Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: hotdogturtle's official stage thread (New update to an old stage) - 5/02/13  (Read 22007 times)
hotdogturtle
Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »

Ugh. I know that I said no more FDs, but people were requesting this one. And then someone tried making it but he couldn't get it to work, so he joined the requesters. I didn't want to leave all those people hanging.

Combination of a previous Brawl background and an old Project M recolor.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »

Remember this old stage I made?

It was always one of my favorites, but it had one problem. Due to the design of the cave that I used as the background, there was one leaf that showed up when people were off the right side of the stage. It looked something like this:

Notice Meta Knight gliding behind that leaf. Sure, I could have fixed it by shifting the background in a different way, but everything else about the stage was so perfect that I didn't want to move it. I couldn't delete the polygon or the materials because it was shared with the other leaves in the stage.

Well, guess what the new BrawlBox allows you to do?

I finally got rid of that leaf that's been plaguing my stage for so long. I always knew that it was possible, but I lacked the tools to do it myself, and I didn't want to have to ask someone else for help. I went ahead and deleted the entire vine that used to be there too, just to ensure that your view of the stage will be completely unobstructed no matter what the camera does.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22239&Moderated=All

As usual, let me know if you encounter any problems with it, although there really shouldn't be any.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 04:07:17 PM »

Remember this old stage I made?

It was always one of my favorites, but it had one problem. Due to the design of the cave that I used as the background, there was one leaf that showed up when people were off the right side of the stage. It looked something like this:

Notice Meta Knight gliding behind that leaf. Sure, I could have fixed it by shifting the background in a different way, but everything else about the stage was so perfect that I didn't want to move it. I couldn't delete the polygon or the materials because it was shared with the other leaves in the stage.

Well, guess what the new BrawlBox allows you to do?

I finally got rid of that leaf that's been plaguing my stage for so long. I always knew that it was possible, but I lacked the tools to do it myself, and I didn't want to have to ask someone else for help. I went ahead and deleted the entire vine that used to be there too, just to ensure that your view of the stage will be completely unobstructed no matter what the camera does.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22239&Moderated=All

As usual, let me know if you encounter any problems with it, although there really shouldn't be any.

Good [censored], man. That leaf was probably annoying as hell for you.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: