Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dazzle  (Read 1545 times)
TheZac268™
Extreme Kitten

I am THEZac268

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 20, 2010, 07:59:09 PM »

All you Dazzle users out there please help!
    I just bought a Dazzle and I tried recording Brawl on the software it came with, and it horribly sucked!!! Like it clipped the video and it was super laggy , and the music was all messed up. Then I used Debut Video Capture(the software I use to record my computer monitor) and it can record the video just fine, but it won't pick up any audio what so ever! So if anyone knows how I can enhance my video recording please tell me. All help appreciated. Grin

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
    tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 08:48:12 PM »

You have come to the right place my friend.

Proper Capture program: http://download.cnet.com/Pinnacle-Video-Spin/3000-13631_4-10747819.html

Its free for a little while, when it runs out, just unistall it and reinstall it. Awesome Face

You should also set your Wii to 16:9. Why? Because it pwns in quality.

Don't forget to change your capture settings to 16:9 as well.

This should aslo solve your sound problem.

If you need more help, feel free to ask.

TheZac268™
    Extreme Kitten

I am THEZac268

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 08:56:59 PM »

Alright, I'm going to try it out. Will I be able to capture with the S-Video Cable? Just wondering because Debut would't let me, and my Dazzle came with Pinnacle Studio HD, and it sux! Horribly sux! But if what you recomemded doesn't work, I can use Debut and just hand my microphone over my TV Speakers and recored the audio like that or just put a song into the timeline of the video. Hopefully what you suggested will help.

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
    tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »

Yes, it should be at the left tab.

Hm, what version of Studio do you have, because it could be that the dazzle is not completely compatible with the program your using.
    Also, try recording at the highest settings and see how many frames are dropped. If you only use the computer to see what you are doing, it only looks laggy, the final render version often looks a lot better.

If your using a laptop, make sure its power settings is at high performance.

If all else fails, I send some pic to show you the exact settings it needs to be on  Kirby Dance

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: