Question: :|
|: - 1 (8.3%)
c: - 7 (58.3%)
:[ - 2 (16.7%)
>:U - 2 (16.7%)
:T - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 61
Author Topic: Ridley's Lair: Hats  (Read 310097 times)
LegacyWolf
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #810 on: October 26, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »

I would love to see some imports of Fox and Falco from assault using those weapons.

But yeah, clever idea to add them as background elements. I might not be the biggest fan of Assault, but I really dug this area, and It could make an awesome stage.

Imports, you say?

~~~New Stuff~~~

Mwahaha

>Immediately takes up the request

Good Guy Gamma Ridley.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #811 on: October 26, 2012, 08:58:08 PM »

XD

That made me laugh out loud. Which is a bad thing consider it's late and dark and I should really try to be more quiet.

To be completely honest, though, I was planning on doing this the moment I saw that I had accidentally ripped the models. It was just good timing, heheh.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #812 on: October 26, 2012, 09:07:28 PM »

XD

That made me laugh out loud. Which is a bad thing consider it's late and dark and I should really try to be more quiet.

To be completely honest, though, I was planning on doing this the moment I saw that I had accidentally ripped the models. It was just good timing, heheh.

Well [censored], Ninka was in your head the whole time :o

It looks nice, btw.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #813 on: October 26, 2012, 09:10:26 PM »

He also predicted me wanting to make Geothermal Plant.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD NINKA.

And thank you. =D

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

« Reply #814 on: October 27, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

Awesome! Now I'm going to make up a part in my current machinima project that at least involves the rocket launcher! (I'm already using your Falco import in it. Cheesy) Just out of curiosity, did you happen to rip the model of the standard blaster from Assault as well? (Ray Gun or even Fox, Falco, and Wolf's blasters, or maybe even the machine gun or gatling gun for Super Scope) And this is just idea, but what about Assault Wolf and Peppy? Then again, does Peppy even have a model (or more specifically textures of his campaign costume) outside multiplayer? Still, Peppy is the only character from Assault (unless you count Pigma or Andrew) that hasn't really been done yet, Assault-styled anyway and there is an 'Assault Wolf' out there somewhere, but it's just recolor of Brawl Wolf with black boots, gloves, and shoulder armor. Again, I'm just wondering if any of those things could happen in the future. Regardless, it's good to know that there are a few people out there that still care about Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero (all three need new games for Wii U, especially F-Zero). Seems like almost everything released nowadays is still just more Sonic, Final Fantasy, and anime characters. I applaud you sir.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #815 on: October 27, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »

I did rip the blaster model, I think. I'd have to check, but I'm sure it's in the clump of extraneous stuff I accidentally ripped.

The only problem is that the model is... not that great. Like, the texture is somewhat lackluster, it's pretty blocky, etc. I could give it a try over the Ray Gun or something, but if it doesn't look good I probably won't bother.

Peppy I could rip for someone if they were interested in rigging him. Or I might give him a shot myself, but there would be a lot of work that would need to be put in and I'm not that motivated to do it at the moment.

I don't even know if Pigma and Andrew even have full models. Probably just their upper bodies, but no legs, since Pigma is only ever in his ship or in his Aparoid form, and Andrew is only in a cutscene I believe.

And it's funny you mention those three series, because those are my top three favorites. XD

I was going to give ripping F-Zero GX a shot, but apparently car models are the only things that can be ripped easily, whereas character models would have to be ripped with 3D Printscreen or something, in which case they wouldn't come T-posed and probably be pretty screwed up.

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #816 on: October 27, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »

Mine too! (well, and LoZ) F-Zero is SO underrated. Too bad GX can't be ripped very easily. I made a Deathborn texture over Ganon a LONG TIME AGO, but it's so old and outdated now and it looks horrible (and yet he's the main villain in my new machinima lol). I was hoping that maybe at some point his actual model might get ripped or even vertexed since there's not a trophy of him in Brawl or anything like Black Shadow or Blood Falcon. I would bet that you're right about Pigma and Andrew, although I basically meant that they haven't been made at all really, imported or not. Still, to my knowledge, Fox hasn't been imported either, but he's been vertexed before and it looks pretty close. I actually am not using Peppy in my machinima simply because everyone from Star Fox is in their Assault costume (except Wolf, but I figured he was close enough already) so he's busy 'recovering' from the whole Aparoid thing or something.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #817 on: October 29, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »

*Smokes and subscribes*

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #818 on: October 31, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »

Figured I'd point this out

<_<

*flees*

No but seriously, thanks for all the downloads, guys. I really appreciate it. Updates coming at one point or another.

bufobrawl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: November 01, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »

I would love to see a better peppy for fox.

Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #820 on: November 08, 2012, 04:19:20 PM »

A little off topic, but if my memory is correct, you like Harmony of a Hunter, right? I thought you might be interested in this.

Mochtroid127 - Raging Titans *RE-UPLOAD*

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #821 on: December 01, 2012, 07:43:50 PM »

Yep.

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #822 on: December 01, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »

Aw... When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you had made a Bib Fortuna character hack.  Im srs here

You know, the Twil'lek that works for Jabba the Hut in Star Wars Episode VI? Tongue

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #823 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »

Oddly enough, I do.

But that's a bit too obscure for my taste. XD

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten