Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??
It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 35
Author Topic: Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview  (Read 180188 times)
xxmasal22xx
Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #285 on: June 10, 2011, 06:55:35 AM »

For anyone that might be concerned, I never really got back into brawl hacking after my break. I don't know when I'll start again, but for now, Brawl in general has grown far too boring for me. 

If enough people want them, I will release what I have left over.

As for my unfinished projects, I have:

*Ganon(ddd)-Model is good (not perfect). Texture is very basic.

*Death with hood(ddd)-Finished, don't remember why I didn't just release it.

*Death without hood(ddd)- Texture isn't finished.

*Richter(Zss)- The body is almost finished model-wise. However the hands/head/hair haven't been touched and the texture hasn't been done. I might just make a custom Zss texture for this one if I ever release it.

*Mia(peach)-Model is almost finished. Texture hasn't been started.

If any of you want to contact me or want to take over one of my unfinished projects, just message me on my Deviantart account weyard.deviantart.com, or comment in this thread. However I won't be checking this site very often so it might take weeks for me to get your message here.

YESH! Weyard, you should release them (when they are done of course)! No, cant be! RICHTER!?!? From...ToS2? OMG i shall love you forever xD

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: June 10, 2011, 11:38:11 AM »

That sounds like a really nice idea. I'm still not back into Brawl hacking, but the announcement of SSB4 has hyped me back into playing Brawl again at least. I might get back into it at some point and consider attempting that though.

I no longer have 3dsMax so any model editing would be an issue. I would also have to look into the newer vertexing methods. Looks like the community has advanced a bit since I left.

not really, untill vise completes his new vertex box, everything in vertexing is exactly the same... xDD

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #287 on: June 21, 2011, 12:27:51 AM »

Looks like I MIGHT possibly get back into it long enough to finish my current projects. I'm trying to get 3ds max and hopefully I can get the patchless Vertexing methods to work for me this time.

Is this still the newest vertexing guide??

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

I need to get a quick refresher course.

-

Left something out last time I quoted someone---
    YES all of my hacks should be wifi safe unless I specified otherwise, but I really don't know. I didn't start disabling bones until my last 7 or something like that, so anything before then should definitely be safe.

-

EDIT:

Looked through my old folder-

Everything is still in the same condition as specified here:

For anyone that might be concerned, I never really got back into brawl hacking after my break. I don't know when I'll start again, but for now, Brawl in general has grown far too boring for me.  

If enough people want them, I will release what I have left over.

As for my unfinished projects, I have:

*Ganon(ddd)-Model is good (not perfect). Texture is very basic.

*Death with hood(ddd)-Finished, don't remember why I didn't just release it.

*Death without hood(ddd)- Texture isn't finished.

*Richter(Zss)- The body is almost finished model-wise. However the hands/head/hair haven't been touched and the texture hasn't been done. I might just make a custom Zss texture for this one if I ever release it.

*Mia(peach)-Model is almost finished. Texture hasn't been started.

If any of you want to contact me or want to take over one of my unfinished projects, just message me on my Deviantart account weyard.deviantart.com, or comment in this thread. However I won't be checking this site very often so it might take weeks for me to get your message here.

As I said, I cannot do any vertexing at the moment, so it will be textures or nothing.

Tonight I'm going to do a Zss texture for the once-Richter(castlevania) model and see how it turns out.

If I can remember to, I'll test my custom Death one last time in-game tomorrow to see if I can figure out why I didn't submit it months ago. The texture is "acceptable", but could be much better, so that could be part of the reason.

[/color]

---

Just finished the ZSS texture enough to present it. I have NO PLANS whatsoever to actually develop this into Richter at this point. It is now just a custom ZSS model. The image below is the final product unless there is some error present during testing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Real quick, imagine Richter's head on that model....ya that's what I was going for. This was the "beta" body and was obviously a nice start for a male ZSS model. The legs and chest needed a HUGE amount of work and unfortunately I also couldn't edit her face or hair. So now, it's just a fancy coat and pants. I can't do any vertexing just yet, so this is as good as it's going to get by the time I release it.

Speaking of releasing it, I will be doing so right after I test it in-game tomorrow.

There is a pale red texture, a pale green texture, and a blue one.

--

In summary- Tomorrow need to test DDDeath and ZSS texture.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:59:50 AM by Weyard » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:02 AM »

too bad u cant get back to vertexing... Sad

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #289 on: June 21, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »

too bad u cant get back to vertexing... Sad

Sad

I'm working exclusively off of my Netbook now and 3dsMax will not work on it. It gives me errors when I try to open it. The dll's and everything aren't compatible with it for some reason.

If all else fails I could just see if it would work again on my old pc and do it that way.

-

Custom ZSS model has been released.
    [/size]

You can find it here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19908

I also found some pictures of the finished custom Death DDD on my sd card, but I don't have this pac/pcs anywhere for some reason. The most recent one I can find has a slightly older texture and the eyes aren't finished.

[/s]

I found the texture files for DDD and put them together and got some pictures of what I was considering the finished product. I'll fix work on the textures tonight then release it tomorrow.

Here's some new pictures of it:

The model with just a hood was already finished so I can throw together a SOTNish texture and release it in a few days as well.

-

Should I release this custom Wolf texture???

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:11:24 PM by Weyard » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #290 on: June 21, 2011, 04:29:41 PM »

Welcome back Weyard. Grin

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: June 21, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »

that death looks awesome ^^

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2011, 04:59:14 PM »

Nice job with Death so far... I await it's release! Kirby Dance

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #293 on: June 21, 2011, 06:38:39 PM »

Thanks for the encouraging words I guess.

I've spent the entire day trying to get 3ds to work but it just isn't going to happen.
    I'm getting a Fatal Error during installation, usually interrupting and cancelling it during the Registry phase and at other times I get a 1722 error during the publishing phase. I've checked online and did all of the work arounds and solutions but none of them have helped either.
    I'm going to try to reinstall it on my old computer tonight and see how that turns out. It's looking like it's a Window's 7 problem, so my old xp should be fine with it.

If you have the time, vote in the new poll.  It's just my newest custom Wolf texture. Most of the clothing/armor textures have been completely redone from scratch so it definitely has a new look to it.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »

Got 3dMax working.  Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face

Textures are showing up and the entire newest Vertexing method is working perfectly for the first time.

Started updating one of my older hacks. It's turning out so well that I'll keep it secret for a while.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #295 on: June 22, 2011, 01:26:46 AM »

Got 3dMax working.  Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Happy Face Textures are showing up and the entire newest Vertexing method is working perfectly for the first time. Started updating one of my older hacks. It's turning out so well that I'll keep it secret for a while.

good to hear weyard, i look forward to seeing your future projects. Awesome Face

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2011, 01:42:35 AM »

Congrats on getting 3DS Max to work again! AWESOME 2.0!

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »

The project I mentioned yesterday is a redo of my Saturos hack. I started looking at Marth's model and decided that he would do better on it than Ike. My psa wasn't going anywhere so I'll just delete it.
    One good thing about having his model on Marth is that you could just use any of the random Roy psa's to get your fill of fire.

Here's a quick preview of my process. Note that this has all been made from scratch since I posted yesterday.

Model 60%:
    The tips of the boots need to be brought down and flattened.
    The plate needs to be shrunken a little. I ended up making it take up too much of his chest. You can barely see his purple underarmor as it is now.
    Ears need to be shaped.
    Shirt sleaves need to be blended into the arms more.
    Sides of "skirt" need to be pulled out so pants don't stick through them during wait poses.
    ChinGuard needs to be smaller and put under the chin instead of over it.
    Front of cape needs to be removed- Might need help with this. I don't remember how to do it.
    Cape button/jewel needs to be removed.

Texture 50%:
    Needs work all around.
    Couldn't find the "ring" like parts around his fingers. I'll find it eventually lol.

Most of these are due to me making the model by memory. I didn't go back and look at any pictures of Saturos until I started the texture, finding all these mistakes.

Overall, I think it already looks better than the Ike Saturos model. Ike's clothing was just too asymmetrical for me to work with any further and Marth's face is more accurate without any work.

You can expect daily updates like I used to do from here on out, as well as Project Summaries every couple of days. Speaking of which, here's one.

PROGRESS

Death "Custom" (DDD)- I'm not wasting any more time on it. The boredom of doing several DDD hacks at once killed this for me. I don't really like it anymore, but it looks good enough to upload. I'll do so some time this week.

Pig Ganon (DDD)- Refer to above. The texture just needs to be shaped properly and it would be finished. This will be put on hold for a while.

Wolf "Custom" texture- Seems like you all want me to release it so I will do so at some point this week.

Saturos (Marth)- Should be finished by next week.

Mia (Peach)- Not sure if I'm going to finish it up or let it go.

Slaking (DK)- The person who was going to do the texture wasn't able to finish it, so I guess I'll be doing it myself. It will be put on hold until I get the top 2-3 on this list out the way anyway.

Robo (Samus)- The person who was supposed to be doing the beta texture for this didn't finish it or reply to my messages over the course of the 5-6 months that I was gone. The model is extremely rough and texture non-existant. If I ever get around to this, it's going to be a long time from now.

Aether is wanting to do a Prince Sable on Tlink and Jiro (Rolling Western) on Sonic. I might be doing both if he can't find anyone else.
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:55:02 PM by Weyard » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: June 23, 2011, 04:32:52 AM »

i await seeing a blog post on newgen of ur return soon ^^

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards