Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: TheShyGuy's EXE stuff - NEW -> Bone Tree Editor V1.1 Released  (Read 68663 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #225 on: January 24, 2011, 03:43:44 PM »

Thats true, as long as you could do so flawlessly. I'd have a  "select X character" drop down list when importing the edited DAE file. What the "Select X character" means is, you'd first open an original model from any character. Then the program 'reads' the bone 'structure' of said character. After it's done reading the bone(and faces/polygons etc) structure of the mdl0 you selected first, you're asked to select the DAE file you want to convert to a mdl0 for "X character" . When the program writes the new mdl0 file, it's re-making the bone structure from scratch, adjusting the setup accordingly depending on the character picked.

I mean like, if "X Character" was princess peach then you would select an unedited Peach MDL0, and then select the DAE you want to convert into MDL0.
    I could do that, but it would take more time to develop. For now, you'll just have to learn to set up the model's bone structure in 3ds max before converting.

As long as it's a way to port characters with minimal glitch fixing and zipo hexing involved I'm satisfied with that. But how would I edit the bone structure in 3DS ? :l could some1 like, make a video tut on doing so?

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: January 24, 2011, 03:47:27 PM »

@NZM:
    I'm sure there's already one out there...
    gimme a moment to find a good one Smiley

EDIT:
    here's one where he fixes a rig and edits the VGroups
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCz-TfzHDU&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCz-TfzHDU&feature=related</a>

I'm sure I can find more though Smiley

EDIT2:
    well I've just learned something I didn't know before Cheesy
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqLiCXmn1ls&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqLiCXmn1ls&feature=related</a>

I know blender has those too, but I didn't know that's what they did :/
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:58:31 PM by Tcll » Logged

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: January 24, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »

I'll be sure to include those in the D2S guide Awesome Face

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #228 on: January 24, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

Thanks, I'll check those out in a bit. I want to avoid bone hexing and any actual coding editing as much as possible. Cause I know "Anynomous" is gonna be an epic and comical character. Especially if I can get two other models to be articals so I can use them for certain parts of his moves/finalsmash/taunts etc. I have no idea who he'll go over though, you'll just have to wait ( for a VERY extremely amazingly long time! ) and see> *nod*

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: January 24, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »

I'm intending to have 2 different char ports plus the main char over Pikachu AWESOME 2.0!

I've already got 1 port with them both working... somewhat...
    (the somewhat prevents me from releasing the hack (nothing to do with multi-porting))

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Ls777
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: January 29, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »

Cant wait for this converter guys, honestly im more interested in it for the stage building potentials, i could whip up some meeean stages in 3ds max / blender

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16]
    Print
    Jump to: