Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624578 times)
ToadKart
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #750 on: January 13, 2013, 01:39:35 PM »

And once all the Melee stages are done, are you going to change the layout of the SSS? Something like this?

A lot of custom SSS's that I've seen are like that. I think it's just the default layout that Brawl puts the stage icons in when you have 39 stages per page. I just don't really like the three small icons at the top.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #751 on: January 14, 2013, 11:17:33 AM »

thats the origanal stage expansion pack,PW's i think

i personally prefer libert's rather than that, its more organized and like it should be in brawl (which it should but dem stupid creators)

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #752 on: January 16, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »

I just uploaded the Classic Expansion Pack for P:M (5.3m)! Click the spoiler button below to see it.

Update (June 30, 2013) - A new common5.pac is available. See this post for details.

Classic Expansion Pack 5.3m for Project: M Demo 2.5b - January 16, 2013
    (Instructions.txt updated February 18, 2013)

This version of the Classic Expansion Pack is an add-on for Project: M (Demo 2.5) which contains 36 additional stages that can be used in multiplayer mode. The selection includes stages from Super Smash Bros. Brawl and The Subspace Emissary, as well as remakes of stages from Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) and Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube). The Brawl stages are taken directly from the original game, while the rest are either imported, remade from scratch, or some mixture of the two.

I (libertyernie) have compiled these stages made by others into a special pack that adds them to the P:M stage roster, without replacing any existing stages. This is done with the help of Phantom Wings' “Stage Roster Expansion System,” a code that gives the framework for adding stages to Brawl.

This pack also contains several Wii music files, which replace certain obscure tracks (mostly in The Subspace Emissary) and are reassigned through the use of codes to play on several of the added stages.

Please note that the added stages were not designed specifically for P:M, and that (for remakes of Melee and N64 stages) they may not be identical to the originals in every way.

5.3m is available in two versions. The smaller download uses mono sound for all the expansion stages' music, while the bigger one uses the original stereo sound.
    Classic Expansion Pack 5.3m (Mono) r2.exe (Gecko or Riivolution + P:M. 99 MB)
    Classic Expansion Pack 5.3m (Stereo) r2.exe (Gecko or Riivolution + P:M. 146 MB)

For "experts" who want their own expansion stages, there is also a .zip file available with the structure for the stage expansion (common5, mu_menumain, and RSBE01) but no stages, .rel files or music. The icons on the SSS are different - they say 01, 02, etc.
    PM 2.5b stage expansion - no stages included.zip (Gecko or Riivolution + P:M. 8 MB)

Version 5.3m isn't based on CEP 5.2 for Brawl; instead, it's completely rebuilt to align with Project: M's stage roster and custom SSS. Additionally, every expansion stage now uses its own music slot which isn't shared with any regular stage!

Click here to see the README/stage list!

Notes:
    • The Codeset.txt file has all the P:M codes in one large block, with only the custom SSS code removed (so I can insert my own.) I wanted to change as little as possible about Project: M, so the only codes separated from the main block are the ones related to custom stages and music.
    • Like in P:M, stage builder stages are disabled completely (they don't yet work with Project: M's new SSS.)
    • common5.pac and mu_menumain.pac should be edited with BrawlBox v0.66b, which is included (not a newer version).
    • The stage expansion code doesn't yet work properly with Project: M's stage striking system. Due to a strange bug, stages numbered STGCUSTOM16 through STGCUSTOM1F will be treated the same as Melee stages (Temple through PS1).
    • Due to another bug, expansion stages listed before SSE: Forest on the stage select screen will never be chosen on random.

If you notice any bugs, it's better to post them to this topic instead of sending me a PM - you'll probably get a faster response that way.
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:44:35 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #753 on: January 16, 2013, 05:10:45 PM »

Jeepers! and this works with the new M codes such as the shoulder button page flips?

Mr.Jackpot
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #754 on: January 16, 2013, 06:48:05 PM »

Why are the stage previews in such low quality?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #755 on: January 16, 2013, 07:27:16 PM »

Why are the stage previews in such low quality?

filesize, there are a lot more than in original brawl, so it's needed to lower quality, so you actually keep using the same space as when there were few but "good" quality

brawl modding is all about replacing, so even if somebody found a way to add more stages, it's impossible to add more filesize to one file...

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #756 on: January 16, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »

Hey!  Some of the stages are gone other than the Trophy Tussle ones Im srs here

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #757 on: January 17, 2013, 03:35:13 AM »

What exactly is the difference from the PM Stages and the regular expansion levels? I ask because I play Minus and am wondering if you intended on doing this as the others. So that I can just put it in, and have all that stuff set up to where I have all the levels available without having to touch my common5.
    The reason I don't want to have to do much to my common5 is because I had some SD issues to where i ended up wiping all of my cards. I am going to reform my brawl from the ground up and to avoid stage issues I would like to have the expansion in before I select my CSS. Last time I did that I ended up with a few freezing stages, and a few other stages that had missing songs, and more. Had to replace every level to try and match the common's data. Which was a pain. I would greatly appreciate if you used the smaller common5 that was made for Riivo users.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #758 on: January 17, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »

Hey!  Some of the stages are gone other than the Trophy Tussle ones Im srs here

Are you sure? They should all be there. A bunch of them are already in P:M.
    The only other stage I took out was SSB64 Intro (replaced with 1337 m, because I just really like 1337 m.)

What exactly is the difference from the PM Stages and the regular expansion levels? I ask because I play Minus and am wondering if you intended on doing this as the others. So that I can just put it in, and have all that stuff set up to where I have all the levels available without having to touch my common5.

Well, the P:M pack does come with a common5 that you should be able to use. But if you want to play Brawl-, you should get the pack I uploaded earlier for Brawl, and then add these files here to replace the ones in the pack.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #759 on: January 17, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »

Oh - that's the one I noticed...sorry!  So - Couldn't you guys move some stages around to not have ones in the back button?

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Luigifan141
    Expert Kitten

FALCON PUFF!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #760 on: January 17, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »

This is awesome! I'll definitely install this for Demo 2.5b. More stages are always welcome.

Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #761 on: January 17, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »

^I already tried it - and it's awesome!!  But there are some icons in the back button...

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #762 on: January 18, 2013, 04:23:56 PM »

Never mind - I got that handled... Oh yeah, how do you make the sandbag appear on wifi room?
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:34:00 PM by KC » Logged

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Mayor Jon
    Newbie Kitten

The Mayor of Shantyville

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #763 on: January 20, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #764 on: January 20, 2013, 03:12:50 PM »

The sandbag should be there on the wi-fi room already. It was for me. (Unless I messed something up, that is.)

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: