Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: BrawlBox and BrawlVault app for  (Read 9548 times)
Bush
ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 10, 2011, 10:48:16 AM »

It sure would be cool if I could take models from here and bring them on my phone to show other people. I am doing some research to see if it would be possible. So far, it is looking promising, but I really don't know how to do this. Anyone interested?
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:41:24 AM by Nasoka_Kewe » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »

I sure would be cool if I could take models from here and bring them on my phone to show other people. I am doing some research to see if it would be possible. So far, it is looking promising, but I really don't know how to do this. Anyone interested?

THAT, my freinds is full of epic win.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Friedslick6
    Extreme Kitten

I'll always be, just like you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »

Well, I knew of a basic Maya 3D moddler for Java phones...
    That doesn't sound too far fetched.

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 12:15:49 AM »

I don't think the models would run to greatly (or at all) on any phone other than an iphone (or ipod touch).

Also, would be annoying as hell to script if you didn't already use a base that can render 3d models.

I would be able to script something small in unity to run on iphone (similar to the BrawlBox model previewer), but wouldn't be able to publish it for iphone unless i get a $2000 donation for a license.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 06:52:59 AM »

I don't think the models would run to greatly (or at all) on any phone other than an iphone (or ipod touch).

Also, would be annoying as hell to script if you didn't already use a base that can render 3d models.

I would be able to script something small in unity to run on iphone (similar to the BrawlBox model previewer), but wouldn't be able to publish it for iphone unless i get a $2000 donation for a license.

It's pointless, like, come on, this'd be something that'd require a HUGE amount or work with useless benefits, and it's something you'd use once a month, and will show these models to just a few people, just get on a PC and show 'em the model.

Bush
    Special Access

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 08:38:18 AM »

Thank you for your comments. Positive or negative. Because from reading your comments, I have gained knowledge.

Vile, I have two 3d model viewers for my android phone. I could send them to you and you could fidlle with them to see how they work. And the app don't have to be on the market, it could just be something you could download from here at Brawl Vault.

Bush
    Special Access

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »

Im just going to do this on my own. Since no one want to help..

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »

I would help.....just don't have any experience in coding.....sorry

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »

MonoTouch

MonoTouch is a software development kit for Mac* OS X users to create native apps for the Apple* iPhone* and Apple iPod* Touch devices with .NET programming languages. MonoTouch allows developers to use the .NET framework (along with more efficient programming languages, such as C#), to create iPhone apps that take advantage of native iPhone APIs. By allowing developers to reuse code and libraries that have been written for .NET, as well as leverage existing .NET skills, MonoTouch helps increase productivity and reduce time to market. Developers can test MonoTouch apps on the both iPhone Simulator and physical hardware, and can distribute MonoTouch apps via the Apple App Store.

Professional Edition
    If you plan to develop iPhone or iPod Touch apps for distribution on the Apple App Store, and you are the only individual planning to use that license, then MonoTouch Professional Edition is right for you. Your non-transferable license entitles you to one year of MonoTouch updates, and distribution of apps built with MonoTouch on the Apple App Store.

$399 USD

http://www.go-mono.com/store/

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 04:47:42 AM »

Thank you for your comments. Positive or negative. Because from reading your comments, I have gained knowledge.

Vile, I have two 3d model viewers for my android phone. I could send them to you and you could fidlle with them to see how they work. And the app don't have to be on the market, it could just be something you could download from here at Brawl Vault.

Thing is I have to pay $2000 to get the license to the program BUILD it, publishing it is free AND I know how model viewers work, I wouldn't have posted here if I didn't.

Wait, you have 2 model viewers already? Export the MDL0 files to .dae, open them and save them as a compatible model format... no point in making a whole new model viewer just for yourself.

I offered help, but I was being realistic. Why such a big hassle just to show a few people some 3d models on your phone? Just show them on your computer.

MonoTouch

MonoTouch is a software development kit for Mac* OS X users to create native apps for the Apple* iPhone* and Apple iPod* Touch devices with .NET programming languages. MonoTouch allows developers to use the .NET framework (along with more efficient programming languages, such as C#), to create iPhone apps that take advantage of native iPhone APIs. By allowing developers to reuse code and libraries that have been written for .NET, as well as leverage existing .NET skills, MonoTouch helps increase productivity and reduce time to market. Developers can test MonoTouch apps on the both iPhone Simulator and physical hardware, and can distribute MonoTouch apps via the Apple App Store.

Professional Edition
    If you plan to develop iPhone or iPod Touch apps for distribution on the Apple App Store, and you are the only individual planning to use that license, then MonoTouch Professional Edition is right for you. Your non-transferable license entitles you to one year of MonoTouch updates, and distribution of apps built with MonoTouch on the Apple App Store.

$399 USD

http://www.go-mono.com/store/

The engine I am using is WAY better than MonoTouch.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 06:08:45 AM »

I offered help, but I was being realistic. Why such a big hassle just to show a few people some 3d models on your phone? Just show them on your computer.

This, exactly this, the time required to make this isn't worth it.

Ls777
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »

This is the most profound thing ive read all day.

Im gonna start saying this.

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 10:11:06 AM »

The engine I am using is WAY better than MonoTouch.
    What is it?

Bush
    Special Access

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »

Quote from: VILE link=topic=20227.msg 375269#msg 375269 date=1297684062

Vile, I have two 3d model viewers for my android phone. I could send them to you and you could fiddle with them to see how they work. And the app don't have to be on the market, it could just be something you could download from here at Brawl Vault.

Thing is I have to pay $2000 to get the license to the program BUILD it, publishing it is free AND I know how model viewers work, I wouldn't have posted here if I didn't.

Wait, you have 2 model viewers already? Export the MDL0 files today, open them and save them as a compatible model format... no point in making a whole new model viewer just for yourself.

Well yes, I agree with you, no point in making a new one from scratch, but that is not all of what I had in mind. I was thinking of a model viewer that supports mdl0 files only.

Basically, a portable BrawlBox. And along with that, a way for it to download files strait from brawl vault, so long as they are on mediafire, and then put it in the according folder with a prompt. So when you were to download say, a peach costume, you would get a prompt saying "Where would you like [said file] to go"? and you have to option of putting in the right folder and renaming it the correct file, so that it is ready to be put on brawl.

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »

a portable BrawlBox.
    Careful saying that, brawlbox is a "portable" app now because it doesn't need to be installed xD

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: