Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 196764 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: January 03, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

Ah ok! I see! I didn't payed attention enough to see it, that is why I asked you this. Thank you for your reply. So maybe Victory Light spear will be put? Good, I hope you will be able to make it, as it seems more difficult than light spear! But don't make it so powerful than your previous up smash which was Light spear, it inflicted too much damage!

Edit: Divine Overlord, I edited my previous message in the end, don't forget to see it.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:11:09 PM by Barbatos » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: January 03, 2011, 05:29:07 PM »

Ah ok! I see! I didn't payed attention enough to see it, that is why I asked you this. Thank you for your reply. So maybe Victory Light spear will be put? Good, I hope you will be able to make it, as it seems more difficult than light spear! But don't make it so powerful than your previous up smash which was Light spear, it inflicted too much damage!

Edit: Divine Overlord, I edited my previous message in the end, don't forget to see it.

(about the run)haha I knew someone would catch this. I'll take a look at it.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: January 03, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »

I have got to use this PSA!!!

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #93 on: January 03, 2011, 09:42:59 PM »

Hey Divine, I didn't study his moves yet (damn you procrastination =_=) but I have thought of one thing for Emil when you do him.

Up Smash: Raining Fangs

Animation(Charge): He holds his sword the way you do at the start of the move in the game while charging.
    Animation: same move as the game, only during the initial jump he swings his sword below him.

Quick Charge: He jumps about as high as you do with a 'hop' and back a little bit, launching three fangs from his blade that do 1% damage each. They only hit once during their flight and disappear after they hit.

Middle Charge: He jumps a little higher and a little more backwards (preferibly with the same animation from in-game with raining fangs) launching five fangs that do 4% damage each hit. They strike several times during their flight and disappear after they hit an opponent the third time.

Full Charge: He jumps about half as high as sonic's up B goes before launching seven fangs, each doing 7% damage and only hitting their opponents once, but if you hold A you can fire another round as many times as you can, before hitting the ground.

Side B: Tempest (still working on this)

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #94 on: January 03, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »

Silent Doom: Good to see you here!

Zeljius: The length of my posts concern only one person, and this is me! If you don't want to read long posts or semi long posts because you are lazy, then you can, but this is all your problem, it doesn't forbid me to make long posts, because I'm sure other people would be interested! We as members have the right to make long paragraphs to explain ourself and don't complain, I can make posts much longer than the post you read! But there is one thing that we don't have the right, it is double posting like you! And you made it numerous times on this topic while you could easily edit your message, especially when you forgot to say something after ten minutes you could easily have edited your message! Have you not read the rules when your registered on this forum? If it is not the case, I would advise you to go read them, before something happens to you!

I'm sorry Divine Overlord and other members that you had to see this, but there are times in our life when we have some things to say and when we can't keep them on ourselves!

Now I will come back on the down smash move!

It is not because a down smash doesn't hit in both directions that it is not reliable, look at Snake's down smash! And personally, I don't care about the tier list, it is not because we are the last member of the tier list that we can't be good, even if we have a down smash that doesn't hit in both directions we can be really good, the tier list can burn in hell like Kvar! All is important is to be intelligent and create situations in which we can use our best weapons! In that case, a move becomes very effective and reliable! Of course it depends of the training but personnally, I don't think this is because a move has some properties like hitting in both directions that it is reliable. And besides, there is already an other move that should hit in both direction if, obviously, Divine Overlord manage to do it like it was in Tos, it is light spear! And maybe there will be an other move that will hit in both sides, his up smash, as I don't know precisely what it will be, maybe light spear cannon or victory light spear!

And the last thing Zeljius! Imagine Divine Overlord makes a move that hits in both directions, what will be this move? Because I searched among your posts, and I haven't found ANY suggestion of concrete attack! Does that mean you don't even know what concretely this attack will look like? Because for now, this is what I think... You're good to say kratos has to have an attack that hits in both directions but you seem to have no idea how to make it... That is your message by not making concrete suggestion!

Anyway, Divine Overlord is the psa maker, so he will be the one to decide what move he will put! I just hope Divine Overlord will make a move that matches Kratos Aurion, because we do Kratos Aurion, a well known swordsman among tales of fans who has his properties very well defined!

Divine Overlord: You didn't answered my question! What does Overdrive does concretely? Laugh And I just noticed, why did you replaced his running speed movement? His running speed in Tos looks like a lot of Marth's running speed... Besides, I don't know if you know, but there are two sequences, the beginning where he has Marth's stance, and after that he runs with a new movement!

im just not gonna bother with the upper half of this message to avoid another essay directed twards me. PLEASE dont take that first part offenseive. im an adult and rather not argue about things like this. im just trying to get across that some moves should be different than the ones tales of symphonia. sorry for anything insultive i said prior to this post.  and i'd rather not suggest for DivineOverlord an attack that im unaware of being possible or not for him. the thing i did suggest a few pages back, is a downsmash that's capable of being done. a slash in one direction, that knocks the opponent behind kratos, followed by a thrust to stab the foe behind him. the slash can be used with marths forward tilt, and the thrust can be tooken from marths Neutral B. or grab the several thrusts from his sword dance attack that can lock the enemy in for a garenteed hit  im just suggesting things that will help balance out kratos. i'd rather not see him be too powerful against the original brawl contenders, or too useless.
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:08:32 AM by Zeljius » Logged

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #95 on: January 03, 2011, 11:58:54 PM »

still going on with giving kratos no new effective moves? -sigh-
    there's a reason why lucas is so low on the tier list. his downsmash not being a reliable out of spotdodge option is one of the reasons. unless you're facing twards them, and even then that tends to be half of the time. which again makes it reliable. not gonna lie, its good if you're facing them, but only then.

did the whole little paragraph about nintendo giving nintendo characters new moves say nothing to you barbatos? if you're any good at brawl in any way you seriously gotta know what can be a good move and a crap one. kratos needs a reliable attack that can hit on both sides of him, and what better place to put it than as his downsmash.

i sense a failure in process.

I really don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into. o_O

But I can GUARANTEE Lucas' dsmash isn't a bad move, and he's not low on the tier List for that reason.
    [/quote]

i want him to be reliable as a brawl character.

its not completely bad. the multiple hits about it is good. but it can only hit in one direction with alotta ending lag. so if id doesnt hit he's a really big target for a Forward smash. trust me, my friend plays lucas and i get him every time with ganons elbow if he misses ;P

and i didnt say thats the reason he's low on the tier list, i said that's one of the reasons Shocked
    the main reason he's low is because nearly half of the brawl cast and pummel release chain-grab him xD
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 12:00:33 AM by Zeljius » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: January 04, 2011, 12:03:04 AM »

still going on with giving kratos no new effective moves? -sigh-
    there's a reason why lucas is so low on the tier list. his downsmash not being a reliable out of spotdodge option is one of the reasons. unless you're facing twards them, and even then that tends to be half of the time. which again makes it reliable. not gonna lie, its good if you're facing them, but only then.

did the whole little paragraph about nintendo giving nintendo characters new moves say nothing to you barbatos? if you're any good at brawl in any way you seriously gotta know what can be a good move and a crap one. kratos needs a reliable attack that can hit on both sides of him, and what better place to put it than as his downsmash.

i sense a failure in process.

I really don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into. o_O

But I can GUARANTEE Lucas' dsmash isn't a bad move, and he's not low on the tier List for that reason.

i want him to be reliable as a brawl character.

its not completely bad. the multiple hits about it is good. but it can only hit in one direction with alotta ending lag. so if id doesnt hit he's a really big target for a Forward smash. trust me, my friend plays lucas and i get him every time with ganons elbow if he misses ;P

and i didnt say thats the reason he's low on the tier list, i said that's one of the reasons Shocked
    the main reason he's low is because nearly half of the brawl cast and pummel release chain-grab him xD
    [/quote]

Stop being obsessed with making it good for Brawl. Most of these PSAs are simply done for fun. All most people care about is making it balanced, not making it a certain tier level.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Amy
    Mega Kitten

The Night Butterfly

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: January 04, 2011, 12:05:26 AM »

Hmm, this PSA looks very interesting and very well done. :) However, it looks a bit unbalanced and a bit too flashy for me, so I probably won't try it out. Tempting, though. ;) 

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: January 04, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »

Hmm, this PSA looks very interesting and very well done. Smiley However, it looks a bit unbalanced and a bit too flashy for me, so I probably won't try it out. Tempting, though. Wink 

Lol, It's not as flashy as my other PSA's Tongue....I'm trying to make v2 balanced.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Amy
    Mega Kitten

The Night Butterfly

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: January 04, 2011, 12:28:36 AM »

Well, I usually play with other friends, so they complain if I get ones that are too unbalanced and flashy and such. The hacks are more for them than they are for me. I actually prefer not to use PSA's. More fair that way. However, if I could get someone to make me an Amy PSA I have in mind for Peach, then that'd probably be the only character I'd use.  Grin

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #100 on: January 04, 2011, 12:33:26 AM »

And please dont give me another huge paragraph to read.

And you please refrain from double posting Smiley

huh? there's a rule against it? o_O"

Sorry. didn't know.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: January 04, 2011, 04:47:19 AM »

... I prefer not saying anything about your last post Zeljius excepted this, you're disgusting me, and I'm sure I'm not alone to be disgusted, those who try to respect rules as much as possible may be disgusted a lot too...

Velen: Once again, I agree with you, totally! If psa makers make their psas focusing tier level, I think overpowered characters wouldn't exist, and it would be too bad because it can be fun!

Zeljius: To come back on this move, I don't see why Divine Overlord should make it! You asked for a Kratos Aurion moveset and you're putting things that are litterally against him, no wonder people say I don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into! Besides now as I know what you have in mind, I can say that it is even more idiot! I said Kratos doesn't do a move like this in the video game, and it is truly true, he doesn't have the profile to make a slash that knocks the opponent behind him (excepted with his different light spear attacks), and has even less the profile to then turn and make a thrust just after an attack! And I really don't know if you know what you're saying, you're saying you want a slash in one direction, and after this you say that Marth's forward tilt can be used. Here I see no problem, but you say that you want it to knocks the opponent behind Kratos and that is the problem! Marth's forward tilt hits only in one direction, so how can it knocks the opponent behind him? Because you also said it was a slash in ONLY one direction! Of course we can put moves in a video game character that this character doesn't use in any of his game, but we have to at least put movements that could match him, and that is what Nintendo did, they didn't put for example in Marth's movements some projectile! They put completely new movements, that could match the characters, and that is the difference of what Nintendo did, and what you're trying to do Zeljius! And it should be even more easier for us to put movements for Kratos as we all know what he is capable of, so stop to put movements that completely doesn't match him! By reading your posts, as I'm a frank person I say it to you, I and maybe others have the impression that you want this Kratos to become what he isn't in order to win a tournament! To win a tournament not being overpowered like Omega Zero, I know, but to win a tournament! I don't think Psa maker make psa for this purpose, they make new characters to have fun the most important, to put new characters in brawl, not too overpowered when they make them balanced, but they try to be enough realist to put movements that match the character they make! Anyway, as it is Divine Overlord who makes the Psa, he will be the one to decide and do what he feels right!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #102 on: January 04, 2011, 05:12:37 AM »

And please dont give me another huge paragraph to read.

And you please refrain from double posting Smiley

huh? there's a rule against it? o_O"

Sorry. didn't know.

No probs, just remember to use the edit button more and only double post when you need to Smiley

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: January 04, 2011, 08:02:59 AM »

I see my most downloaded vertexture in these screenshots! AWESOME 2.0! Red Demon Knight lol Cheesy

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: January 04, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »

Why does it seem like theres always a problem with Divines PSA's? In my eyes this PSA is perfect. Speaking of PSA's:
    It seems like my PSA's Are getting ignored consistently... I try really hard on mine...... Sad
    I bet its the GFX! im not to good with GFX....

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: