Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Phantom Wings Stage Expansion  (Read 1723 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 16, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »

If I added phantom wing's stage expansion code, how could I choose which added stage uses what stage's music? Also would it be possible to combine it with the popular Red and Black or Dark Flaming Blue SSS? Thanks.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »

You can't change the music for them that I know of.  From what I've read, they are just clones of Final Destination and Battlefield

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

Phantom Wings in this thread showed the tracklist modifier, which he says allows you to choose which tracklist it uses.
    This is a quote from their thread:
    "And finally - I know there's a lot of people out there who want this - the Tracklist Modifier. This code allows you to set the tracklist that a stage will use."

I am wondering how you can use it to choose which added stage uses what music.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: