Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624501 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1335 on: June 16, 2016, 01:39:34 PM »

I've uploaded the first (maybe only?) release candidate for version 8.0s. There are two versions - with and without alternate stages. Let me know in this thread if you have any questions or problems.

Oceanboy06
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1336 on: June 20, 2016, 10:59:23 AM »

I Have A Problem!
    My Wii Freezes EveryTime The Stage Select Screen Appears!
    Please Help!
    Edit: Nevermind I Got It Working
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:49:50 AM by Oceanboy06 » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1337 on: June 20, 2016, 08:12:55 PM »

What version are you using?

Oceanboy06
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1338 on: June 25, 2016, 09:32:18 AM »

8.0s

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1339 on: June 26, 2016, 10:58:00 AM »

I've made version 8.0s final. The only change from rc1 is that I've taken out the SSB4 Final Destination (Edwguard Flows is working on a better version, but it's not done yet, and I didn't want the pack to have something that would become out of date soon.)

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - June 26, 2016 - for vBrawl

Downloads:

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - no ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 178 MB download / 209 MB when uncompressed)
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/with-asrl.html
    Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - with ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 274 MB download / 499 MB when uncompressed)
    The download is also a 7-zip archive - you should be able to use 7-zip or WinRAR to extract it without opening it as an executable.
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/no-asrl.html

Differences between the two versions:
    • The "with ASRL" version contains alternate stages, which can be loaded by holding L, R, Z, or (on Battlefield) X. (These alternate stages don't work with Riivolution, so the Riivolution menu will give you the option to use just the default stages or just the omega stages.) The "no ASRL" version does not contain any alternate stages.
    • The "with ASRL" version uses versions of Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise ported to STGFINAL that do not include the phase shifts. The "no ASRL" version contains the regular versions.
    • The "with ASRL" version includes Target Smash, and has Venom as an alternate to Corneria. The "no ASRL" version gives Venom its own icon and excludes Target Smash.

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0s - August 30, 2015 - for vBrawl

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0.exe (Gecko + Brawl. From Mediafire; 188 MB download / 265 MB when uncompressed)
    The download is also a 7-zip archive - you should be able to use 7-zip or WinRAR to extract it without opening it as an executable.

Updates since 6.0s:
    • The pack now uses sc_selmap.pac instead of common5.pac. If you want to use common5.pac, just replace the sc_selmap_en inside of it with this sc_selmap.pac.
    • All of the stages have been rearranged
    • Project M / Brawl- / fangame stages have been removed, to make room for 12 SSB4 stages by DSX8, Taigiry, and others
    • The alternate Stage Loader is now included, so every stage (except Flat Zone 2) can have an alternate by holding L+A. Battlefield and Final Destination have two alternates (R+A is the other.) See the documentation for details.

Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/7.0s/brawl.html

Or, if you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1340 on: June 26, 2016, 03:58:24 PM »

with the 8.0s release candidate w/ ASRL I would get an error after choosing a stage and with this final one it says sd codes not found even though they're there

didn't have either of those issues with 7.0s

tried changing through all the hook types
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:12:57 PM by Jigiba » Logged

0818-5827-9153

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1341 on: June 27, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »

Are you using Wii, Wii U, or Dolphin?
    If you could put your SD card in a zip file and upload it somewhere I can take a look at it.

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1342 on: June 27, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »

dolphin

with the internet here it's going to take a long time but I'm working on uploading it

all I did was replace everything inside the 7.0s sd.raw with what's inside the SDRoot folder of 8.0s, and everything is in the right place

the gct is in the codes folder on the root
    I tried putting a copy in the pf folder, generating new ones using the codeset.txt, forcing all regions and never mind I just got it working

put it on an sdhc sd

0818-5827-9153

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1343 on: June 29, 2016, 08:32:57 AM »

Oh, that's right - Gecko+FPC won't work on SDHC cards. Riivolution would, but then you can't use the alternate stage loader.
    Maybe I should make an sd.raw and distribute that too.

rtgleason
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1344 on: June 29, 2016, 06:21:57 PM »

I downloaded the 8.0s Classic Expansion Pack with the Alternate Stage Loader code, and put it on my SD Card, but the game freezes when I go to the stage select screen.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:23:31 PM by rtgleason » Logged

Ryan Gleason reporting for duty!

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1345 on: June 30, 2016, 12:17:21 PM »

Sounds like a problem with either one of the codes or the size of the sc_selmap, but I'm not sure why either of those would occur. What's your setup like (Gecko vs Riivolution and Wii vs Dolphin)?

rtgleason
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1346 on: July 11, 2016, 05:23:30 AM »

My setup was Gecko vs Riivolution. Can you update the 8.0s Expansion Pack with the codes and size of the sc_selmap fixed?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1347 on: July 11, 2016, 11:22:51 PM »

Oh, that's right - Gecko+FPC won't work on SDHC cards. Riivolution would, but then you can't use the alternate stage loader.
    Maybe I should make an sd.raw and distribute that too.

Thats not exactly true. you can use the SDHC code to add support, most mods these days have it. tho dolphin does suffer a hard 2 gig limit, even with the code. work around is putting files on the disc.  also it may be possible to add riivo support if someone wants to take the XML and add in each stage manually. similar to how the expansion stages were done in the past. tho considering the SSS can now have up to 2500 stages + xD that may take a long time.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1348 on: July 15, 2016, 09:45:03 AM »

My setup was Gecko vs Riivolution. Can you update the 8.0s Expansion Pack with the codes and size of the sc_selmap fixed?
    When I get home I'll check what size sc_selmap needs to be in order to work. Apparently sc_selmap needs to be 1214283 bytes or less. What size is yours? If it's smaller than that, the problem must be with something else, and I'm not sure what is causing it.
    Thats not exactly true. you can use the SDHC code to add support, most mods these days have it. tho dolphin does suffer a hard 2 gig limit, even with the code. work around is putting files on the disc.  also it may be possible to add riivo support if someone wants to take the XML and add in each stage manually. similar to how the expansion stages were done in the past. tho considering the SSS can now have up to 2500 stages + xD that may take a long time.
    Where's the SDHC code? I've never seen it.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:20:16 AM by libertyernie » Logged

rtgleason
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1349 on: July 22, 2016, 02:41:19 PM »

When I get home I'll check what size sc_selmap needs to be in order to work. Apparently sc_selmap needs to be 1214283 bytes or less. What size is yours? If it's smaller than that, the problem must be with something else, and I'm not sure what is causing it.Where's the SDHC code? I've never seen it.

My size of the sc_selmap.pac for this stage expansion pack is 1,174 KB.

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92
    Print
    Jump to: