010, 01:07:21 PM »

I do remember to credit people for using their edits, but I never did take into consideration the permission part of the deal.  Forgive me if I didn't ask for permission to use your edits JuLz.

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: June 19, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »

Well, yeah I wonder why you re-released a complete packet of Rosalina edits although they've been already available in seperate downloads. That was unneccessary :3

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: June 19, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »

To make everything a litle more simple, and stop the drama arguing :

These rules are what have been decided by the team managing this website, and will be officially revealed when we get the chance. Because these are the principles that we find the most positive for this community. So we'll apply this to this place.

If you feel like uploading slight edits without permission elsewhere on the net, them by all means do it. But don't be surprised if other hackers who consider these ideas as elementary politeness start disliking you.

I sometimes visit a board about self-hypnosis. On this board, you can't give links to self-hypnosis files to users if they don't have got a little experience of what to do, and what not to do. (Because you can pretty much completely warp your mind with that, if you aren't careful.)
    If you infringe this rule on the website, you'll get sanctionned. Even if you think that there is no risk.
    If you post these on your own personnal blog, they won't be able to say anything. You'll be just considered completely irresponsible.

This is kinda the same situation here. >_>
    Whether or not you like it, this is how we are going to work. For the sole reason that quite a good bunch of people think the same as us.

Thanks for giving a nice, polite and detailed answer Miacis. :3

Not to mention an actual answer at that. XD

Now that my questions are gone, I no longer have any interest here. Hopefully that's all for the drama. ¦D

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: June 21, 2010, 01:28:08 AM »

~ I'm sorry

Ok I'm going to start off with PAVGN I agree with you 100% and everyone else I can see your side on this. Also I want to point out this is a texture category and it's getting hectic like my texture topic. We should start posting elsewhere. My opinion this discussion is very very dumb and Julz I can see how your angry but there is a way you should think about it. People who make textures out of Rosalina HD are praising you a you made one of the best textures on brawlvault. When people are making retextures they should give you credit and if they don't they report it. Like me I made a pack about your amazing texture, I gave you and LenSho so much credit in the readme and the file descripion, I wrote in the readme I don't deserve any credit the true makers of this are Julz and Lensho as I hope the people who downloaded my pack have read. Also most people don't make textures on this site and put them on other sites so if it stays on this site then I bet they know who really made the model, you. I think everyone knows who you are and Im being serious, so they are not taking your "fame" away. Everyone knows who made the ultimate rosalina model/texture. Think about what I am about to say... Remember when this site was just one happy family when it was developing? That's what it is right now and I don't think you know that. People who took your model respect you and are making something out of what you have done. The only plagiarism I think deserves to be capable to ban for is when you copy a exact texture and repost it without ANY updates, then that is copying. But if someone makes a tweak then enjoy it as they may have made it better and hopefully they gave you credit and if they didn't then simply report. If I made a amazing amazing (or an example;) master chief model and texture and then someone tweak it so it is more detailed and he gave you credit then you grab it you tweak it then upload it and give him credit for what he did, no one will think he did the first model and texture and you did the details. Then someone else tweaks it and someone else and someone else then for the final one when it's finished grab it upload it and give everyone credit. That's what I remember kitty corp as and brawlvault and smashboards and well EVERYTHING brawl related. Also I think anyone on any brawl hacking website is trying to achieve one goal, making the perfect hacked brawl. Having fun with your friends playing with master chief vs rosalina vs sora vs zero. That is an example of how we want to change brawl, how everyone has Changed brawl hacking. We are just a group of thousands of people doing one simple thing, hack brawl. I you ever have a problem with someone retextures about your texture then just message then politely and ask to delete if they don't contact and admin.

xx
     MyKewl
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:59:18 AM by MyKewl » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »

Can people drop this here because this is pretty self-explanatory.

I hope you read this or otherwise I'll report you. Some people think they are allowed to use my textures and update them with seperate vertexes without asking me. But the best thing is you also release it! What the hell do you think? You get all the attention and downloads on a project I MADE!!!!! So without asking, I mention and ask friendly in all of my kind-hearted being. GO and remove those BrawlVault Updates or I'll report you.

For the future!!! No one is allowed to update my work unless I give you the permisson to do it

Either respect him and ask or don't respect him and upload against his wishes.

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #262 on: June 21, 2010, 05:48:32 AM »

It's not the fact they the Rosalina textures were edited and released, it's that they were edited and released without asking him or even having knowledge of it. JuLz is typically a nice guy and I'm sure he would let people submit if they just ask. I don't think anybody wants their work to be edited without any knowledge whatsoever of it.

Again, all that's being requested is that you ask the person first. If you truly respect the person's work, that's the least you could for them.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:49:35 AM by LookItsLink » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: June 21, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »

Yea all they gotta do is ask and he will give you instructions on how you can release soo

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: July 22, 2010, 07:56:23 AM »

! First Page, First Post!

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2010, 08:02:36 AM »

Don't say you're dying... people are actually going to think that you're literally dying >.>

Good luck on your future journeys JuLz.
    You will surely be missed.
    *watches you ride off into the sunset* Cool

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2010, 08:30:13 AM »

Don't say you're dying... people are actually going to think that you're literally dying >.>

Good luck on your future journeys JuLz.
    You will surely be missed.
    *watches you ride off into the sunset* Cool
    Yeah really, some people are... Well... They can take things to literal...

You will be missed... Good luck with... Whatever it is you're gonna do. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

I really thought Julz was dying. <_<;

Good luck Julz!

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: July 22, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »

we'll really miss you julz, see ya around.

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2010, 04:01:22 PM »

NO JULZ you where one of the few that i liked.You where also the first i meet.
    Well bye...and plz dont dye now.You have to live!

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19
    Print
    Jump to: