Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Smash Attacks: A few newbie questions.  (Read 1652 times)
Xevran
Expert Kitten

Now with 100% less armor.

View Profile Awards
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »

The one coming foremost to my mind at the moment, is how to open two instances(or simply two .pacs) at once; it doesn't seem to want to allow it for me, and in order to combine a couple movesets I'm playing with, it seems sort of nessescary. Feel free to harass me if you feel the need, especially if it's a simple solution. (I probably deserve it anyhow.)

Relax; It's later than you think.

(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »

Just open two PSA windows -- that's what I did when I tried to take the code from Captain Falcon's AttackHi3 subaction and put it in Lucario's Attack13 subaction.

TheZac268™
    Extreme Kitten

I am THEZac268

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »

Yea just open one .pac with one window of PSA and open a second window of PSA and open the other .pac.
    Anymore questions?

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
    tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Xevran
    Expert Kitten

Now with 100% less armor.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 08:58:03 PM »

I figured that one out; However, in case anyone had the same problem as I did, that being, a second instance would not load a file for me, I solved that by making a copy of the program itself, including all subdirectories, in order to get a second instance fully functional. As for other questions...a way to copy code en masse from a second instance would be nice, but I suspect that's not gonna happen. I'll leave this up in case anyone else has further questions though; I have a good day or so's work ahead to complete what I'm working on, I expect. Thanks for the swift replies guys, though I'd managed to figure out my own silly personal problem by the time I actually looked.

Relax; It's later than you think.

TheZac268™
    Extreme Kitten

I am THEZac268

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 06:03:54 AM »

Ahaha, I don't think that the copying is possible, I don't remeber if I tried it or not, but from what I recall its not. I would love that feature! It would make copying attacks 100x easier!

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
    tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: