Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624381 times)
bluenote22
Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1020 on: July 26, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »

I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Don't feel like you have to, though.

Finally got around to doing this, the only other thing that was "wrong" besides Brinstar was that Yoshi's Island had the wrong picture on the SSS (which I can fix.)

Other things I noticed were that the computer kept running into the center tower on Peach's Castle and also had a hard time getting out of the water under the dock on Great Bay. Then again these are quirks with the stages themselves rather than your stage pack.

Thanks again for helping me install this for Brawl+!

Rose tint my world, keep me safe from the trouble and pain!

VyseTheQuick
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1021 on: July 29, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »

I really love how organized the common5 is. Beautiful work. I was wondering what font you guys used for the stage title? I replace some of the stages with others and I was wanting to match it as close as I could.

PseudoTypical
Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1022 on: July 29, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »

I really love how organized the common5 is. Beautiful work. I was wondering what font you guys used for the stage title? I replace some of the stages with others and I was wanting to match it as close as I could.
    I'm pretty sure it's Edo SZ. I've been using it for a while when modding P:M and it's turned out well.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1023 on: July 29, 2013, 05:49:58 PM »

Edo SZ is what I use for those too. I use GIMP though, so the font rendering isn't exactly the same (I'm guessing they use Photoshop?)

VyseTheQuick
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1024 on: July 29, 2013, 05:56:56 PM »

It's close enough to where I'm happy. Much better then what I was doing before. Thanks guys.

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1025 on: July 30, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »

This is a great addon- only one problem that I dunno if it's been addressed or not. Occasionally after a match or quitting one out, there is no results screen, just black. How can this be fixed? Did I do something wrong during the installation?

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1026 on: August 01, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »

Actually, I just found another error, for some reason the Temple was replaced with another copy of the Jungle. The music that plays is still from the Temple though.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1027 on: August 02, 2013, 02:56:14 PM »

Actually, I just found another error, for some reason the Temple was replaced with another copy of the Jungle. The music that plays is still from the Temple though.
    Do you have an STGDXSHRINE.pac? I don't see one here.

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1028 on: August 02, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »

I do, but when I opened the file in Brawl Box, it had the models for the Jungle in it apparently, I really don't know why

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1029 on: August 04, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »

Just get rid of STGDXSHRINE.pac and st_dxshrine.rel. I don't have those files on my end, as far as I can tell

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1030 on: August 04, 2013, 07:58:35 PM »

I'm still curious about my freezing problem- it tends to happen more after the expanded stages but can happen on any stage at any time. I still don't know how to fix this.

On another note- how can I use the default Brawl+ CSS with this pack?

bluenote22
    Advanced Kitten

See You Space Cowboy.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1031 on: August 04, 2013, 09:10:34 PM »

On another note- how can I use the default Brawl+ CSS with this pack?

He implemented a Brawl+ installation for this, which uses the defult Brawl+ CSS.

Post Merge: August 04, 2013, 09:18:20 PM
    Just get rid of STGDXSHRINE.pac and st_dxshrine.rel. I don't have those files on my end, as far as I can tell

I just checked the files of the normal Brawl+ files, and the Jungle models were in STGDXSHRINE.pac for that one too, so that's why it's like that. You might want to make a not of that in your Brawl+ installation instructions for the expansion pack.

Post Merge: August 04, 2013, 09:54:59 PM
    Upon looking at the original Brawl+ stage files, there are two other custom stages, STGCUSTOM1.pac looks like another copy of The Jungle, while I can't open STGCUSTOM2.pac in the model viewer (I get an "unhandled exception has occurred in your application"... something about the Index being out of range.) I know it's a variant of The Temple from looking at the texture files, but Brawl+ had two versions of the Temple from what I could remember, the complete stage and a smaller version that used only half the stage. The only think that's confusing me is how I was able to play two different versions of The Temple while there was only one .pac with temple files...
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:55:00 PM by bluenote22 » Logged

Okami Takahashi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1032 on: August 07, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »

He implemented a Brawl+ installation for this, which uses the defult Brawl+ CSS.

Post Merge: August 04, 2013, 09:18:20 PM
    I just checked the files of the normal Brawl+ files, and the Jungle models were in STGDXSHRINE.pac for that one too, so that's why it's like that. You might want to make a not of that in your Brawl+ installation instructions for the expansion pack.

Post Merge: August 04, 2013, 09:54:59 PM
    Upon looking at the original Brawl+ stage files, there are two other custom stages, STGCUSTOM1.pac looks like another copy of The Jungle, while I can't open STGCUSTOM2.pac in the model viewer (I get an "unhandled exception has occurred in your application"... something about the Index being out of range.) I know it's a variant of The Temple from looking at the texture files, but Brawl+ had two versions of the Temple from what I could remember, the complete stage and a smaller version that used only half the stage. The only think that's confusing me is how I was able to play two different versions of The Temple while there was only one .pac with temple files...

I didn't see any when I downloaded the latest version...I'm flat out confused.

Amazerommu
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1033 on: August 07, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »

So I made a custom Project M SSS for this expansion pack (thanks to your help libertyernie). Do you mind if I post it here for those who may want to use it?
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:44:00 PM by xNoobxSaibotx » Logged

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1034 on: August 12, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »

So I made a custom Project M SSS for this expansion pack (thanks to your help libertyernie). Do you mind if I post it here for those who may want to use it?
    Not at all.

Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: