Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Speed Racer seems easy enough, but over Who?
Captain Falcon
Marth
Ike

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My First Character Thread  (Read 2967 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 16, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »

Okay so I've decided that I want to try my hand at actually vertexing a character. And Since there's nothing real special about him (other than the texturing) I thought I'd give speed racer a try. He's one of my favorite old school heroes with the exception of Optimus Prime and Superman to name a few. For those who don't know which speed racer I'm doing, it's this one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9eCqwzAjTY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9eCqwzAjTY</a>

The reason I picked speed racer for my first character vertex is cause, well...there's not much to him really, other than the helmet and jacket rim. I'm pretty sure he's going to end up going over Captain Falcon, cause he already has a helmet to begin with. anyways just thought I'd ask for the hell of it Tongue

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's going to end up going over Captain Falcon, cause he already has a helmet to begin with. anyways just thought I'd ask for the hell of it Tongue

And because there's a texture for him already (by Androu1) that you could work from.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's going to end up going over Captain Falcon, cause he already has a helmet to begin with. anyways just thought I'd ask for the hell of it Tongue

And because there's a texture for him already (by Androu1) that you could work from.

I'd rather start from scratch though :l I won't learn anything if I keep taking stuff or basing stuff off of other peoples work.

Like can anyone tell me how to edit a stage? Vertexwise? I have this idea for Final Destination but I dunno how to do it.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: