Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: xxmasal22xx's pokemon imports  (Read 3222 times)
xxmasal22xx
Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 24, 2011, 12:54:41 PM »

Hey all, xxmasal22xx here. This is where i will post some of my pokemon imports. They will prob take a while for them all to be completed, UNLESS a bunch of you help out (please?).

Current Projects:
    Luxray over Pikachu - needs custom animations, a tad bit of PSA work
    Dragonite over Charizard - needs to be ported still
    Tyranitar over Charizard - needs custom animations, PSA work
    Vaporeon over Pikachu - needs custom/normal looking animations, PSA work
    Delibird(s) over Ice Climber(s) - needs custom animations
    Infernape over Donkey Kong - have 1 person helping, would be nice if i could get a few more
    Chimchar over Diddy Kong - needs custom animations, PSA work
    ??? over ??? - It's a suprise (DON'T SPOIL IT IF YOU KNOW), almost done

Chimchar and Infernape are going to be released together (but need people for chimchar if that's ever going to happen)
    I hope that some of you guys will volunteer for one of these projects. Luxray has a few animations already, and i fixed the item + grabbing glitches (can hold items and grab others/be grabbed). Vaporeon is in the vault, but is barley a hack yet. I have all animations for Vaporeon done (uses pikachu's animations) but need them to look normal. The FitPikachuMotionEct.pac file for Vaporeon causes the game to freeze, if someone can fix that, I'd be very grateful.

I would very much appreciate if someone who reads this will be up for helping me out. If you want to help with Luxray or Infernape/Chimchar, please, Please, PLEASE let me know through a PM.

Whoever can help with any of this is free to volunteer, post here if you are willing to help out a fellow hacker!

Thanx SO much in advance,
    -xxmasal22xx

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

User 52
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:32:36 PM »

I know the ??? over ???  Shocked and Bump 4 u.

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »

I know the ??? over ???  Shocked and Bump 4 u.

Really User? lol. Don't even think bout tellin em ma - OOPS! i mean....user52

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:27:59 AM »

may I ask, can your vaporeon use shield normally? Im making a jolteon (you can easily get the animations out of pokepark as well if you didn't know)

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »

may I ask, can your vaporeon use shield normally? Im making a jolteon (you can easily get the animations out of pokepark as well if you didn't know)

I'm not sure if he can or not. I know that he has glitches. And yes, i know that i can get pokepark animations. I have a proposal: Why don't we make the vaporeon + jolteon a combined project? we can make it a collab project, and help each other out, then when we release, we do a shared download count. Interested?

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 12:13:17 PM »

I'm not sure if he can or not. I know that he has glitches. And yes, i know that i can get pokepark animations. I have a proposal: Why don't we make the vaporeon + jolteon a combined project? we can make it a collab project, and help each other out, then when we release, we do a shared download count. Interested?
    Perhaps, but currently I'm afraid we won't be able to do these, you see, they have too few bones (at least jolteon). I added bones to jolteon and to the animations so I could use them. But I'm having the so called shield glitch, caused by one of the extra bones having the same index as pikachus shield bone, the ThrowN bone.
    This can be fixed if you have bones which won't affect the model when resized. Unfortunately jolteon does not have any of those (well the extrabones) so I'm kind of stuck.
    No one would like a character without shield so until we can fix this I won't be able to complete my project.

If there is a way to set position for the extra bones that would solve this and all my other problems.

EDIT: tried your vaporeon, and yes, you have the shield problem too
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:47:29 PM by Ghork » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 02:53:47 PM »

Perhaps, but currently I'm afraid we won't be able to do these, you see, they have too few bones (at least jolteon). I added bones to jolteon and to the animations so I could use them. But I'm having the so called shield glitch, caused by one of the extra bones having the same index as pikachus shield bone, the ThrowN bone.
    This can be fixed if you have bones which won't affect the model when resized. Unfortunately jolteon does not have any of those (well the extrabones) so I'm kind of stuck.
    No one would like a character without shield so until we can fix this I won't be able to complete my project.

If there is a way to set position for the extra bones that would solve this and all my other problems.

EDIT: tried your vaporeon, and yes, you have the shield problem too

OK, guess what. FOUND A SOLUTION TO THE BONE PROBLEM(i think)!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=14409.0
    Check that out. Ask the shyguy if there is any way to use the program to fix this.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: