Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Like that I'm finally getting organized?
Yes Cheesy - 5 (35.7%)
No - 1 (7.1%)
Your hacks suck - 1 (7.1%)
^ This - 0 (0%)
^ Lies - 1 (7.1%)
Coconuts Im srs here - 6 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alses' Moveset edits and others thread  (Read 6321 times)
Allbait
Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 06, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »

Oh Hey everybody, this is my new moveset thread (reusing Fixed Link's thread derp) So I'm gonna put info of my hacks here from now on Cheesy *sigh* Still having problems with brawlbox though, gonna try the newest release... Leave suggestions, feedback, or anything for any of my hacks in the vault even the not PSA ones if you wish Wink

OP is under construction, I hope to make it less ugly later on... Hopefully before SSB4 lol

Fixed Link V3.1
    Uploaded V3.1.. Wanted to only get it out there once it was possible to make new sword glows but oh well Tongue Once Eternal Yoshi finds a way to make it work I'll make an updated one.. (if you wanna know why I want different sword glow colors its because I want new arrow traces XD)

V3.0 is out but I didn't get bomb arrows working :c So instead he's got different kinds of arrows Cheesy Also his boomerang is a multihit projectile now with horrible graphics with which I have no idea what is better to put in Im srs here The download went over V2.9 which I lost the files of due to Megaupload going down.

||
                          ||
                          V

Ohai everyone, I restarted my fixed Link from V1 since I didn't really like how V2 came out  not impressed
    So anyway I made V2.9 with changes that I liked and restored stuff I didn't really care about such as the new B-throw and the fire arrows... Anyway its not V3 Because I wanted to know what YOU want in Link to "fix" him! You should try out the V2.9 and say what needs to be changed in your opinion Cheesy
    The biggest change in V2.9 was the boomerang, it slows down before returning to Link if its reflected, it doesn't go back if it hits enemies (it goes right through them :O!) and it no longer has the tornado and its pull... The rest of the PSA is just recycled and tweaked stuff from V1 and V2...

V2 Post
    Hello all who are interested in this!
    If you liked Fixed Link V1 that's in my brawlvault because Link's moves didn't change then... Well you might not be 100% happy with V2... (Which is why I'll also release 1.5)
    It changes some moves completely instead of just how they work  Awesome Face

What changed? Here's a list of which moves changed completely:
    ThrowLw
    ThrowB
    AttackAirLw
    AttackAirHi

Wait... only 4? Lol yeah... But other things were changed as well:
    Boomerang stuns on primary flight and pulls a bit more in return.
    Arrows are fire arrows now
    Spin attack works better than V1
    Link is faster, lighter, more flexible and less resistant. (When I release it and you try it then you'll understand what I mean by flexible)

Version 1.5 is in the description of V1 (You need the motionpac from V1)

Also thanks to Sumire Omelette because without him I wouldn't had been able to hex stuff right! Although at first glance I had no idea what he sent me, the second time helped a lot Cheesy

Up-B on the ground

U-Air

D-Air

B-Throw

D-Throw
    Download:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16477&Moderated=All

Project M-Lucas-Like Ness
    Made a new version with some moves from Project M's Lucas.. U-tilt and D-Air are the only ones I can remember though lol

Credit to kirbys246's Avatar Ness since I used and slightly modified the coding from the N-B and D-Air
    Lucas-like Ness

I use Brawl+ Btw

No this will NOT be a complete clone of Lucas, I'm just giving Ness the things that made Lucas awesome and keeping most of his originality. (Such as the Yo-yo down smash :3 )
    Please no saying: Just play Lucas or They're the same I don't even know what you changed, that can get irritating ._.

What do you think? do the graphics need touch-ups? will this fill your Lucas playstyle needs?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22495&Moderated=All
    <o< >o>

Move changes as requested!
    I used the Brawl+ Ness as a base so he had a lot of power to him before and now he doesn't, that is the main change.
    Tilts
    Smashes
    Air Attacks
    Specials
    Other
    Damage % in EVERY move was reduced except on his already weak moves
    He was made a LOT faster than normal Ness
    He is now a tiny bit more floaty
    AAA- Its just the same except strings together with more ease but hey, who uses this anyway?
    Side tilts are all Lucas' with some modification (EX: Graphics and knockback)
    Up tilt is Ness' with % modifications
    Down Tilt is Ness' "same as above"
    Dash Attack is now a bit more useful knockback-wise
    Side Smash is Buffed and is his strongest and most useful smash (his kill-joy move)
    Up Smash is PK Flash, it uses Lucas' up smash animation but it doesn't kill as much and is a bit bigger
    Down Smash is the same as Brawl+ Ness' which is a more epic version of it =P
    Neutral Air is Lucas' with new graphics and modified hitboxes
    Foward Air is Ness' with % changes
    Up Air is Ness' with % changes
    Down Air is Avatar Ness' with changed graphics and effects (Spike)
    Back Air is Lucas' with modified graphics and effects (weaker but funner to use spike)
    Neutral Special is now PK (Something) since Idk what to call it
    Its just basically the same as Avatar Ness' except new timing, graphics, hitboxes and I forget what else.
    Side Special is still PK Fire (The same)
    I always liked Ness' PK Fire more so I didn't change it
    Up Special is PK thunder (More useful)
    It now is a multi hit that can go through foes and the PKT2 is like Lucas'
    Down Special is PSI Magnet (The same)
    I always abused of Lucas' ability to use his PSI magnet as a weapon so I decided not to do that to Ness
    Final Smash (PK Starstorm)
    I didn't even look at the final smash. PK starstorm! What else could you want?

This moveset wasn't made to make a clone of Lucas. It was made for Lucas users to have more ease using Ness whilst having Scott Pilgrim over their favored Earthbound/Mother character =P

Future Thoughts:

Sword wielding Zelda!
    Already have a sword, giving it to Zelda is done, animations and moveset making has not begun due to other things to do.

Brawl+ Restart from scratch Rosalina!? Something On Peach
    This is after sword Zelda in my priority list, thus the LAST thing on there.

Secret projects
    Its a secret why would I tell you?  not impressed
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:08:29 AM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 02:07:10 PM »

I may or may not take suggestions for songs, textures and vertexes.
    Format for suggestions:
    Type of hack (Song, Texture, Vertex)
    On which character
    Why you think it must be made

Image Gallery

Fixed Link V3.0 images

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:24:09 AM by Alses » Logged

4613-8365-7114

LKR000
    Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:10:34 AM »

I'll give this a try next time I decide to add some stuff to brawl. Sounds good though Cheesy

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »

Looks pretty good =)

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 08:13:37 AM »

My only complaint is that his boomerang is a little cheap. It's too quick and it stuns for too long. Maybe it could just have an impale effect (or whatever it is that makes the character shake in place) next version. Just my thoughts.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »

My only complaint is that his boomerang is a little cheap. It's too quick and it stuns for too long. Maybe it could just have an impale effect (or whatever it is that makes the character shake in place) next version. Just my thoughts.

New version and the whole stun idea I threw out! I tried every kind of stun but it never came out in a way that didn't make Link overpowered XD
    Taking suggestions if the poll doesn't make it obvious enough...
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:10:05 AM by Alses » Logged

4613-8365-7114

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 05:51:02 PM »

i think u shoud do bomb arrows in ur next version and instead of jus leaving the boomerang normal u shud have it stun like zero suit samus stun plus chanfe down b back to normal cuz the current 1's not 2 good and i liked the bak thro of the last version n i think u shud of kept it

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 08:19:28 AM »

I have returned from the grave yet again... (Blame school and shi for me never doing anything on here XD)

Anyway.. Uploaded new versions of *fixed IMO* Link and Lucas-like Ness that still has the dumbest AI ever (if anyone would be willing to fix that for me that'd help)

Anyway...

If you haven't seen somewhere else before I'm working on a Vaati model and trying to make it not as derpy. I have tried to work on R.O.B's gyro to help with the Geno project and failed.. (diedhammer was kind enough to share his knowledge with me but unfortunately it wasn't enough to do what I wished.. I tried doing it myself but when 1 number can glitch out the whole thing and corrupt it... things get tough, wanna see if the new BB will have item PSA capabilities)

So.. I had secret projects? I'm gonna reveal what character they go over Tongue

Ganondorf (if you've seen my requests for rigging then you can guess)
    Olimar (Won't do much but still a lot)
    Lucario (someone already in the brawl with a new moveset)
    Squirtle (KJP already knows... and I need a rainbow water gun effect which I've been unable to do, along with the character's actual model Tongue Gonna mess with the new BB to see what I can do)
    Ivysaur (KJP already knows, got the model working already, haven't tested N-B, progress has been almost frozen)
    Charizard (KJP already knows... Got the model to work but didn't do anything yet)
    Toon Link (already started, need a deku leaf model... and I just made it obvious Tongue)

4613-8365-7114

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: