Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
Author Topic: Old Fire Emblem thread ~ Moved!  (Read 70366 times)
Shun_One
Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: April 23, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »

Mia looks great. Save the eyes, which are the only problem area. I'll leave it to you to sort it out.

Quote from: Albafika
    And I'm leaving the thread here for now, we're the only ones active in this section, so the thread will never go to the next page. XD

LOL...That's probably true. Like Exorcist said though, we probably won't get much attention here. At least we'll be easy to find for anyone looking. Speaking of which, it'd probably be a good idea to have all on-going projects mentioned in the OP. I'd be willing to type up such a post if we want one.

Roy progress: Got an idea to improve the cloth/steel textures. Going to update the belt strap, then apply that fix (and send over some red hair finally Tongue)

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: April 23, 2012, 06:57:11 PM »

LOL...That's probably true. Like Exorcist said though, we probably won't get much attention here. At least we'll be easy to find for anyone looking. Speaking of which, it'd probably be a good idea to have all on-going projects mentioned in the OP. I'd be willing to type up such a post if we want one.

Roy progress: Got an idea to improve the cloth/steel textures. Going to update the belt strap, then apply that fix (and send over some red hair finally Tongue)
    I can make new thread and keep it updated if Vert doesn't wants to do it himself here (I log for at least 2 hours daily), but yeah, it'd be nice to have. But if I do, it'll be on that section. lol

As for Mia, the problem might be that her original textures are too.. Anime-esque. We wanted to aim for a Brawlified Mia. Also, I'm still working on her new mouth.. X_X
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:05:24 PM by Albafika » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »

I can make new thread and keep it updated if Vert doesn't wants to do it himself here (I log for at least 2 hours daily), but yeah, it'd be nice to have. But if I do, it'll be on that section. lol

Sounds good to me. I'm all for it if the others are.

Quote from: Albafika
    As for Mia, the problem might be that her original textures are too.. Anime-esque. We wanted to aim for a Brawlified Mia. Also, I'm still working on her new mouth.. X_X
    That's it. Otherwise, the eyes would be fine. Good luck with the mouth. I can imagine it's a pain with the way her model was made.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »

Sounds good to me. I'm all for it if the others are.
    Let's see what the others say, we could even consider this a team/project. Tongue

That's it. Otherwise, the eyes would be fine. Good luck with the mouth. I can imagine it's a pain with the way her model was made.
    I'll post previews in a while, when it stops looking.. Goofy.

Exorcist
    super cool title like all the cool kids
    Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 07:28:48 PM »

Let's see what the others say, we could even consider this a team/project. Tongue
    I'm in if we get a cool team signature. AWESOME 2.0!
    But I think before starting a new thread/project you should ask Vert since he was the one who started this.

Can't wait for more Mia previews.

With Roy being an import now, I can make a better shoulder strap and those things on the boots. I'm excited to get working on him.
    This is really inspiring me to finish Radiant Dawn. Im srs here

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »

Happy Face I...I'm not the only one who thought of this! I'm definitely for this if Vert's alright with it.

Mia previews I am looking forward to.

With Roy being an import now, I can make a better shoulder strap and those things on the boots. I'm excited to get working on him.

I was just about to ask if I needed to re-texture the Shoulder-pad/Shield thing to fit the model better. I had just done a shoulder strap texture, but now that I know you're making a better one I'll send what I've got and improve it when you finish what you're working with. Same with the boots.

Finish it! Finish it now! ...I should probably finish my second play-through too.

Exorcist
    super cool title like all the cool kids
    Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: April 23, 2012, 07:47:32 PM »

I was just about to ask if I needed to re-texture the Shoulder-pad/Shield thing to fit the model better. I had just done a shoulder strap texture, but now that I know you're making a better one I'll send what I've got and improve it when you finish what you're working with. Same with the boots.
    Yeah, I think I might use parts of other models, so wait until I finish and then we can work it out.

I was wondering, how many more DLC characters are they announcing? With Marth, Roy, Celice, Leaf, and most likely Ike too getting redesigns, maybe Lyn will get one too. Happy Face
    If she does I totally call doing her. Im srs here

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »

Yeah, I think I might use parts of other models, so wait until I finish and then we can work it out.
    Got it. I'll hold off on any major updates till then.

I was wondering, how many more DLC characters are they announcing? With Marth, Roy, Celice, Leaf, and most likely Ike too getting redesigns, maybe Lyn will get one too. Happy Face
    If she does I totally call doing her. Im srs here
    Sure, you can have her. All I'm good for are textures anyway, so I can't do anyone alone at the moment. Gotta get a working 3D program so I can start learning.
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:17:52 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: April 23, 2012, 08:42:10 PM »

Roy, Marth, and Mia seems to be coming along nicely from what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work guys.

Also, if Roy becomes an import will he be over Marth? (For use with the Roy PSA.)
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:48:24 PM by Lord Roy » Logged

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: April 24, 2012, 08:15:22 AM »

I kinda like the idea of considering this a group project. I'll create a new post later today, I'm kinda busy with university right now. Tell me some things I can add to the new opening and I'll do it tonight.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »

Quote from: LordRoy
    Also, if Roy becomes an import will he be over Marth? (For use with the Roy PSA.)
    Roy is now an import. Keep checking this thread for news on who he'll be over (most likely Marth and Ike though).

I kinda like the idea of considering this a group project. I'll create a new post later today, I'm kinda busy with university right now. Tell me some things I can add to the new opening and I'll do it tonight.

Sounds good. Some stuff to add:
    - List of current projects
    - Who's currently involved with what (IE. Vert092 DLCMarth, Trueblade Mia, Albafika Trueblade Mia)
    - current WIP's (I'd include the original and a preivew image)
    - A section for ripped models that need a rig
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:17:29 AM by Shun_One » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: April 24, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »

And I can always abuse my Mod Powers and hijack the OP to make it look better, Vert. Tongue

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: April 24, 2012, 04:22:24 PM »

Here's the new thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43708.0
    I reordered my rips and added every single latest preview we got so far. I think the new thread catches the group feeling pretty darn well ^^
    Also Albafika feel free to modify it if you want to make it look better or pdate it in the future.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: April 24, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »

There was no reason to make a new one if you were still the one to organize the OP. You could've edited this one.

I don't think it should go on Model Imports section as we have here Texture Work/Rips/Model Imports/Vertexes.

The OP is the one that needs a massive re-arrangement. It needs to be smaller, and I don't mean by using spoiler tags, I can come up with quite a few ways to do it. Also, a little mention to MRKRG, he was the one to start the original FE thread, among other stuffs.
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:28:25 PM by Albafika » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
    Print
    Jump to: