Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14]
Author Topic: Thinking outside the (Brawl)Box, a message to KCMM hackers  (Read 53742 times)
Akiba Red
Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: January 29, 2011, 08:12:40 AM »

^....yea.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: January 29, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

I think I'm going to have to explain something ...

Here's an extract of what I consider essential remarks about how to NOT act like a jerk on boards :

- Reacting to what's right and not only to what's wrong: By this, I think about everyone here (artists, project creators, etc) who is spending hours and hours of efforts to create things, with most of the time very little feedback... Next time you have a long and boring evening, and you feel like using your keyboard, first think about writing to the ones who made you dream, made you happy, or made your life easier. Before writing to the ones who have irritated you. It is a better distribution of your priorities, and it will make somebody happy.

This topic is supposed to promote originality, not flame people who lack imagination.
    This thread will stay locked for a little while, until some people here settle down. After that, there'd better not be a single more post directing hate toward a hack, or a person.
    Feel free to point out interesting novelties instead. That's how you think positively.

PS : Hax, I'm sorry to be harsh, but what do you make of this, that you posted a bit earlier ?
    I already took care of 70% of the Sonic population. >.>
    And Espio is in the works.
    However, your next hack is another addon on Shadow ? Where are the actual new characters ? Don't expect people to greet you warmly after that, especially if your justification is "not wanting to be 1-upped". (What is that ? A competition ?)

Doesn't give any of them the right to trash talk to you, but don't think that they are wrong either. >_>
    I think you (and probably Wave, I guess ?) should take into consideration how much impact you have on the Vault. And how cluttered it can become just because of a single hack one of you two have made.

Now, peace out. >_>

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14]
    Print
    Jump to: