Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624627 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #105 on: February 27, 2011, 02:08:36 PM »

Hey, someone else here noticed that once you enter the game you can't came back to the main screen and press start to enter again or else it'll freeze? Can you fix that libertyernie, please?

I don't think that happened to me actually, gonna go check that out now.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: February 27, 2011, 08:54:41 PM »

Hey, someone else here noticed that once you enter the game you can't came back to the main screen and press start to enter again or else it'll freeze? Can you fix that libertyernie, please?

i actually have that same issue also... im not sure y that is O_o

seems to do it rare if ur doing 3-4 player matches, and common with 2 player matches, but if ur just testing stages by doing 1 player matches, it always freezes if u click the stage, or if u keep on trying, u get to the stage, then when u try to go bak to the CSS, it freezes.  maybe its an issue with the stage expansion coding?

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: February 28, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »

What should one look for when switching around sss icons? I see that many icons have smaller resolutions, but should there be a specific format such as jpg rather than png? I tried switching that names and icons with my own (making sure to replicate the smaller resolution), but now everything says battlefield. >.>
    I made sure to have an identical sc_selmap.pac in /menu2.

Everything is great nonetheless, good job : )

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2011, 01:50:15 AM »

I know you said that most stages are over FD, but not all.

Apparently Congo Jungle goes over Temple? I tried putting a stage that goes over FD and it froze.

If you could list the ones that don't go over Final Destination, please that would save me a lot of time.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »

I've seen somebody pointing out that FoD and FD64 seem to be too small. FoD is exactly same size as in melee, just like FD Melee. FD64 may be a little smaller, but I'm adding a brawl-sized version of the stage to its vault folder, so get it instead if needed.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: February 28, 2011, 07:06:36 AM »

What should one look for when switching around sss icons? I see that many icons have smaller resolutions, but should there be a specific format such as jpg rather than png? I tried switching that names and icons with my own (making sure to replicate the smaller resolution), but now everything says battlefield. >.>

You don't need to have sc_selmap AND common5, just one or the other.
    jpeg/png doesn't matter, since it gets converted to a format Brawl uses anyway. The size of the image is also up to you, but if you use too many big ones the file might be too big and make it crash. I used 128x128 for most of the MenSelmapPrevbase images, and for the MenSelmapFrontStname I squished them horizontally to 104x56.

I have no idea why everything says Battlefield, though Sad

Apparently Congo Jungle goes over Temple? I tried putting a stage that goes over FD and it froze.

If you could list the ones that don't go over Final Destination, please that would save me a lot of time.

• 02 Kongo Jungle Melee (Temple)
    • 06 Mushroom Kingdom Melee (Yoshi's Island Melee)
    • 0D Dream Land (Green Greens)
    • 0E Sector Z (Corneria)
    • 20 Online Training Room (WWR - hence the Sandbag being there. This is actually Mewtwo2000's .pac that also works with FD)
    • 22 Temple:M (Temple)

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: February 28, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »

• 0E Sector Z (Corneria)
    • 20 Online Training Room (WWR - hence the Sandbag being there. This is actually Mewtwo2000's .pac that also works with FD)
    Isn't SSE The Jungle using a Jungle Japes .rel? Anyway, I also have this issue:
    After starting to play the game you can't go to the title screen! Although, I'm not sure how demonslayerx8 is having his problem. I can play them 1 player, 2, 3, and 4 player.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: February 28, 2011, 11:48:18 AM »

Sorry, but I don't know how to fix the issue with the title screen.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: February 28, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »

seems to do it rare if ur doing 3-4 player matches, and common with 2 player matches, but if ur just testing stages by doing 1 player matches, it always freezes if u click the stage, or if u keep on trying, u get to the stage, then when u try to go bak to the CSS, it freezes.  maybe its an issue with the stage expansion coding?
    Well that's not the problem I'm having, mine just happens if for example you want to have another song playing for your menu, then you must go to the Title Screen and return, but when you press any buttom it freezes. xD
    You're having both problems or just the one with the CSS?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: February 28, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »

Well that's not the problem I'm having, mine just happens if for example you want to have another song playing for your menu, then you must go to the Title Screen and return, but when you press any buttom it freezes. xD
    You're having both problems or just the one with the CSS?

i actually happened to fix my freeze issue. it was my CSS codes that was making it freeze at time to time... not really sure y it would do that =/    but at least its fixed now and runs just fine for me!

You don't need to have sc_selmap AND common5, just one or the other.
    jpeg/png doesn't matter, since it gets converted to a format Brawl uses anyway. The size of the image is also up to you, but if you use too many big ones the file might be too big and make it crash. I used 128x128 for most of the MenSelmapPrevbase images, and for the MenSelmapFrontStname I squished them horizontally to 104x56.

I have no idea why everything says Battlefield, though Sad

• 0E Sector Z (Corneria)

ah well now i kno wat stages those r... now i can replace those asap when i have the chance Cheesy

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: March 01, 2011, 06:51:50 AM »

I added a Gecko OS + FPC version, for people who don't have Internet access to update IOS37.

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: March 01, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »

I'm wondering if there is a list of which stage belongs to what STGCUSTOM suffix.

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: March 01, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »

I'm wondering if there is a list of which stage belongs to what STGCUSTOM suffix.
    After downloading, in the README file there is a link to a list. It's named "index."

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: March 03, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

hmm very good, thank you.

It has been so long since I dabbled with .rel files; is there a program that everyone uses to accomplish making them? I am curious if one can make .rel files so that stages other than STGFINAL could be made to cover a STGCUSTOM slot.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »

Did anyone figure out the issue with it freezing when you go to the main menu?

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: