Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SSBB Dolphin Texture Hacking-ISO issues?  (Read 5898 times)
crazyhalo
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:16:25 PM »

Hi everyone Im not sure if there is a tutorial for Dolphin brawl hacking, I was into Brawl hacking but unforunately my wii stopped reading disks so i went to this emulator and heard of possible texture, sound, music, etc.  I looked up a tutorial on using Wiiscrubber and partition builder but only made my brawl ISO corrupt, any suggestions or a clearer method of modifying the ISO or even loading from an SD card that I used for my Wii? Also if there is a Q-A for this or a help thread specifically about this I hope  i can get a link to it, sorry for a repost if this is one

mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:15:11 AM »

You can always try using a USB Loader program to run Brawl.  Just install the ISO onto a USB device (the NTSC-U ISO uses 6.93 GB when it's in the .wbfs format), and then use the USB Loader program to run it.

Also, most USB Loader programs are compatible with Ocarina codes, so you can still use your codes while playing Brawl through your USB device.

I have tested three different USB loaders, and have found WiiFlow to be the most efficient program to use, especially since it allows you to install ISOs onto NTFS file system devices.  The other ones (USB Loader GX and Configurable USB Loader) were nothing but bad luck on my end.

The Corrupted one
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »

You could just get your Wii repaired.

Feel teh powah of Phazon

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »

You could just get your Wii repaired.

You can't do that if you run any Homebrew applications on your Wii.  Nintendo will NOT repair your Wii at all if any Homebrew data is found in the hardware coding.

TheHatMan
    Hyper Kitten

hee hee he...ITS SHOW TIME!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 06:15:02 AM »

Personally...I hate Dolphin, its slow as hell and its difficult to actually use mods.

And on a latter note....I HATE PIRACY!!!!

"I love shanking people" -Sephy (that isnt dirty in anyway)

New Project in in motion, XYZ majorly failed, so project "Dissidia" (somewhat related, but not related to Final Fantasy) beginning Tongue

Project Progress: 2%

Need help with Brawl Modding but don't want to make a fuss about it in the help section...PM me

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 06:40:07 AM »

Personally...I hate Dolphin, its slow as hell and its difficult to actually use mods.
    It runs just fine for me, i modified my settings and i can play just fine. Inserting hacks is very easy as well. I play it on 1440x900 with damn high details, so it's your settings that's making it lagg.

I looked up a tutorial on using Wiiscrubber and partition builder but only made my brawl ISO corrupt, any suggestions or a clearer method of modifying the ISO?
    I use Dolphin daily and i have never corrupted my ISO, where did you put the files? Into the Data partition i presume? Cause i change hacks daily and not a problem so far aside a stage that doesn't work due to the hack not being functional (confirmed by a wii from a friend).

Download the ISO again and make a copy of it somewhere else just in case it corrupts again. Try downloading some textures first to see if those work, then go to vertexes, stage, etc. If anything corrupts, send it over PM to me and i'll see if it corrupts mine. If it does it's safe to say you're ISO is not the case, if it doesn't something must be wrong with your Wiiscrubber or ISO file.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:46:54 AM by PrideToBeMe » Logged

The Corrupted one
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »

Boo, pirates, You know there are third party services that will fix your wii as well, a problem like that is about 50$, oh well

Feel teh powah of Phazon

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 01:15:40 PM »

Boo, pirates, You know there are third party services that will fix your wii as well, a problem like that is about 50$, oh well

It isn't piracy if you own the god damn system/game!
     Necroposting: Posting content of little to no use in a thread that has been dead for more than three weeks

This thread is from 2011, check the date of the last post in a thread before posting in it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: