Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Let me introduce my real power: I AM KING BOWSER  (Read 27215 times)
Mr.N
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 07:52:26 AM »

I can't help you. Sorry.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 04:20:58 PM »

Me niether.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

The PSA is sweet! O .o but im disturbed by the final smash...

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 29, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »

Well it fits since this has some broken parts to it. Maybe you can have both if you put Bowser's transformation FS on button B + button A. Basically,use a button held move, like Alpha Toon Link.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 30, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »

Um, I like the PSA and all, but 1) the SFX copies anything of Ganon when he's in the fight, 2) I thought you could stay in the shell for grounded up b for as long as you want, unlike SMG. Yet you can't. And 3) you can't stay in the up b air horizontal fly as long as you want, unlike SMG as well. Could you remake the PSA so Bowser has more good killing moves and can stay in his shell  and his SMG flight for as long as he wants, please? It's only for me, if others like it as is you don't have to release the remade PSA to everyone. I don't make machinimas, I watch them if you're going to ask.

SMG means Super Mario Galaxy.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 01:37:23 PM by OMGWeegeeNorris » Logged

Trace000222 Hunter Extraordinaire
    Expert Kitten

~Sniping the Gods~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 30, 2010, 03:39:09 PM »

Um, dude i'm sorry but from what i see you just necro-bumped this Multi-month ago thread. and you double posted and your just trying to get posts <.<

On-Topic(even though this is a dead thread): Moveset slightly glitched, some of the stuff doesnt work.
                                                                                                                                                           ~Trace

Ultimate O.P.(Over Powered) Brawl Completion: 93%
    Characters needed:
    Olimar, Fox(i Have one but its WAY TO POWERFUL), King Dedede, G&W, Lucas(CurrentMovesetConfusing)

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 30, 2010, 04:26:40 PM »

Stupid noob >.> jk XD Ok, we have to stop posting... including me. So uh, on topic. Yeah, a month ago i tried this and i shat my pants when i taunted

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 30, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »

Um, dude i'm sorry but from what i see you just necro-bumped this Multi-month ago thread. and you double posted and your just trying to get posts <.<

On-Topic(even though this is a dead thread): Moveset slightly glitched, some of the stuff doesnt work.
                                                                                                                                                           ~Trace
    Stupid noob >.> jk XD Ok, we have to stop posting... including me. So uh, on topic. Yeah, a month ago i tried this and i shat my pants when i taunted
    Excuse me, but:

1) NO, I'm not posting to get posts. I don't care about the increase in rank thing.

2) I was on topic, I was just asking for something and was COMMENTING ABOUT THE PSA! Read first THOROUGHLY before you post a troll-like comment dumb@$$e$

3)I'm no stupid noob Icheku. You better watch what you say and learn who you are dealing with before you get a knife in your throat. OR before you explode from a "cancer" tumor. I post to answer questions, ask questions, request, suggest, criticize in a good way, to give, and to support, NOT to post dumb $H!T that all you rats post on a daily basis. Learn to interpret words literary rejects.

4) Double posts don't do a DAM^ thing. I do it in case I forget to put some thing in one post. Usually it happens after a couple days of the thread not getting posts. I can't just put everything in one post. Things can be completely against the previous posts but on topic.

And Icheku, learn to get balls. The taunts are not scary at all. They usually put me to sleep. All the up taunt is a change of bone frames to mimic Giga Bowser, causing a stretch in the model and making the result look "scary". The side taunt is only a summon taunt. The down taunt is self explanatory.

I'm no young, arrogant, selfish retard. Don't treat me like one. I'm 14, I sound like I'm 21 in person, and can understand and explain things in ways that make you do this: O_O

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 30, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

~Trace
    Excuse me, but:

1) NO, I'm not posting to get posts. I don't care about the increase in rank thing.

2) I was on topic, I was just asking for something and was COMMENTING ABOUT THE PSA! Read first THOROUGHLY before you post a troll-like comment dumb@$$e$

3)I'm no stupid noob Icheku. You better watch what you say and learn who you are dealing with before you get a knife in your throat. OR before you explode from a "cancer" tumor. I post to answer questions, ask questions, request, suggest, criticize in a good way, to give, and to support, NOT to post dumb $H!T that all you rats post on a daily basis. Learn to interpret words literary rejects.

4) Double posts don't do a DAM^ thing. I do it in case I forget to put some thing in one post. Usually it happens after a couple days of the thread not getting posts. I can't just put everything in one post. Things can be completely against the previous posts but on topic.

And Icheku, learn to get balls. The taunts are not scary at all. They usually put me to sleep. All the up taunt is a change of bone frames to mimic Giga Bowser, causing a stretch in the model and making the result look "scary". The side taunt is only a summon taunt. The down taunt is self explanatory.

I'm no young, arrogant, selfish retard. Don't treat me like one. I'm 14, I sound like I'm 21 in person, and can understand and explain things in ways that make you do this: O_O
    <.<  >.>  Seems like your angry side came out. Just if you didn't know, i said "jk" 
    Disruptive Behavior: Posting in a manner that makes things generally unpleasant for other users.
         Examples: Posting in ALL CAPS, in topic titles and/or messages; posting illegibly; posting topics in the wrong forum; posting images that are too large (creating horizontal scroll bars or making your post longer than a page); posting unmarked spoilers (game, movie, book, etc).

Flaming: Directly or indirectly insulting other members.
         Examples: “You idiot”; “Anyone who believes that is a moron”; “Just shut up”; attacking someone based on race, gender, sexuality, etc.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:28:15 PM by Icheku » Logged

Trace000222 Hunter Extraordinaire
    Expert Kitten

~Sniping the Gods~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 30, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »

"Read first THOROUGHLY before you post a troll-like comment dumb@$$e$"
    Um from what i see this is very insulting. I really don't appreciate the tone your using, and I really am not trying to insult anyone by saying this i really am but I'm 16 and i am acting way more mature then how you responded to my(at least i thought) polite post and Icheku's jk. And to prevent Double posting its called editing my fellow member. And if you post in an old thread like this you shouldn't. And please dont insult Icheku, it's not right. Sorry for making another off topic post here but i felt like it was needed. Punish me however you like.
                                                                                                                                                        ~Trace

Ultimate O.P.(Over Powered) Brawl Completion: 93%
    Characters needed:
    Olimar, Fox(i Have one but its WAY TO POWERFUL), King Dedede, G&W, Lucas(CurrentMovesetConfusing)

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 30, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

"Read first THOROUGHLY before you post a troll-like comment dumb@$$e$"
    Um from what i see this is very insulting. I really don't appreciate the tone your using, and I really am not trying to insult anyone by saying this i really am but I'm 16 and i am acting way more mature then how you responded to my(at least i thought) polite post and Icheku's jk. And to prevent Double posting its called editing my fellow member. And if you post in an old thread like this you shouldn't. And please dont insult Icheku, it's not right. Sorry for making another off topic post here but i felt like it was needed. Punish me however you like.
                                                                                                                                                        ~Trace
    What he said... ok guys, let's stop posting.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 06:40:42 PM »

Grr. I'm only defending myself. I at first thought you were great people but since like Roo525 you burned me when I was on-topic I was a "little" upset. I only wanted to be nice and make friends before. Now I can't trust anyone. Anyway on-topic, is there any updates to the psa?

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 12:22:27 AM »

Stop this silly discussion!

Update:
    I'm working on Aeon. He'll be that good as Cloud is when i've finished.
    After that I'll have to work on Soren and make a complete new version with Book and staff.
    Shadow needs a gun.
    And much more.
    This is the only PSA I don't want to update the next time. In my opinion he's good the way he is.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 09:07:05 AM »

Why was it that my question caused all the disruption? I was only asking for a few edits to the PSA and I get bull from others thinking I'm off-topic when I'm on-topic. OK Mr.N, I understand. You don't have to update Bowser. I'm looking forward to other hacks of yours soon.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: