Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784881 times)
Royal_Blade
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7365 on: July 08, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »

A Yo-Yo? Sounds weird. Yet it sounds cool. How are you going to be able to pull it off, though?
    I know, it threw me off at first sight.

And Snake has alot of subactions. He'll probably make good use of them.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7366 on: July 09, 2012, 12:49:02 AM »

Glad the Shoryuken is powerful Cheesy Even it it does leave space for punishing. Just look at Lucas's Up Smash. FS sounds hilarious. Too much hype for this. I hope there's a good SFX for him too.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7367 on: July 09, 2012, 04:27:42 AM »

A Yo-Yo? Sounds weird. Yet it sounds cool. How are you going to be able to pull it off, though?

I know, it threw me off at first sight.

And Snake has alot of subactions. He'll probably make good use of them.

It's actually an attack from MUGEN.  Though he only does it forward in that and its a super. 

The blades wouldn't be this big.  Use Ness' Yoyo as the base most likely.  Though the model will need to be edited so it can have the blades.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7368 on: July 09, 2012, 04:47:06 AM »

I'm gonna miss that Forward B dash attack...  and the pinapples. Even though it was a nearly useless move. Sad

Oh well, I'm sure this moveset will be full of fun and win.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7369 on: July 09, 2012, 09:08:13 AM »

It's actually an attack from MUGEN.  Though he only does it forward in that and its a super. 

The blades wouldn't be this big.  Use Ness' Yoyo as the base most likely.  Though the model will need to be edited so it can have the blades.

Oh, okay. It sucks that it's on Snake, because couldn't you have used a sword glow for the blades?

Juri Han
    Extreme Kitten

Give me your XTC~♥

• Awards Active Contributor Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7370 on: July 09, 2012, 10:07:15 AM »

Glad to see Deadpool on his way~

Wasn't planning on using him, but this moveset sounds outrageously fun. Dat final smash = 3=

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7371 on: July 09, 2012, 11:41:33 AM »

I'm gonna miss that Forward B dash attack...  and the pinapples. Even though it was a nearly useless move. Sad

Oh well, I'm sure this moveset will be full of fun and win.
    Yeah, pineapples will be missed, that was a huge part of his spacing game. But it seems like the yoyo will help with that.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7372 on: July 09, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »

Oh, okay. It sucks that it's on Snake, because couldn't you have used a sword glow for the blades?
    Yeah, if he could, Pit's spinning Graphic for his Neutral and Up Aerials would've been perfect!

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that Pit's spinning graphic doesn't rely on sword trails. Just a texture. So that'd actually be a good graphic to use SDoom.
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:01:29 PM by Royal_Blade » Logged

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7373 on: July 13, 2012, 05:19:05 PM »

Sorry for the lack of updates.  I'm still doing work obviously.  So far really I've done the AAA combo and the tilt animations so far, so there's still a fair bit of new animations to do.  Not to mention I'm dedicating a lot of time to Project:M stuff as well so....yeah.  Just fillin ya in

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7374 on: July 13, 2012, 05:59:42 PM »

Sdoom, do you know what Throw Specifiers do?

I'm looking at P:M Bowser (cause I have no other bowser file) and wondering what it does in the side b?

Ganon has it too on his side and up specials as well. I'm just curious as to what it does.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7375 on: July 13, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »

Any particular character you working on SDoom?

I was actually wondering if you know what changes are going to be made to Samus. I remember hearing about her dodge roll thingy from other M trying to be implemented though that could have been speculation. I just hope she plays A LOT better.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7376 on: July 13, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »

Sdoom, do you know what Throw Specifiers do?

I'm looking at P:M Bowser (cause I have no other bowser file) and wondering what it does in the side b?

Ganon has it too on his side and up specials as well. I'm just curious as to what it does.

Sounds unfamiliar.  Pretty sure they're not called that in PSA.  Is this in the new Brawlbox? 

Nonetheless, they're most likely used to control which action the opponent gets set to (usually an exclusive character action involving the throw).  Dantarion told me whether or not a character is capable of a special grab is controlled by stuff in their module folders. 

Any particular character you working on SDoom?

I was actually wondering if you know what changes are going to be made to Samus. I remember hearing about her dodge roll thingy from other M trying to be implemented though that could have been speculation. I just hope she plays A LOT better.

I'm afraid if I told you I'd have to kill you Tongue

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7377 on: July 13, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »

Fair enough xD

Still, hyped to see how your animations end up looking for the remaining cast.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7378 on: July 13, 2012, 06:51:48 PM »

Sounds unfamiliar.  Pretty sure they're not called that in PSA.  Is this in the new Brawlbox?  

Nonetheless, they're most likely used to control which action the opponent gets set to (usually an exclusive character action involving the throw).  Dantarion told me whether or not a character is capable of a special grab is controlled by stuff in their module folders.
    yeah, it's called that in the new brawlbox.

I was curious because they are also located in character's dash grab subaction.

It seems like a general thing, so why would those specific characters have unique grabs (which all have these oppose to every other kind of attack)?

The difference is that the unique grabs have an id of 0 while the one in dash grabs have an id of 1.

Edit: It seems that only Ganon and Bowser have the throw specifiers in their dash grab.

and on Ganon's Side B, it uses both and id of 0 and another with an id of 1.

I also checked that Link has it on his final smash, so it probably is used to hold the character your grabbing. (Link uses an id of 1)
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:08:54 PM by Royal_Blade » Logged

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7379 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:23 PM »

yeah, it's called that in the new brawlbox.

I was curious because they are also located in character's dash grab subaction.

It seems like a general thing, so why would those specific characters have unique grabs (which all have these oppose to every other kind of attack)?

The difference is that the unique grabs have an id of 0 while the one in dash grabs have an id of 1.

It's down to the action that the grab sends the foe into so that they can undertake a specific "Thrown" animation.  If you look in the MotionEtc.pac files of characters like Ganon, Falcon, Bowser etc you'll notice they have animations such as "SpecialSGrabDx" or something like that which actually control what the opponent does when grabbed.  But whether or not they can do this is in their .rel files.  As for the dash grab and the regular grabs having different IDs, no idea. 

To be honest, I'm not really the one to ask since I don't know too much about it.

Pages:  1 ... 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: