Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hexing off Ike's Cape/Shoulder Pads  (Read 1694 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 27, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »

I tried to hex off Ike's Cape using the Ike's hair method according to this video on the kcmm channel.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TdDquju5s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TdDquju5s</a>

So I tried that and it just looks like his cape is stretching to the point between his feet at wierd angles, and a part of it looks like it's still there like normal. I am certain I did it right, I have hexed things before, and I did it two times to make sure. Are there other methods with greater success for this type? Or is there something I could do in addition to what they explained to help, or what? Thanks.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 10:26:11 AM »

Some things just seem to do that... it's probably better (and easier) to just make it invisible Undecided

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »

Fortunately, Ike's cape can be transparent with texture hacks.  Of course, the cape would be present while in metal form.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:21 PM »

Fortunately, Ike's cape can be transparent with texture hacks.  Of course, the cape would be present while in metal form.
    Yay easiness! Is there some sort of list of polygons that can be made transparent for future reference?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: