Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624600 times)
Waluigi7
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #915 on: May 15, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »

oh ok I see now and sorry to bother you again but like I have everything checked from the codes.txt in ocarina that deals with the stages, except for the file patch code but I don't see any of the stages from the expansion pack, although the music replacements are working just fine. Also, the regular stages from both brawl and melee images on the stage select screen are pixel looking.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:16:16 PM by Waluigi7 » Logged

Linkxp500
Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #916 on: May 16, 2013, 02:26:35 AM »

oh ok I see now and sorry to bother you again but like I have everything checked from the codes.txt in ocarina that deals with the stages, except for the file patch code but I don't see any of the stages from the expansion pack, although the music replacements are working just fine. Also, the regular stages from both brawl and melee images on the stage select screen are pixel looking.

Are you using an XML that determines what files to overwrite?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #917 on: May 16, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »

yea I guess so, Undecided mannn im such a [censored]ing noob   

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #918 on: May 16, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »

yea I guess so, Undecided mannn im such a [censored]ing noob    

How about I take a look at your SD card setup?  If you want, you can upload it and PM me the link.

It's kinda hard for me to help you when I know just about as much as a newborn baby about what you have altogether, and sifting through directories is actually easier for me, so I can see the full scope of what I could do to help.

So, zip up the files in your SD card or what you plan to use on your SD card, upload, PM, and I'm likely better able to help you.

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #919 on: May 17, 2013, 07:47:00 AM »

Oh thank you Cheesy ok i had uploaded everything in my SD Card by using dropbox and sent them to your yahoo account Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 08:57:15 AM by Waluigi7 » Logged

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #920 on: May 17, 2013, 03:27:49 PM »

Oh thank you Cheesy ok i had uploaded everything in my SD Card by using dropbox and sent them to your yahoo account Smiley

Oh, okay.  I would have found it earlier if you PMed the link to my account here, but thanks for letting me know at all.  I'll be sure to get to it.

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #921 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:40 PM »

Haha yea i tried to copy and past you the link here but dropbox wouldn't let me, although that was my first time ever using dropbox haha and i gotta say that program is very handy with files. Smiley

Post Merge: May 18, 2013, 10:50:16 AM
    Oh yea, I knocticed that the Classic Expansion Pack download had MiscData(140).msbin in it, but in the instructions it didn't list anything about it, like where does it suppose to go or whatever.
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 10:50:16 AM by Waluigi7 » Logged

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #922 on: May 18, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »

Haha yea i tried to copy and past you the link here but dropbox wouldn't let me, although that was my first time ever using dropbox haha and i gotta say that program is very handy with files. Smiley

Post Merge: May 18, 2013, 10:50:16 AM
    Oh yea, I knocticed that the Classic Expansion Pack download had MiscData(140).msbin in it, but in the instructions it didn't list anything about it, like where does it suppose to go or whatever.

I'm sure you missed some mention of where the file is to be inserted, but I'll get that straightened out for you, no worries.

Post Merge: May 19, 2013, 12:58:25 PM
    Could you upload your entire SD card?  I don't have everything I need to see what could be wrong.  I've noticed you had a GCT in the riivolution folder, and there was a riivolution folder inside the riivolution folder.

Kinda hard to tell what's wrong when I don't have a full view.  Just try uploading to another site if Dropbox is giving you trouble.

There SHOULD be a Riivolution folder inside the apps on the root of the SD card, and there should be a GCT file in the "sd:/Gecko/codes/" folder, according to your .XMLs you have sent me.  Also, I can't be too sure about this, but some of the XMLs look out of date, or are incomplete or something.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:58:25 PM by Linkxp500 » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #923 on: May 19, 2013, 02:37:31 PM »

^ So for this. Just to clarify. If I'm editing the SSS that you made, having 77 stages, I should edit the bones at frame 79? Also does that include moving the preview pic and the stock icons and such?

I know it's a late response. Just now getting back into messing with this. I wanna make a more symmetrical SSS for this (because OCD lol)

One screen has 38 icons and one has 39 (don't remember which is which.) For the one with 38 icons, you edit frame 40, and for the one with 39 icons, you edit frame 41.
    AFAIK, it isn't possible to have more than 39 icons on one screen.

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #924 on: May 19, 2013, 02:58:56 PM »

Yea, I uploaded my whole SD card and sent you the link on the same day I sent you the other folders, the SD card link should look like this SD Card (I) - Shortcut.lnk.

I deleted the GCT in the riivolution folder, and I had to create a new folder in dropbox in order to put the riivolution folder in it, so I had named it riivoluton but that's not how it looks in my SD card.

Also, I do have the riivolution folder inside the apps on the root of the SD card, and I did have the gecko/codes/ RSBE01.gct in my SD card at first, but up in the Classic Expansion Pack instructions it said to "Remove the “data/gecko/codes/RSBE01.gct” file, if it exists."

Yea, the xmls that I have in my riivolution folder maybe out of date, and that might be the reason why Riivolution is showing a black screen. Although, the file patch code is deactivated, but riivolution still shows the black screen.

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #925 on: May 19, 2013, 03:40:49 PM »

Just to be clear... The .lnk files are only usable as per user... This means that your .lnk file only links me to the directory that it would have if you clicked it.  If I clicked it, it would tell me to look for the I:/ drive.  So you need to upload all the files as a zip in order for me to see what's on the SD card.

Basically, you sent me a link that leads to an empty (non-existent) drive on my PC.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #926 on: May 19, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »

He's right - the link only works when it's on your computer. Just put all your SD card stuff in a .zip file and upload that. (It could take a while to upload depending on your internet speed.)

One more thing: here's a version of Kienamaru's .zip file for Brawl- with the music included. I also had to re-make the common5 because it crashed for some reason, but it should work now.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zs4ib8w1o6m1aoa

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #927 on: May 19, 2013, 06:55:17 PM »

He's right - the link only works when it's on your computer. Just put all your SD card stuff in a .zip file and upload that. (It could take a while to upload depending on your internet speed.)

One more thing: here's a version of Kienamaru's .zip file for Brawl- with the music included. I also had to re-make the common5 because it crashed for some reason, but it should work now.

Hm.. I was waiting a while for this.  Great to see you finally got to it. Smiley

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #928 on: May 20, 2013, 04:46:42 PM »

Oh ok Smiley sorry about that,  i had sent it to you correctly now ^_^

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #929 on: May 21, 2013, 05:54:46 AM »

Freaking sweet. Glad I could help. I just downloaded this now. It was probably easier for you than for me.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: