Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624411 times)
Kienamaru
Brawl Minus Developer
Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #945 on: June 01, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »

What exactly is refragging an SD?

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #946 on: June 01, 2013, 06:57:55 PM »

Removing all the files from your sd card and putting them back

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #947 on: June 03, 2013, 03:26:47 PM »

I can't copy and replace the files, it says I need more MB, which is quite stupid. Any ideas?

Try deleting the files you will replace before replacing them.  My PC does the same thing.  If a 2 GB SD card has nearly 2 GB worth of files, and you want to replace 1 GB of it, you need to get rid of enough files so that the SD card has 1 GB space open.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #948 on: June 13, 2013, 03:25:01 PM »

Is there a version of this expansion pack rigged to work with the Project M 2.5b Wifi-Safe codeset? I tried copying the Expansion Pack files over a Wifi-Safe codeset, but I think it changed it to the Full Codeset.

Thanks for any help. Smiley

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #949 on: June 16, 2013, 10:59:48 PM »

everything works perfectly Cheesy its just that on the stage selection screen all the stages from the expansion pack images are all Hanebew images hahaha, its really not a big deal Smiley i just have a hard time picking the stages i want 2 kick ass on xD can anyone help me figure out how to fix this, i would really appreciate it ^_^

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #950 on: June 17, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »

everything works perfectly Cheesy its just that on the stage selection screen all the stages from the expansion pack images are all Hanebew images hahaha, its really not a big deal Smiley i just have a hard time picking the stages i want 2 kick ass on xD can anyone help me figure out how to fix this, i would really appreciate it ^_^

Gecko or Riivo setup?

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #951 on: June 18, 2013, 09:18:09 AM »

just downloaded this, I am so hyped to see the new updates and all the great work!!!

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #952 on: June 22, 2013, 10:25:57 PM »

Gecko or Riivo setup?

Gecko but i figured out what was the problem Smiley i just had to delete sc_sel_semp something like that but there are some satges missing i dont see ice mountain, poke floats, ssb intro, majors mask, enterai, goomba, i know mute city is in development haha oh and the brinstar depths spins around like crazy hahaha

Tyli
    Advanced Kitten

Yeahh...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #953 on: June 22, 2013, 10:39:23 PM »

When I play on an expansion stage then play on a normal stage, the expansion stage's music plays on the normal stage's, and I've tested this with Final Destination and Battlefield.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #954 on: June 25, 2013, 02:51:14 AM »

Gecko but i figured out what was the problem Smiley i just had to delete sc_sel_semp something like that but there are some satges missing i dont see ice mountain, poke floats, ssb intro, majors mask, enterai, goomba, i know mute city is in development haha oh and the brinstar depths spins around like crazy hahaha

well ice mountain and poke floats aren't made yet unless i'm mistaken.

VyseTheQuick
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #955 on: June 25, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »

Um this pack expansion is awesome. I've been messing around with various packs and this is by far my favorite. Very organized and easy to modify. I wanted to replace a few of the FDs and I can't seem to match the font you guys used. So my question was...

What is the font you used for the CSS stage names?

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #956 on: June 27, 2013, 10:29:33 PM »

Hey guys, I'm rather inexperienced at this whole hacking thing and I'm trying to get this pack to work with Brawl Plus (which, after reading a few posts on this thread, seems a tad more complicated than getting it to work on Brawl-, Balanced Brawl, etc.) Can someone help guide me or tell me what to do to get this working and what files go into the common5.pac and whatnot?
    Also, I don't know if it's relevent or not, but I'm currently loading Brawl+ with homebrew/gecko and I'm not using Riivolution (or at least not yet, I'm still researching and figuring out which one is easier is use.)
    Thanks for the help, guys!

Rose tint my world, keep me safe from the trouble and pain!

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #957 on: June 29, 2013, 04:40:12 PM »

Is there a version of this expansion pack rigged to work with the Project M 2.5b Wifi-Safe codeset? I tried copying the Expansion Pack files over a Wifi-Safe codeset, but I think it changed it to the Full Codeset.

Thanks for any help. Smiley

Not yet, but I'll make a GCT for you. Could you send me a PM with your current GCT?

Um this pack expansion is awesome. I've been messing around with various packs and this is by far my favorite. Very organized and easy to modify. I wanted to replace a few of the FDs and I can't seem to match the font you guys used. So my question was...

What is the font you used for the CSS stage names?

Impact Condensed. It's close enough to the actual font Brawl uses.

Hey guys, I'm rather inexperienced at this whole hacking thing and I'm trying to get this pack to work with Brawl Plus (which, after reading a few posts on this thread, seems a tad more complicated than getting it to work on Brawl-, Balanced Brawl, etc.) Can someone help guide me or tell me what to do to get this working and what files go into the common5.pac and whatnot?

The reason I didn't include anything in the pack for Brawl+ like I did for Brawl- is because Brawl+ is quite old, and nobody's working on it anymore (AFAIK).
    I've been working on a program that "installs" the Classic Expansion Pack to an SD card, by editing the GCT, info.pac, common5, and mu_menumain. I should clean that up and release it; maybe that'll help you.

Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 02:42:56 PM
    Okay, a couple updates:

The program I mentioned in the last post is here: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/transfersss/index.html You can use it to install the Classic Expansion Pack (Brawl version - might not work with P:M.) If you do this, follow the instructions there, NOT the ones that come with the expansion pack.

Also, I made a new common5.pac for the Project: M version of the pack (5.3m). The changes:
    • Stage names are now 208x56 again. Turns out it didn't save much space to make them smaller, since they're monochrome, no-transparency images.
    • It moves the top row of icons over to the right, so they aren't behind the Back button
    • It moves the stock icons to the right edge of the screen next to the P:M stages, so they aren't on top of the stage preview
    • It also restores the MenSelmapMarks - although to save space, there are only a few of them. There are ones for Brawl, Melee, SSB64, P:M, Brawl-, and SSE, and which one shows up depends on which game the stage first appeared in.

One final note: regarding the poll, I think I'll keep the SSE stages, but also post a pack (here or on BrawlVault) of 8 stages from other Smash mods/games, for anyone who finds the SSE ones a bit bland.
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:45:39 PM by libertyernie » Logged

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #958 on: July 01, 2013, 09:55:15 PM »

The reason I didn't include anything in the pack for Brawl+ like I did for Brawl- is because Brawl+ is quite old, and nobody's working on it anymore (AFAIK).
    I've been working on a program that "installs" the Classic Expansion Pack to an SD card, by editing the GCT, info.pac, common5, and mu_menumain. I should clean that up and release it; maybe that'll help you.

That would be great, actually. Let me know when you get around to finishing that up!

Rose tint my world, keep me safe from the trouble and pain!

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #959 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:12 PM »

Here you go:
    http://www.lakora.us/brawl/transfersss/index.html
    It will back up the files it changes (unless a backup already exists) to a .bak file in the same folder.

Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: