Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3853766 times)
Kage Ryu
Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15465 on: November 20, 2013, 11:20:50 PM »

Oh, actually, it seems deleting the topmost bone...somehow didn't actually delete it? If I view it in the model viewer, the bone names appear in the panel, you can still "select" the "bones", and you can "rotate" the bones you select (you will see the rotation values change in the bottom panel, but the visual sphere will not change position), but the bones themselves are invisible in the viewer whether you have the visibility for the bones checked or not. Perhaps because Brawlbox can still see them, even though they technically don't exist?

I also tried this with deleting everything but the top bone, in case it still needed something attached. Same thing, except top bone could be seen rotating, but none of the ghost bones moved with it.

Also, if I save the BRRES after deleting the bones, close it, then reopen it, I can no longer view the model. This happens whether I've deleted all the bones or all but one.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15466 on: November 21, 2013, 12:34:11 AM »

Hey i'm having a problem with the vertices editor in the latest few versions of Brawlbox. What happens is I either get blown up textures, or the model which vertices I edited is completely invisible. I'm not particularly sure why this is happening because it works perfectly for my friend on his computer. I would definitely love to be able to use the vert editor so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15467 on: November 21, 2013, 09:57:09 AM »

before checking...
    can I still export DAE 1.4.1??

I kinda don't have 1.5 support just yet

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15468 on: November 21, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »

before checking...

lol neither do i, but 1.4 collada importer in 3ds max works fine with it, even tho it throws a small error saying its a 1.5 version.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Uria350
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15469 on: November 22, 2013, 04:11:56 PM »

how hard would it be to fix it so it imports collada .daes as well as 3ds max's, because I'm having to luck getting 3ds max.

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15470 on: November 23, 2013, 02:28:58 PM »

Help please. Ctrl+Backspace and Ctrl+Shift+Backspace aren't working for me. 

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15471 on: November 24, 2013, 08:18:53 PM »

Hey BJ I cant figure out how to make animated gifs with Brawl Box. I tried changing the image format before clicking To Animated GIF in the options menu but no luck.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15472 on: November 24, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »

Hey i'm having a problem with the vertices editor in the latest few versions of Brawlbox. What happens is I either get blown up textures, or the model which vertices I edited is completely invisible. I'm not particularly sure why this is happening because it works perfectly for my friend on his computer. I would definitely love to be able to use the vert editor so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What OS, 32 or 64 bit, and what language locale to do you use?
    Does it ALWAYS happen on any model?

before checking...

nop
    I'll add it back in a later version

how hard would it be to fix it so it imports collada .daes as well as 3ds max's, because I'm having to luck getting 3ds max.

What program are you trying to use?

Help please. Ctrl+Backspace and Ctrl+Shift+Backspace aren't working for me. 

Make sure the model panel is in focus. Click on it then try the shortcut.

Hey BJ I cant figure out how to make animated gifs with Brawl Box. I tried changing the image format before clicking To Animated GIF in the options menu but no luck.

Select an animation, make sure the image format is set to GIF, then click To Animated GIF.
    It will lock the editor, play the animation and then start encoding it.

Soneek
    Extreme Kitten

BRSTMizer/Model Importer

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15473 on: November 25, 2013, 12:04:18 AM »

Are there any chances of BrawlCmd being used? I'll learn C# to try and help out, but I'd mainly like to be able to do (de)compression of some of the files through CLI in the future.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15474 on: November 25, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »

Select an animation, make sure the image format is set to GIF, then click To Animated GIF.
    It will lock the editor, play the animation and then start encoding it.
    Thanks for the help, got it working now.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15475 on: November 25, 2013, 03:19:57 PM »

What OS, 32 or 64 bit, and what language locale to do you use?
    Does it ALWAYS happen on any model?

I have a 64 bit, and English.
    So far yes it happens every time, though I've only tried it on Marth and Ike models.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Ghoti
    Advanced Kitten

'Ello gov'nor.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15476 on: November 25, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »

Out of curiosity, why has moveset editing been moved to a different project? It's not really a big deal to me, but I'm kinda curious as to why it's not all in one convenient program.

"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15477 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:42 PM »

Are there any chances of BrawlCmd being used? I'll learn C# to try and help out, but I'd mainly like to be able to do (de)compression of some of the files through CLI in the future.

I don't update BrawlCmd and I don't know if it supports decompression or compression. It should be on the SVN so you're free to update it if you want. All you probably need to do is add some command to call BrawlLib's compression and decompression functions.

I have a 64 bit, and English.
    So far yes it happens every time, though I've only tried it on Marth and Ike models.

What version of Windows?
    Can you post a pic?

Out of curiosity, why has moveset editing been moved to a different project? It's not really a big deal to me, but I'm kinda curious as to why it's not all in one convenient program.

Brawlbox has really become a general Wii modding program now, while Ikarus will be a Brawl-only animation and moveset creation program that reads directly from the extracted Brawl iso, like what you have on your SD card.

I could explain more but you'll understand what I mean once Ikarus is released.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15478 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:55 PM »

He wants to make an all-in-one tool for moveset editing (hit/hurtboxes, animating, PSAing, etc.) He's naming it "Ikarus."

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15479 on: November 25, 2013, 08:07:57 PM »

I have a GIF-Making program called Benton Movie GIF. I used it for my Subspace Emissary Stage, and works fine, when it comes to making GIF files. Not sure if you've heard of it.

Pages:  1 ... 1029 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 1035 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: