Question: :|
|: - 1 (8.3%)
c: - 7 (58.3%)
:[ - 2 (16.7%)
>:U - 2 (16.7%)
:T - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61]
Author Topic: Ridley's Lair: Hats  (Read 310105 times)
nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #900 on: April 03, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »

It's on. Glur should be an easy rig, the boss arena an easy rip.

Models incoming, stay tuned to this station.

EDIT: Should I get any other characters or props besides Glur?

>.>
    Sorry for the spam, but...
    Can you get Billy for me? Grin

And if you guys want any help rigging models, I'm down. I loved Billy Hatcher, and I'd love to help in any way if needed

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #901 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »

Edit: I'll also see if there are any Brawl models that could be used as well.

And I also remembered that I have some character models from AvP 2010 that could be used. But only a Xenomorph and a Facehugger.

Okee dokee

>.>

And if you guys want any help rigging models, I'm down. I loved Billy Hatcher, and I'd love to help in any way if needed

Get out. >:U

Nah, it's cool, let's see... I think Glur might be the only thing that would need to actually be rigged, and Spex probably has it covered, so I don't know what's left, unfortunately. Unless Spex has any ideas?

Also

~Dixie Hat Released~

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #902 on: April 03, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see any enemies in the boss arena, so I guess not... though I was hoping to use those sharks in the water somehow. Or the penguins, they were cute, but I don't want to just slap 'em in there. XD

Just Glur, I guess... oh! And if there are any good floating platform models in the main stage, that'd be good. I could always just take something from Brawl and remap it, but anything from the actual game is welcome.

Well, the bad and good sharks wouldn't be out of place just swimming around.

You can only control one animal at a time, so when you switch them the first goes back to where it was born, whether it can fly or not. If it can fly, it just kinda meanders back to the hatching point. If it CAN'T fly, then it just superjumps across the entire stage. Seeing a random penguin land in the background to poke around a little while, then superjumping away wouldn't be out of place. Seeing a flying rhino sail by wouldn't be odd either. And just for the record, I wouldn't mind rigging and animating those either.

As for the platforms, there should be some things that are good to use in the original stage area, so I'll get you some objects from there.

>.>

Lol, I should stop being a jerk and release all the ones I have. I'll get you them in a bit, Nano.
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:39:39 PM by Spex130 » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #903 on: April 03, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »

Well, the bad and good sharks wouldn't be out of place just swimming around.

You can only control one animal at a time, so when you switch them the first goes back to where it was born, whether it can fly or not. If it can fly, it just kinda meanders back to the hatching point. If it CAN'T fly, then it just superjumps across the entire stage. Seeing a random penguin land in the background to poke around a little while, then superjumping away wouldn't be out of place. Seeing a flying rhino sail by wouldn't be odd either. And just for the record, I wouldn't mind rigging and animating those either.

As for the platforms, there should be some things that are good to use in the original stage area, so I'll get you some objects from there.

I have no idea what you just said. XD

The main thing I'm keeping in mind is lag reduction; I have no qualms with having background characters, I'm just unsure of how high-poly the stage will be in total.

I'm assuming not much, but y'know, trying to plan ahead.

I'd say go ahead and rip and rig whatever characters and anything else you'd like to see in the background and we'll go from there.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #904 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »

I have no idea what you just said. XD

TL;DR Clippen penguins can Hulk-Jump.

The main thing I'm keeping in mind is lag reduction; I have no qualms with having background characters, I'm just unsure of how high-poly the stage will be in total.

I'm assuming not much, but y'know, trying to plan ahead.

I'd say go ahead and rip and rig whatever characters and anything else you'd like to see in the background and we'll go from there.

Understood.

Edit: Nano, did you want to help T-Pose and rig?

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #905 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:33 PM »

Yes, I'd love to help.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #906 on: April 04, 2013, 05:45:29 PM »

Regarding models...

I want to get more models to support my idea, but this Internet connection keeps cutting out when I'm trying to download the game, most likely due to the bandwidth cap. <.>

I'll try again when we move into our apartment, it it has an Internet service... <.>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #907 on: April 04, 2013, 05:51:59 PM »

I'll try again when we move into our apartment, it it has an Internet service... <.>

Okee dokee, just promise not to break anything.

Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61]
    Print
    Jump to: