Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mysteries of Mewtwo...  (Read 4313 times)
Roo
Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 14, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »

Everyone know's Mewtwo. The worlds strongest pokemon, and my personal favorite Smash brothers character, at least, until Brawl came along.

But here's some questions I had. These being:

1) ***The original hackers***

Not long after brawl came out, we had all heard of the "Forbidden seven." Seven characters apparently planned for brawl, but never made it for unknown reasons. Mewtwo was one of these. Strong signs show that he was most DEFINATELY planned for brawl. These being his own model, and brand new sound effects, one supposedly for his final smash.

My question is, WHO where these "Legendary hackers" that found the forbidden seven, and more importantly, Mewtwo? Has anyone actually found his model after these reports? Have we ever been able to gain these models and sound effects? And if so, why havent they been ported to brawl already?

2) ***Mewtwo's Trophy?***

Mewtwo transition from brawl to melee had caused him to become nothing more than a trophy. But, could it be possible that mewtwo's trophy is actually the model INTENDED for brawl?

There are obvious differences between the trophy and melee's model. This could be possibly because this was the re-vamped model made for brawl, the one that those hackers before us had claimed to had found.

And why hasn't someone used the new vertex hacking method to conform lucario's model into mewtwo's trophy model?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive me if I'm being naive in any way, but IF we can somehow find theme acclaimed models, then it shouldn't be long until we see this:

renkaken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:22:23 PM »

1. From I know and i see opening with wiiscrubber the ISO in effect folder you can see the files with the forbidden seven
    The sound file was empty
    There is no model
    2.That model  like many others is ported of pokemon batle revolution
    Also mariokart64n has made an almost perfect model look in brawl vault
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 09:00:12 AM by renkaken » Logged

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »

Yeah, although I'm sure YouTube comments claim otherwise, there is barely any leftover data.

Plus his Battle Revolution model has nowhere near the amount of detail Brawl's would have. It's a very large stretch to assume that would be his character model :U (textured on eyes? low poly? single colored?)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

cuckoos
    Hyper Kitten

let the pupies hit the floor

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 10:06:56 PM »

his data on the brawl disc was the same as the other "forbidden 7", just empty effect files. the guys who discovered it weren't "legendary hackers", just some dudes using wiiscrubber to check the disc for un-used data

And the trophy isn't detailed enough to be the intended model for brawl. Plus, it looks identical to his PBR model

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: