Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14
Author Topic: Thinking outside the (Brawl)Box, a message to KCMM hackers  (Read 53874 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: January 28, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »

Hax... That was pathetic, really, we have enough Shadows in the vault... Do we REALLY need ANOTHER ONE!?

"Enough, is enough! I've had it with these monkey fighting Shadows, on this Monday to Friday vault!"

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: January 28, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »

I thought you guys actually had faith in this.
    I actually did.

I also can't believe you two didn't bother to listen to my countless hints about making him.
    And, if you're blind enough not to see my avatar, you would have guessed that Mr Shadow Fanboy hates being 1-upped.

So stop it with the "Really Hax?" bullcrap, i could care less about your pity, especially when its from this situation.
    So instead of female doging like a 10 year old, maybe you guys can actually ignore some of the [censored] you see.

Like I said, END OF SHADOW DISCUSSION.
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 08:52:57 PM by Hax » Logged

Chuckdurnham
    Extreme Kitten

Anime Scrublord420

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: January 28, 2011, 10:00:49 PM »

I actually did.

I also can't believe you two didn't bother to listen to my countless hints about making him.
    And, if you're blind enough not to see my avatar, you would have guessed that Mr Shadow Fanboy hates being 1-upped.

So stop it with the "Really Hax?" bullcrap, i could care less about your pity, especially when its from this situation.
    So instead of female doging like a 10 year old, maybe you guys can actually ignore some of the [censored] you see.

Why isnt my butt shadow in the pack?
    Also make a half shadow half sonic character.
    Split down the middle.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: January 28, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »

I actually did.

Split down the middle.
    You needed more quality, you can call it "Super Duper HD Shadow" of the butts are not HD.

And the "Shadic" you're taking about may be a bit impossible, until i try something....

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »

I actually did.

Split down the middle.
    No offense, but Butt Shadow is WTF.
    Half Sonic+Half Shadow=Shadic.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Chuckdurnham
    Extreme Kitten

Anime Scrublord420

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: January 28, 2011, 10:36:37 PM »

I actually did.

Split down the middle.
    No offense, but Butt Shadow is WTF.
    Half Sonic+Half Shadow=Shadic.
    It was a joke cause I saw like 3 shadows on the front page and I thought I would make my own.  Awesome Face

Shadic is an established thing then?

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »

^ Its a different one entirely....

so shadow over DK is another character (not shadow)? if the psa, texture/vertex is different, is a a different character? so why he is named Shadow the Hedgehog?  Undecided

I don't think you quite understand.  You see the Shadow over Donkey Kong port is of MY Shadow PSA.  All the previous ones were of mastaklo's etc  And quite a few people wanted my Shadow over Donkey Kong anyways.

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2011, 05:01:02 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16147

This Shadow isn't different from the others (at least major differences). People stop doing Shadows, because it becomes really ridiculous.
    Besides, who would be ready  to count all the SHadows gthat are in the vault ? xD
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:02:35 AM by Link40 » Logged

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: January 29, 2011, 05:17:34 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16147

This Shadow isn't different from the others (at least major differences). People stop doing Shadows, because it becomes really ridiculous.
    Besides, who would be ready  to count all the SHadows gthat are in the vault ? xD

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2011, 05:41:46 AM »

I actually did.

The only pity hear is the pity towards your pathetic f*cking attempt of this [censored].

We are all here in this thread to re-unite to talk about Shadow issue, yet you go and do one yourself? You're excuse is look at your avatar? Get the f*ck out of here.

Like I said, this will not stop the Shadows. It wasn't made to prevent other, that's gonna make more people now edit THAT model and make more "perfect" Shadows.

So when I say "Really Hax?" Yeah, f*cking really Hax? You followed the stupid Sonic fanboy trend and did it yourself, and expected us to be like "OMG this is perfect!!" No.

Don't tell people that the discussion about Shadow ends here like you run [censored], when you don't. You're not an Moderator, you are not an Administrator.

Matter of fact, maybe someone with power should do something about this Shadow issue since there's a damn Shadow hack submitted everyday.

I Just got home and I'm sure there's one probably already submitted, or will be very soon.

This Shadow [censored] makes BrawlVault look like a f*cking joke.

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: January 29, 2011, 05:46:38 AM »

I actually did.

The only pity hear is the pity towards your pathetic f*cking attempt of this [censored].

We are all here in this thread to re-unite to talk about Shadow issue, yet you go and do one yourself? You're excuse is look at your avatar? Get the f*ck out of here.

Like I said, this will not stop the Shadows. It wasn't made to prevent other, that's gonna make more people now edit THAT model and make more "perfect" Shadows.

So when I say "Really Hax?" Yeah, f*cking really Hax? You followed the stupid Sonic fanboy trend and did it yourself, and expected us to be like "OMG this is perfect!!" No.

Don't tell people that the discussion about Shadow ends here like you run [censored], when you don't. You're not an Moderator, you are not an Administrator.

Matter of fact, maybe someone with power should do something about this Shadow issue since there's a damn Shadow hack submitted everyday.

I Just got home and I'm sure there's one probably already submitted, or will be very soon.

I didn't even bother reading your little essay.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2011, 05:55:40 AM »

I actually did.

Oh no. I bet you read every single word I said, specially since I'm talking [censored] to you.

Why did I waste my time on you?

Well, don't worry, I'm sure your Shadow will get 219437890122 downloads, because of the dumb ass fanboys like yourself downloading it.

I guess people with no talent have to get downloads some way.

Now I have absolutely no respect for you, so enjoy your title of being a follower, with no originality.

Now the discussion ends here.

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: January 29, 2011, 06:00:44 AM »

I actually did.

Oh no. I bet you read every single word I said, specially since I'm talking [censored] to you.

Well, don't worry, I'm sure your Shadow will get 219437890122 downloads, because of the dumb ass fanboys like yourself downloading it.

Now I have absolutely no respect for you, so enjoy your title of being a follower, with no originality.

Just one more thing to say.
    You made a Shadow.
    You didn't even credit 2 people who i know helped make the base texture either.
    Keep your respect, i would never want repect from a person like you.
    You never even vertexed, either, so how can you critize when it comes to vertexing ability?

If you want to keep on ranting around, pm me and tell me your rants.

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: January 29, 2011, 08:05:14 AM »

I actually did.

Just one more thing to say.
    You made a Shadow.
    You didn't even credit 2 people who i know helped make the base texture either.
    Keep your respect, i would never want repect from a person like you.
    You never even vertexed, either, so how can you critize when it comes to vertexing ability?

If you want to keep on ranting around, pm me and tell me your rants.
    For one thing, he made the shadow before there were 80 other f*cking shadows on the vault.

Secondly, that texture was not a recreation of a previous hack. It was original at the time.

Third, no one will "repect" you if you "critize" those being perfectly reasonable without even CHECKING YOUR F*CKING SPELLING!

I've tried to make this concise so it'll get into your f*cking fanboy head.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: January 29, 2011, 08:10:39 AM »

OH JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14
    Print
    Jump to: