Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Brawlbox Modset 4.1 is here! Draggable bones, among other things  (Read 42899 times)
Not A Frog
Mega Kitten

Ribbit.

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »

Broken Download.

Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 05:54:52 PM »

Try this one then.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?61mtbcgqv3la19s

4.1 link that fixed a bug of sorts....

Not A Frog
    Mega Kitten

Ribbit.

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »

It worked! Thanks!

Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Bero
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »

I have an idea that MIGHT be possible (I posted this at smashboards too) for brawlbox, it would take some hard coding, and maybe adding a simple animation program to the works. (like a simple flash program or rather) But it might work.

What you do is preview your character in the model preview image like normal, but you only load two animations.
    1: The characters wait1 animation
    2: The character animation you want to port (Say ikes up B on sonic or something like that)

Once you have those open you would right click the animation you want to 'port' and an option window would come up. Asking you to load a wait animation from the character you want to port it over to.

After you hit 'okay" on the menu, since brawlbox itself knows how each individual character animates (including sonic) it would create a new animatioin from scratch (this could take a while depending on the character/animation, the other character that said animation is being ported to, and the length of animation.) and save it as a different file which you are asked to name uppon completion.

You open up the preview again after closing it then when you load the new animation created by brawlbox, it's exactly like the animation on the other character you took it from! Well besides the fact that it starts and ends with the other character (Sonic instead of ike) 's wait animations.

Soooo possible...yes...no....maybe??

Either that or you could make it where you could copy a frame from one animation, and starting from the other characters wait animation paste it and brawlbox would make the right adjustments automatically.
    I think it's possible. But I'm tired now, so I'll do that in a month.
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 06:47:23 PM by Bero » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »

I have an idea that MIGHT be possible (I posted this at smashboards too) for brawlbox, it would take some hard coding, and maybe adding a simple animation program to the works. (like a simple flash program or rather) But it might work.

What you do is preview your character in the model preview image like normal, but you only load two animations.
    1: The characters wait1 animation
    2: The character animation you want to port (Say ikes up B on sonic or something like that)

Once you have those open you would right click the animation you want to 'port' and an option window would come up. Asking you to load a wait animation from the character you want to port it over to.

After you hit 'okay" on the menu, since brawlbox itself knows how each individual character animates (including sonic) it would create a new animatioin from scratch (this could take a while depending on the character/animation, the other character that said animation is being ported to, and the length of animation.) and save it as a different file which you are asked to name uppon completion.

You open up the preview again after closing it then when you load the new animation created by brawlbox, it's exactly like the animation on the other character you took it from! Well besides the fact that it starts and ends with the other character (Sonic instead of ike) 's wait animations.

Soooo possible...yes...no....maybe??

Either that or you could make it where you could copy a frame from one animation, and starting from the other characters wait animation paste it and brawlbox would make the right adjustments automatically.
    I think it's possible. But I'm tired now, so I'll do that in a month.

Sweet :3 just imagine the posibilities!

Oh and what about the ability to load three seperate animations, Say peaches side B animations, and then create one new animation in a similar way? Not sure if that'd be useful, but heck, why not? :s

Also might I request drag and drop animation for 'translation' too? you could switch it on and off with a button Smiley

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 07:21:28 PM »

Having drag and drop affect translation would cause a lot more trouble than it's worth.

There's a Only translation button for paste that can help.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »

Huh...that's too bad XP
    BTW any reports for Lyn Cheesy

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: November 20, 2010, 10:37:35 AM »

Having drag and drop affect translation would cause a lot more trouble than it's worth.
    why is this?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2010, 10:39:06 AM »

why is this?

Yeah, you could do it real easy, Right click the bone for drag and drop translation and left click the bone for drag and drop rotation Cheesy easy fix? :s

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: November 20, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »

why is this?

Yeah, you could do it real easy, Right click the bone for drag and drop translation and left click the bone for drag and drop rotation Cheesy easy fix? :s
    No, that's a lot easier said than done, coding that isn't so simple.  I was asking why a drag and drop translation feature would cause trouble.  Are you thinking of accidentally dragging bones EY?
    if when the bone was selected, it could be dragged along the x and y axises, and perhaps a button held such as ctrl or shift would allow the z axis to be changed. and maybe another toggle button to change from rotation to translation.

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2010, 11:51:58 AM »

Nobody answered my question Oh shi~

Does the pat0 support allow custom icons to use with Phantom Wing's Stage Expansion Code ? Because I think I read something about it somewhere...

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 20, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »

someone please elabarate i have no clue XD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: November 20, 2010, 12:10:24 PM »

Nobody answered my question Oh shi~

Does the pat0 support allow custom icons to use with Phantom Wing's Stage Expansion Code ? Because I think I read something about it somewhere...

Its supposed to, but I've yet to see it work.
    http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277835&page=29

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2010, 03:41:58 AM »

Drag and Drop Translation = Stage Hacker Preference
    Drag and Drop Rotation = Animation Hacker Preference

Stage hackers would prefer drag and drop for translations. That's why it would be suggested. Though not anywhere as annoying as bone rotation for animations, I'm sure it would make stage hackers quite a bit happier.

I'm saying that based on the fact that I hate the draggable bones and interpolation. Makes character animation not worth doing for me. Tongue

Bero
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: November 21, 2010, 04:29:20 AM »

Drag and Drop Translation = Stage Hacker Preference
    Drag and Drop Rotation = Animation Hacker Preference

Stage hackers would prefer drag and drop for translations. That's why it would be suggested. Though not anywhere as annoying as bone rotation for animations, I'm sure it would make stage hackers quite a bit happier.

I'm saying that based on the fact that I hate the draggable bones and interpolation. Makes character animation not worth doing for me. Tongue
    Oh,is drag and drop rotation annoying and do you hate it?
    I advise you not to use Modset.  Tongue

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: