Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Data Partition (NTSC-U) Reupload  (Read 7433 times)
mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 12, 2010, 06:54:07 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

The link above leads to the data partition that illinialex24 uploaded.  However, I'm starting to notice that a lot of the files are being removed; you can no longer download them.  This can prove to be problematic for anyone looking to download specific files.

Someone should consider reuploading the Brawl NTSC-U data partition, preferably on a MediaFire account that has the MediaPro status.  You see, it's probably safe to assume that illinialex24's MediaFire account is a free account, which heavily explains the number of files being removed; files that haven't been downloaded in a long time are subject to deletion on free accounts.  A MediaPro status account avoids that issue 99.9% of the time.  Of course, there is a bandwidth limit for MediaPro accounts, but at least the lowest MediaPro status allows 100 GB of bandwidth per month.

Just pointing this out for anyone who frequently goes to that account link for files.

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »

True When i was downloading all the rel files for stage switcher luigi's mansion's rel was removed  Shocked and i couldnt find a different one on the web but luckly I had one in my module folder Smiley

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »

couldn't someone just get a torrent up? it could allow selected files, folders, etc.  rather than paying for a pro status.

and msp26 your sig is in php you need forum code hurr derr
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:28:54 PM by LordNOaH » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:33:49 PM »

Getting a Torrent up... That's a nice idea.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 06:33:36 PM »

Only one problem with getting a torrent up; links to torrents are illegal.  Also, the Brawl ISO uses about 7.92 GB (instead of the usual 4.37 GB) on the hard drive.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »

Well, all the needed data adds up to 6.92 GB (if memory serves me right).

: SW-2632-7270-6724

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »

Only one problem with getting a torrent up; links to torrents are illegal.  Also, the Brawl ISO uses about 7.92 GB (instead of the usual 4.37 GB) on the hard drive.
    If we're going to worry about legalness, perhaps we should have thought of that before editing/recreating every character, stage, etc imaginable, as well as all the other stuff illegal on this site.  I don't think we should worry too much about legality.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »

Well it's one thing to be hosting files from an ISO.  It's another thing to host the ISO itself.

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 05:03:33 AM »

Well it's one thing to be hosting files from an ISO.  It's another thing to host the ISO itself.

Well for sometime we are going to have to use the PAL iso

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:56:12 AM »

Well for sometime we are going to have to use the PAL iso

Problem is, the uploaded PAL data partition is lacking a lot of files.  And of course, some files can be region-sensitive.

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 03:49:42 AM »

It might take me a little while but i can try reuploading the files.  I don't have pro status though.

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 06:49:05 AM »

It might take me a little while but i can try reuploading the files.  I don't have pro status though.

It's not too hard to upgrade your MediaFire account to the MediaPro level.  Take my MediaFire account for instance; it's a MediaPro level account, which easily explains the advertisement bypasses when you download my hacks.

The biggest issue is the bandwidth, which could get drained quickly if you have several large files being downloaded; small files use less bandwidth than large files.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 10:28:08 AM »

It's not too hard to upgrade your MediaFire account to the MediaPro level.  Take my MediaFire account for instance; it's a MediaPro level account, which easily explains the advertisement bypasses when you download my hacks.

But you got to pay for those Pro accounts Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 12:40:11 PM »

I'd upgrade but I don't have any money right now  :/  I'll save up some money and try it though.  It'll be my bigger contribution to kittycorp meowmix.   Cheesy  I'm guessing bronze level would be the best choice in this situation?

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »

But you got to pay for those Pro accounts Im srs here

If you don't want your downloads to be subject to deletion, you really don't have much of an option.  Fortunately, you do have options on what kind of MediaPro account you want to use.

You can pay $9 per month for a bronze level MediaPro account, which gives you 100 GB of bandwidth per month.  Any bandwidth that's left gets transferred to the next month.  Having a MediaPro account also means that your downloads will bypass all advertising that you'd normally get from free accounts.

Silver MediaPro accounts require you to pay $19 per month, while giving you 250 GB of bandwidth per month.  Gold MediaPro accounts require you to pay $69 per month, while giving you 1000 GB of bandwidth per month.  All MediaPro levels let you upload files that use up to 10 GB.

You pretty much don't have to go over the Silver MediaPro level, since a lot of the editable Brawl ISO files use less than 20 MB.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: