Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3813835 times)
BlackJax96
Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15435 on: November 15, 2013, 06:17:59 PM »

I wub you.

I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while now, and just seeing all your progress on these two projects of yours is astounding. I love BBox and can't wait for Ikarus. I've slowly taught myself through trial and error how to use Brawl hacking programs like these and just love how easy they are to use. Keep up the great work BJ! You're F'ing AWESOME!!!

thanks

Just checking in to tell you I managed to get the .anim importer working thanks to a friend.

TopN, EyeYellowM(Where applicable), XRotN, TransN, YRotN, and whatever else root bones are present need to have their translation and rotation keyframed on the first frame regardless of whether or not you're using them in Maya before exporting.

You need to import it when you open the motion file directly, as it will glitch out if you try to import .anim animations in the model viewer.

Don't forget it only works with .anim files from Maya 2014.

Do you know why it doesn't work with anim files from other versions of Maya?

I actually didn't know BJ was a musician... That... is awesome! Grin

Yeah... I haven't released any actual full tracks though, because I haven't decided on a producer name yet and I always think I could do something better in each track once they're "done", so they're never really finished to me. I have two tracks pretty much completed so hopefully I can decide on a producer name soon and release them for free.

is this supposed to happen when i replace voices (MONO) in brsars already modded with sawndz? i dont want to have to refetch all 90+ wavs and reinstall them one by one again with a fresh brsar for brawlbox since i cant get the IDs anymore and supersawndz [censored]s up the brsar for me.  this happens when saving at all when even a small change is made to a brsar, does not happen with brsars other than brawl's

Broken pic
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:49:50 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15436 on: November 15, 2013, 06:40:33 PM »

You are awesome, you know that right?

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15437 on: November 15, 2013, 06:47:04 PM »

thanks

Do you know why it doesn't work with anim files from other version of Maya?

Yeah... I haven't released any actual full tracks though, because I haven't decided on a producer name yet and I always think I could do something better in each track once they're "done", so they're never really finished to me. I have two tracks pretty much completed so hopefully I can decide on a producer name soon and release them for free.

Broken pic

there

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15438 on: November 15, 2013, 06:59:01 PM »

there

Can you send me the brsar you're trying to modify?

You are awesome, you know that right?

I like to think I'm awesome Smiley

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #15439 on: November 15, 2013, 07:04:39 PM »

Can you send me the brsar you're trying to modify?

I like to think I'm awesome Smiley
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwUeDA3bzFVVTlUN0E/edit?usp=sharing its in the sound folder in this, my internet takes like 5 hours to upload brsars and i have it uploaded in this rar with my hacket already you should be able to DL th epack and get my brsar sooner than me uploading only the brsar >.>

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15440 on: November 15, 2013, 09:22:20 PM »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwUeDA3bzFVVTlUN0E/edit?usp=sharing its in the sound folder in this, my internet takes like 5 hours to upload brsars and i have it uploaded in this rar with my hacket already you should be able to DL th epack and get my brsar sooner than me uploading only the brsar >.>

no thanks

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15441 on: November 15, 2013, 09:45:48 PM »

Do you know why it doesn't work with anim files from other versions of Maya?

I think it has to do with the subtle differences with the format between 2013 and before .anims and 2014 .anims....

On the left is a 2013 .anim file and on the right is a 2014 .anim file.

Very similar, but notepad doesn't seem to show linebreaks in the file on the left.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15442 on: November 15, 2013, 09:52:52 PM »

Alright, I'm on it.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #15443 on: November 15, 2013, 10:37:22 PM »

no thanks
    ok, ill have the brsar uploaded by tomorrow then

Post Merge: November 15, 2013, 11:30:18 PM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwUaG56VTRERWFCTnc/edit?usp=sharing heres the brsar only now, I feel like i have to scrap the mods i have now and test with a fresh one, and if that doesnt work, i might have to say goodbye to making my own sfx mods  since smashbox for sawndz is being retarted with me and supersawndz corrupts my brsar I hope theres a solution to the crash on brsar edit for brawl
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:30:18 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15444 on: November 17, 2013, 09:49:32 PM »

Could you please include a text file with all the keyboard commands in the next build?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15445 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:10 PM »

ok, ill have the brsar uploaded by tomorrow then

Post Merge: November 15, 2013, 11:30:18 PM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwUaG56VTRERWFCTnc/edit?usp=sharing heres the brsar only now, I feel like i have to scrap the mods i have now and test with a fresh one, and if that doesnt work, i might have to say goodbye to making my own sfx mods  since smashbox for sawndz is being retarted with me and supersawndz corrupts my brsar I hope theres a solution to the crash on brsar edit for brawl

thanks

wow it did corrupt your rsar

Could you please include a text file with all the keyboard commands in the next build?

Open the model viewer in a recent version, then click View->Help.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:14:09 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #15446 on: November 17, 2013, 11:19:13 PM »

thanks

wow it did corrupt your rsar
    Open the model viewer in a recent version, then click View->Help.

WAU D: i wonder how my game still works with it then, the custom voices still play
     any fix or gehtto workaround for this? or am i shot here and have to start over?

also this brsar was only modded with sawndz
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:21:06 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15447 on: November 18, 2013, 01:08:37 AM »

Alright. Thanks, Blackjax.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #15448 on: November 18, 2013, 06:57:56 PM »

BJax, when you import an object from another model, along with it's texture, and it does show up fine in brawlbox but not at all ingame, what could be the cause?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15449 on: November 18, 2013, 07:11:34 PM »

WAU D: i wonder how my game still works with it then, the custom voices still play
     any fix or gehtto workaround for this? or am i shot here and have to start over?

also this brsar was only modded with sawndz

I don't think there's a workaround at the moment. I'll see if there's any way to fix the rsar.

Alright. Thanks, Blackjax.
    No problem

BJax, when you import an object from another model, along with it's texture, and it does show up fine in brawlbox but not at all ingame, what could be the cause?

The last model exploded in-game but looked fine in Brawlbox because the imported objects were weighted and rebuilt with texture matrices due to the metal materials, but didn't have their assets set in float. They also didn't have a linked color node when the shader and material called for one.

I linked the one color node to all the objects (go to the object's properties, click on the empty slot for ColorNode0, choose a color node in the dropdown) and converted all the imported assets (vertices, uvs, normals) to float by setting ForceRebuild and ForceFloat to true on the node.

An alternate solution from the one above would be to go into the imported materials' properties, go to LightChannel1, set the ColorSource to Register and set the MaterialColor to a color like 128,128,128,255 or whatever you have set in the color node. Then go to the last texture reference in each metal material and make sure HasTextureMatrix is set to false. Then you can either go back to each one and turn them back to true (this forces the assets to be rewritten in float automatically) or delete the metal materials, if you don't want the metal box to work.

Pages:  1 ... 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: