Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: 14fanofanime's Hacks  (Read 59044 times)
14fan
Extreme Kitten

I may or may not continue hacking.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 05, 2010, 05:44:31 PM »

SAILOR MOON
    NOTE BEFORE READING: I OWN NO TEXTURES OR STAGES.

NOTE: This video was made showing a BETA form of her. There are new moves included. However, there are no new moves in the broken form.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaOEOCx1bs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaOEOCx1bs</a>

"In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

DOWNLOAD FOR BOTH BROKEN AND BALANCED

Red symbolizes what attack is being performed.
    Pink is the attack name.
    Blue indicates a strategy to the move.

Her basic A attack is still the same. I simply show this because it will be an important key in a later attack.

Her dash attack is now a Sailor Kick. It tends to be a good killing move at high percentages.

Her side tilt is another form of a Sailor Kick. This tends to be good for juggling, and at +150% it can kill.

Her up tilt is an attack from her first episode, Odango Attack. She cried, and the Odango jewelry on her head gave damage to opponents and stunned them. This attack is good at racking up damage.

Her down tilt is a sweep kick. This hits in the back first, followed by the front, so keep that in mind.

Her side smash is her Sailor Body Attack. This attack constantly has a spiking hitbox on her body, so use this on ledges where opponents are recovering to spike them back down. I tend to spam that characteristic a lot.

Her up smash is her Moon Spiral Heart Attack, and I love how this looks. There is a constant hitbox on the heart as it spins, so if you tend to like having people stuck in attacks, this one is the one for you.

Her down smash is her Rainbow Moon Heartache, and this one is better than her up smash. Like the up smash, this one has a constant hitbox on the heart, as well as a big one on the last heart that explodes.

Her down air is a Sailor Kick. I gave this a nicer animation (ZSS instead of Sheik) and it now has a longer hitbox.

Her back air is another Sailor Kick. Her hitboxes are tricky and not directly on her feet, although they still hit there.

Her up air is a Mini Moon Spiral Heart Attack. There is not really any strategy to this move, other than it's great for juggling and can kill over 100%.

Her neutral B is her Moon Healing Escalation. It is one of those moves that has pretty good range and can kill.

Her side B is her Moon Tiara Action. It has a very long range and trips if it hits once.

Yes, I gave it a better animation.

Her down B is her famous transformation Moon Cosmic Power. It has many hits that give pretty decent damage, but no knockback. Her last hit, the final heart, may be the best overall killer move that Sailor Moon has.

Her up B is an Eternal Jump I gave her. The true strategy is the freefall after you press down on the control pad.

Here's the strategy part. During her freefall, she has looping hitboxes which spike. So if you hit someone in the air, they can get a weak spike toward their doom. If you hit someone on ground, it just pounds them into the ground, then back to you, and so on.

She has a different Up Taunt, Down Taunt, and Side Taunt. Here they are, respectively:

"Sweet!"

"Hi!"

Oh, Serena, you clutz.

40 out of the 46 frames in this taunt have her with invincibility. Spam this and you'll be practically untouchable. There is a small chance that someone could knock you out of this, and don't continue to spam afterwards.

She also has a new grab. I wanted to give her back her old one, but the Wii froze on the SSS before the match began every time I tried to recreate her grab. It has her neutral B/third A animation, and has very weird collisions. I have the throw bone going straight forward, but it seems to occasionally hit the opponents sitting on the ground, and occasionally hits opponents flying slightly above.

Now, Sailor Moon has a special ability. When she gets above 80%, that is a sign to the Sailor Scouts to help bring their power to her. She also uses this to gain new battle techniques and new abilities.

Her side tilt above 80% damage is Jupiter Thunder. She gets a little help from Sailor Jupiter and performs her first attack, Jupiter Thunder. This attack gives tons of eletric damage and sends opponents upwards, but has no kill potential and the beginning 1/3 of the hitboxes are behind her and kind of more defensive than offensive. I animated her throw bone to do the hitboxes. The shape at the beginning is a "4", which was Jupiter's symbol.

Her up tilt over 80% is Sailor Mars's Mars Fire. This move sends a flame and hitbox straight up, has very good range, and is very good at getting the Smash Ball due to the looped hitboxes.

Her down tilt over 80% is Mercury Freezing Bubbles gained from Sailor Mercury. This attack freezes opponents, and tends to hit more in the back than in the front, so it can hit opponents behind you as a sneak attack. If you watch, you can see the bubbles rise from the ground and pop.

She has a new ability with her A attacks. Remember how she does her normal AA slaps? Well now, if you hold A, she gains a third attack: Venus Crescent Beam. She gets it from Sailor Venus, and shoots an orange beam from her hand. This move has only 1 hitbox, but it travels slightly farther than the Jupiter Thunder.

Her side smash over 80% is another form of Sailor Body Attack, I call it Sailor Bomb. She rolls towards her opponents, then gains 5% damage and gives 23% to the opponent if it connects. This move has her hands forward and has her moving forward as well, and is hard to connect. But if it does, the amount of damage is worth it. If you choose to charge the attack, she gains 10% instead of 5%, but can give the opponent up to 32% if connected. I knew I forgot to get a picture of something, and this happened to be it.

Her neutral B over 80% temporarily gains her eternal wings. It brings opponents moderately away from her closer to her, and moves opponents closer to her behind her. You can turn around quickly and perform again to do a sort of dance, which also hits opponents back and forth until they reach high percentages. I call this Eternal Taunt. DANG IT I FORGOT A PICTURE OF THIS TOO.

Her down air over 80% is still the Sailor Kick that was her old down air, but now she gets sent downward (like ZSS or Sheik's).

Her final smash is Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, it is unchanged IF YOU ARE UNDER 80%.

She swings the scepter around her head, and heals herself 15% and slows time first.

She then sends out a medium-sized hitbox that kills at any damage.

And then she turns back to regular Sailor Moon.

HOWEVER, IF SHE IS ABOVE 80% DAMAGE, SHE SKIPS THE FIRST STEP, GOES RIGHT TO THE MEDIUM HITBOX THAT KILLS. HOWEVER, AFTER SHE'S OVER 80% DAMAGE AND DOES THE FINAL SMASH, SHE GAINS 50% INSTEAD OF HEALS 15%.

Inside contains a Character Selection Icon, a Character Selection Picture, and her name. I don't have the font to create a name tag for her, so sadly I had to supply her logo with a black background. It's all stretched out and looks bad. If someone wants to make another better one for me, go ahead Cheesy

Known glitches:
    Neutral B Fail Glitch - If you stand right beside a wall and use your neutral B (less than 80%), nothing comes out. This is not that big of a problem, but can affect gameplay.

Final Smash Shield Glitch - If you are Sailor Moon and use your final smash on the ground, and an opponent in the final smash shields, you get the knockback bounced back at you and you get flown off the stage. If you are on a small stage, this will most likely kill you. If you are in the air and the opponent shields, you do not move, but it just breaks the shield.

FS Bridge of Eldin Glitch - If you use the final smash in the Bridge of Eldin as it is reforming, you do not perform your final smash. Instead, you keep your scepter until you perform your final smash again or your Up B. I have not tested using the final smash when having the scepter already out, so if this freezes, please inform me.

Smash Shield Glitch - If you perform Down Smash or Up Smash and shield immediately afterward, Sailor Moon generates a random huge heart and another hitbox as well. This affects gameplay but does give you the advantage.

+80% Side Smash Glitch - I played with my friend on SSBB Wi-Fi Friend battle, it was a 3 stock battle, and we were both Sailor Moon. Both of us performed the side smash over 80%, and it never performed the attack if we fully charged.
    What happened instead was, she rolled to start the attack, she rolled to charge (and gained 5% from the charge), and then she rolled one more time instead of performing the attack she should have. I don't know if it was the 2 persons playing, the fact that they were both Sailor Moon, the face that it was over Wi-Fi, or a combination of them, but this has happened before.

80+ Water Glitch I found if you perform her Mars Fire or Jupiter Thunder on water, the graphics won't appear and splashes of water will constantly appear on her feet. I don't know what other graphics are affected by this, though.

There may be other glitches, inform me if you find any.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    KingJigglypuff for helping me with the Down B.
    Hollow for helping me with the Side B.
    Tuxedo Mask and kwrk85 for the texture.
    Tuxedo Mask for moveset ideas, the scepter texture, and the finishing up of the final smash.
    BigBadBooya for the wings on Peach.
    fighter20brawler10 for requesting new tilts.
    Fools_Gil for making that epic video up top.
    Lockstin because I kind of took his CSP and made an icon with it.
    .Fade and dingoberriz for making the awesome CoN Naruto that inspired me greatly.

Megaman

Note: I don't own the textures. Also, I know nothing about Megaman and got the moves based off of mew2ds. If anything should be changed, please inform me.

He is complete!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQAw5sVDJo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQAw5sVDJo</a>

A attacks are still the same.

Side tilt is the same kick as before.

Up tilt is the same as well.

Down tilt is the same. It's a mini Slide.

Dash Attack is now a mini Slide as well. This move stops your momentum from running completely, which is a good technique for surprise attacks.

Side Smash: A plasma charged punch.

Up Smash: Master Weapon. Depending on the taunt you have done, he will shoot an attack. The attack can either be Atomic Fire:

Thunder Beam:

or Ice Slasher:

NOTE: This smash cannot be charged.

Down Smash: Leaf Shield. This move cannot be charged either and has short range.

Neutral Air is the same:

Forward Air is now his side tilt:

Backward Air is the same:

Up Air is now his up tilt:

Down Air is the same, except the kick is much faster.

Neutral B: Megabuster

He charges:

He can shoot 3 different shots.

Weakest:

Second Strongest:

Strongest:

Damage ranges from 1% to 20%.

Side B: Master Weapon.

This is the exact same as Up Smash, except with better range and forward instead of upward.

Ground Down B: Slide

This will cause tripping most of the time. He slides a good 1/3 of Final Destination, hitting opponents in the way.

Midair Down B: Spring.

This is a unique move. He generates a spring and holds in place. The spring gets below him, and he jumps off of it.

However, if you use this immediately after his second jump, he floats to about 1/2 the height the spring would give, and then freefalls.

Also, if you are moving at an angle when you use this, and you miss the spring as it falls, you will freefall as well. This is a strategic move that requires a little luck, because one small thing can cause you to miss and freefall.

Oh, so close.

Up B: Shoryuken

He moves rapidly sideways and upward the way you were facing, spinning around giving fire damage to anyone who hits his hand.

FINAL SMASH: Megaman charges up,

And shoots a huge attack of multiple shots!

This only hits on the sides of Megaman, but if you get hit into it, you go well above 999% damage, and immediately die.

KNOWN GLITCHES:
    Final Smash Glitch: Occasionally in his final smash, you can see him holding a gun.

I didnt' get to test him very much, but if you find glitches, please tell me.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    mew2ds for the moveset planning and the idea of Megaman.
    Fliptocat for helping me figure out Ness's throw bone.
    KTH for the texture.
    Gamma Ridley for the awesome video showcasing moves above.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:24:47 PM by DjS » Logged

Tuxedo Mask
    Expert Kitten

I'll try to help in any way that I can!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 05:56:36 PM »

WOW!

This looks awesome!

Happy Face

Why don't you just use my Sailor Moon Vertex/Texture Hack for the screenshots?

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

WOW!

This looks awesome!

Happy Face

Why don't you just use my Sailor Moon Vertex/Texture Hack for the screenshots?

I tried, but it froze my Wii =(

I've been meaning to tell you that. Can you send me it again?

Not A Frog
    Mega Kitten

Ribbit.

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »

Sweet! This turned out nice!

Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 08:46:32 PM »

Seems good, yet it needs to match up to Storm Master Sareena or whatever her name was.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »

Seems good, yet it needs to match up to Storm Master Sareena or whatever her name was.

I'm not competing. Storm Master Sareena was a custom character made by KingJigglypuff from his own ideas. Sailor Moon's attacks are based off of her show.

I also prefer more balanced characters, so I've balanced her a little better than Sareena.

KingJigglypuff himself gave me help with some of these moves.

However, I am hoping that Hollow will still take me up on his offer to do the final smash, so that will definitely be broken =D

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 02:12:48 PM »

Ask BigBadBooya for the FS. He's a legend cause he literally pwns PLAYERS who use his enhanced characters. He already did Sephiroth, Dark Angel Lucario, Groudon Ike and even more super characters. Look at his youtube videos. You'll be looking like this Shocked by the time you want to PM him.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »

Ask BigBadBooya for the FS. He's a legend cause he literally pwns PLAYERS who use his enhanced characters. He already did Sephiroth, Dark Angel Lucario, Groudon Ike and even more super characters. Look at his youtube videos. You'll be looking like this Shocked by the time you want to PM him.

Oh I've seen his videos. They are extremely amazing. I would love a final smash from him, but I'm pretty sure he's too busy.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »

Well PM him. Better to ask and get rejected than to not ask at all. You don't even know if he's just watching something on the PC or something.

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »

Well PM him. Better to ask and get rejected than to not ask at all. You don't even know if he's just watching something on the PC or something.

LOL I just PM'd him and then checked back on what you replied.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »

=+=

BigBadBooya
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 08:13:28 PM »

Guess what 14fanofanime, I was able to get wings on peach and even though the dirt is there, it can only be seen if you zoom in Peache' s body.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now

O o         
    /¯/________________________/
    { BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 08:34:18 PM »

Guess what 14fanofanime, I was able to get wings on peach and even though the dirt is there, it can only be seen if you zoom in Peache' s body.
    =D Amazing! What did you do? Would I need to add it into my .PAC file or my MotionEtc file?

BigBadBooya
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 08:51:04 PM »

Yeah.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now

O o         
    /¯/________________________/
    { BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

14fan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »

Yeah.

Can you send me it in a PM along with directions on how to insert it into my .pac's?

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: