Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Manic's Stages  (Read 3461 times)
Manic
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

My stage textures. Still a bit of a novice to this, probably won't be seeing anything amazing out of me.

Smash Skiff & Forest textures

Edited Stage Editor 1's textures to a forest/rock type and background to be the Smash Skiff background.

Green Flower Zone

Based off of the first 3 stages of the fangame Sonic Robo Blast 2, which includes textures from the actual game. I also uploaded two BRSTMs to Brawlvault that go with this hack.

Green Hill Zone Blocks

My second texture work done, I wanted to make the Forrest parts to make custom Green Hill Zone stages. I took some textures from the original GHZ and put some of them together to make the textures. The custom stage shown is also with the pack. Includes retarded looking totem pole.

Dirt and Rocks Blocks
I tried out the Custom Stage Parts for starting with texturing, and I'm pretty proud of the result. Tongue These are the desert parts, but with realistic dirt and rock textures.. All that stuff.

Enjoy, everyone. Wink
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:57:42 PM by Manic » Logged

Manic
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 03:00:01 PM »

Added my Forest + Smash Skiff background stage builder parts. Currently having some slight issues though, if anyone knows about them;
Has some slight errors, such as the lighting being a bit too bright, and the water isn't exactly the right color it should be. I probably might be missing something or am doing something wrong with the background importing, but it's not too bad. Also, probably expected, but freezes upon loading the actual stage builder.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: